Trait Points
0⚔️
*sits in an open field waiting*

last jutsu learned

(Doton: Uiten Pen) - Earth Style: Wheel Of Fortune
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A Descripton: A form of summoning where the user first takes out a topographical map that they can use to change any earth-based feature of the battlefield.
Note: can only be used once per battle

Roger23

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok

*I start gathering a huge amount of doton chakra. as i gather it, i lay out a scroll of the topography of the field. I then perform the handseals Boar → Monkey → Bird → Monkey → Ram and slam my hands down on the scroll, manipulating the ground around us, turning it into a huge collesium*

Mephistopheles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay so, (Doton: Uiten Pen) - Earth Style: Wheel Of Fortune, eh?

A couple of things before we continue:

• First of all, if you don't understand something or have any other questions please ask them either here or via vm and I'll try to answer them as good as I can
  • Secondly, try to reply in your own words, thus not simply copy me nor anyone else. It does not matter if you get something wrong. "A smooth sea never made a skilful mariner."
  • Thirdly, please try to use proper English. It is very annoying for both you and me if I do not understand what you say and I tell you to redo the jutsu over and over again until I understand you xd

I will post two (or sometimes three) techniques and how to use them, then you will go to the Naruto wikia and look the techniques up. Then write for each jutsu:
  • How you perform it (note: do not just copy what I did).
  • How it works.
  • Advantages & Disadvantages.
  • How would you defend yourself from this jutsu.
  • The picture of the technique and/or anything else that you find interesting.
Note that some techniques might not be on the Naruto wikia (try to search for the English AND the Japanese name before giving up on the search). If it is not there, try to think of the answers yourself.
I adopted this training technique from other senseis and try to improve it so it will stay interesting for both of us :p

Mephistopheles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok, so post the next jutsus for me to do then ^.^
Yeah. I just need to make sure you agree with my rules and training method U_U

(Doton: Iwa no Gōremu) – Earth Release: Stone Golem
Type: Offensive
Range: Short – Mid
Damage points: 60
Description: The user expels a large creature composed of stone from his mouth. The rock golem has a fair amount of stamina and brute strength, being able to bite and tear off flesh with its mouth and hands respectively. If used from above the target then the user can use the earth golem to drop down onto the opponent like a bomb and crush them.

Focus your earth chakra and channel it into your mouth, spitting out a large creature of stone from your mouth. This 'golem' has a fair amount of stamina and brute strength. You can use the golem in different ways.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

Focus your earth chakra and perform the 'Boar → Tiger' handseals where after you change the ground beneath your opponent into a swamp of non-flammable mud. The enemy sinks into the mud and is stuck of will be drowned, whichever you prefer.

Roger23

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah. I just need to make sure you agree with my rules and training method U_U

(Doton: Iwa no Gōremu) – Earth Release: Stone Golem
Range: Short – Mid
Description: The user expels a large creature composed of stone from his mouth. The rock golem has a fair amount of stamina and brute strength, being able to bite and tear off flesh with its mouth and hands respectively. If used from above the target then the user can use the earth golem to drop down onto the opponent like a bomb and crush them.

Focus your earth chakra and channel it into your mouth, spitting out a large creature of stone from your mouth. This 'golem' has a fair amount of stamina and brute strength. You can use the golem in different ways.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

Focus your earth chakra and perform the 'Boar → Tiger' handseals where after you change the ground beneath your opponent into a swamp of non-flammable mud. The enemy sinks into the mud and is stuck of will be drowned, whichever you prefer.
!st jutsu:

(not trying to copy you but not much on this jutsu :shrug: )

How you perform it. You perform it by gathering your doton chakra (in your mouth) and spitting out a golem made of solid stone. You can also form it by changing the existing earth
How it works. You make a golem for offense and defense
Advantages & Disadvantages. Adv: Strength and durability, dosent require handseals, can be used for offense and defense
Dis: Slow, easy to spot, vulnerable to lightning
How would you defend yourself from this jutsu. chidori nagashi, chidori, or false spear
The picture of the technique and/or anything else that you find interesting.

You must be registered for see images

(again, same as before)

How you perform it. By gathering your doton chakra and performing 2 handseals. You then turn the ground underneath your opponent in a sticky and adhesive mud which can drown them.
How it works. Basicly by performing handseals, you turn the ground underneath your opponent into a muddy area which is really deep, trapping them.
Advantages & Disadvantages. Adv: sets opponent up for next attack, covers alot of ground
dis: needs handseals, can be taken down by raiton, can be avoided by air
How would you defend yourself from this jutsu. Chidori nagashi

it adheres to the opponent (didnt know that)

i do approve of your training methods (who can beat learning 2 jutsus at a time :D )

Last edited:

Mephistopheles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
!st jutsu:

(not trying to copy you but not much on this jutsu :shrug: )

How you perform it. You perform it by gathering your doton chakra (in your mouth) and spitting out a golem made of solid stone. You can also form it by changing the existing earth
How it works. You make a golem for offense and defense
Advantages & Disadvantages. Adv: Strength and durability, dosent require handseals, can be used for offense and defense
Dis: Slow, easy to spot, vulnerable to lightning
How would you defend yourself from this jutsu. chidori nagashi, chidori, or false spear

(again, same as before)

How you perform it. By gathering your doton chakra and performing 2 handseals. You then turn the ground underneath your opponent in a sticky and adhesive mud which can drown them.
How it works. Basicly by performing handseals, you turn the ground underneath your opponent into a muddy area which is really deep, trapping them.
Advantages & Disadvantages. Adv: sets opponent up for next attack, covers alot of ground
dis: needs handseals, can be taken down by raiton, can be avoided by air
How would you defend yourself from this jutsu. Chidori nagashi

it adheres to the opponent (didnt know that)

i do approve of your training methods (who can beat learning 2 jutsus at a time :D )
lol I am glad you like the method ^_^

As for the jutsus, some times NB uses names that are different from the names that are on the Naruto Wikia. In that case you search on the Japanese name.

Stone golem:
Swamp of the Underworld:

Also, Nagashi is not a valid way to defend from swamp of the underworld anymore, think of something different for that ^_^

Roger23

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
can an a-rank fire tech destroy the rock golem? (what rank of jutsus can destroy it besides lightning)

so to get past the mud...., maybe spitting out a rock golem who then throws you out of the swamp?

Mephistopheles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
can an a-rank fire tech destroy the rock golem? (what rank of jutsus can destroy it besides lightning)

so to get past the mud...., maybe spitting out a rock golem who then throws you out of the swamp?
The A-ranked fire technique would cancel out the rock golem, thus an S-ranked fire jutsu would be better to destroy it.
You can use earth, a high ranked fire or lightning to solidify the swamp.
Any other questions? ^_^

Mephistopheles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nope. next jutsus please (what about wind and water? techs on it i mean)
It depends on what wind and water techniques really.

Anyway, moving on.

(Doton: Dosenki) - Earth Release: Mudslide Technique
Range: Short - Mid
Description: After performing a sequence of three hand seals Dog → Ram → Boar the user then creates a small wall of earth to rise up from the ground infront of them and cause a mud slide to form from the wall and directs it towards the enemy target/s to try engulf them.

Focus your earth chakra and perform the 'Dog → Ram → Boar' handseals. Then create a small wall of earth which rises up from the ground in front of you and by doing so causes a mud slide to form from the wall towards the opponent.

(Doton: Dochūbaku) - Earth Release: Landslide Technique
Range: Mid
Description: The user will manipulate their chakra to create the earth infront of them to turn to a lose like quality and create a landslide that is directed towards the enemy target.

Focus your earth chakra and cause the earth in front of you to turn up to a loose quality from which you create a landslide which is directed towards the opponent.

Roger23

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It depends on what wind and water techniques really.

Anyway, moving on.

(Doton: Dosenki) - Earth Release: Mudslide Technique
Description: After performing a sequence of three hand seals Dog → Ram → Boar the user then creates a small wall of earth to rise up from the ground infront of them and cause a mud slide to form from the wall and directs it towards the enemy target/s to try engulf them.

Focus your earth chakra and perform the 'Dog → Ram → Boar' handseals. Then create a small wall of earth which rises up from the ground in front of you and by doing so causes a mud slide to form from the wall towards the opponent.

(Doton: Dochūbaku) - Earth Release: Landslide Technique
Range: Mid
Description: The user will manipulate their chakra to create the earth infront of them to turn to a lose like quality and create a landslide that is directed towards the enemy target.

Focus your earth chakra and cause the earth in front of you to turn up to a loose quality from which you create a landslide which is directed towards the opponent.
Jutsu 1

How you perform it. basicly, you gather your chakra and perform the 3 handseals. Then you punch the ground infront of you, releasing the chakra. causing the ground to rise up and a huge wave of dirt hits your opponent
How it works. you create a mud slide to engulf your opponent
Advantages & Disadvantages. adv: can be used to block water infront of you. dis: takes time, handseals
How would you defend yourself from this jutsu. mudfish or hiding like a mole

Jutsu 2

How you perform it. You gather your doton chakra and channel it into the ground infront of you. Sending a landslide of earth at your opponent
How it works. Basicly by sending your chakra into the ground, you cause a landslide to hit your opponent
Advantages & Disadvantages. adv: no handseals, can be used to block water. dis: lose sight of your opponent

sorry if my response sounds like yours but there was like a few sentences for both of the jutsus combined

Mephistopheles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jutsu 1

How you perform it. basicly, you gather your chakra and perform the 3 handseals. Then you punch the ground infront of you, releasing the chakra. causing the ground to rise up and a huge wave of dirt hits your opponent
How it works. you create a mud slide to engulf your opponent
Advantages & Disadvantages. adv: can be used to block water infront of you. dis: takes time, handseals

Jutsu 2

How you perform it. You gather your doton chakra and channel it into the ground infront of you. Sending a landslide of earth at your opponent
How it works. Basicly by sending your chakra into the ground, you cause a landslide to hit your opponent
Advantages & Disadvantages. adv: no handseals, can be used to block water. dis: lose sight of your opponent

sorry if my response sounds like yours but there was like a few sentences for both of the jutsus combined
it is quite alright. sometimes you just can't make it sound really different :p

(Doton: Kujo Joushou Iwa Chuuseki) - Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
Range: Long
Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.

focus your earth chakra and use it to cause gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground to impale the opponent or a huge summoning.
*I summon Raidji the skunk king*
Try it on him >_>

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core

Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

Focus your earth chakra and use it to make the ground raise or drop in the surrounding area at high speeds to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. This can also be used for other purposes.

Roger23

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How you perform it. You gather a large amount of doton chakra. You then send the chakra into the ground and focus it. You then cause giant rock pillars to form forcefully out of the ground
How it works. Send your chakra into the ground to cause giant rock pillars rise out of the ground
Advantages & Disadvantages. adv: can kill summonings and cause an immense amount of damage, no handseals dis: long-range only, can kill you or your allies pretty easily if they are close to the impact
How would you defend yourself from this jutsu. hide like a mole or mudfish? (kinda has me stumped)

*I quickly gather an immense amout of doton chakra and focus it. I then send it into the ground while plugging my nose up. I then quickly cause huge rock pillars to rise out of the ground, stabbing and killing the skunk.*

I can still smell him.... *passes out from stench for a few hours*

moving on

jutsu 2

How you perform it. You gather your chakra and release it into the ground causing the ground around you to lower or rise
How it works. by using your chakra, you can raise or lower the chakra around you
Advantages & Disadvantages. adv: no handseals, used for defense dis: no offensive capabilities
How would you defend yourself from this jutsu. no real need for defending since it only lower's or raising ground, just watchout for combos

Mephistopheles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How you perform it. You gather a large amount of doton chakra. You then send the chakra into the ground and focus it. You then cause giant rock pillars to form forcefully out of the ground
How it works. Send your chakra into the ground to cause giant rock pillars rise out of the ground
Advantages & Disadvantages. adv: can kill summonings and cause an immense amount of damage, no handseals dis: long-range only, can kill you or your allies pretty easily if they are close to the impact
How would you defend yourself from this jutsu. hide like a mole or mudfish? (kinda has me stumped)

*I quickly gather an immense amout of doton chakra and focus it. I then send it into the ground while plugging my nose up. I then quickly cause huge rock pillars to rise out of the ground, stabbing and killing the skunk.*

I can still smell him.... *passes out from stench for a few hours*

moving on

jutsu 2

How you perform it. You gather your chakra and release it into the ground causing the ground around you to lower or rise
How it works. by using your chakra, you can raise or lower the chakra around you
Advantages & Disadvantages. adv: no handseals, used for defense dis: no offensive capabilities
How would you defend yourself from this jutsu. no real need for defending since it only lower's or raising ground, just watchout for combos

That is what you get from messing with me skunk D:
Poor Raidji D:

(Doton: Kajūgan no Jutsu): Earth Style: Added Weight Rock Technique

Type: Offensive/Defensive
Range: short
Description: By performing the snake hand seal the user will use this technique to petrify whatever or whoever is touching them, causing the object in question to start to crumble. Due to essentially being turned to stone, the affected target considerably increases in weight. The afflicted person or object of this techniques effects increases their power by +10 to techniques but reduces their speed.
Note: The target stays petrified for 1 turn.

Focus your earth handseal and perform the 'snake' handseal, which enables you to petrify everyone/everything you touch, giving it more weight and causing it to start to crumble. If you would use this technique on yourself you would get +10 to physical attacks but you will be slower.

(Doton: Keijūgan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Light Weight Rock Technique

Range: Short
Description: Contrary to the Earth Release: Added Weight Rock Technique, instead of making an object heavier, this technique makes an item in direct contact with the user much lighter. This allows freer manipulation of the affected objects, which would normally carry considerably more weight and as such, require a greater amount of exertion to move. The user if using this technique on a incoming object would still be affected by the momentum of the force but will not gain full damage due to drastically decreasing the weight. This technique can be applied to the user himself or another person to reduce their weight and making them faster, however the downside is that their physical strength of the person who is affected by this technique is reduced by -10 damage.
Note: The initial effects last for 2 turn before the weight of the mass is returned to normal.

Focus your earth chakra which allows you to do the very opposite of what you've just done. Everything/everyone you touch will now get much lighter. If you would get hit by an incoming object you would be affected by it's momentum rather than taking the full damage because your weight is decreased. If you use this technique on yourself you will be much faster, though physical attacks will be reduced by -10 damage.

Roger23

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How you perform it. By gathering doton chakra and performing the snake handseal. You then touch something and it essentially turns to a rock and becomes heavier
How it works. By performing the snake handseal, you touch something and by using your doton chakra, make it heavier.
Advantages & Disadvantages. Adv: only takes one handseal and can make you stronger. Dis: you have to touch something, also makes the user slower if he uses it on himself
How would you defend yourself from this jutsu. Chidori Stream

(cant get the picture)

jutsu 2

How you perform it. Gather more doton chakra while performing the snake handseal. You then touch something making it lighter
How it works. By using your doton chakra, you make something lighter with a touch
Advantages & Disadvantages. adv: can make user or items lighter dis: takes away their stopping power by 10
How would you defend yourself from this jutsu. chidori stream

(cant get the picture)

Roger23

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(sorry for my real late response. i have had some rl issues that has required a lot of my attention)

jutsu 1

well you can use this on a clone and have him jump onto the opponent when he isnt looking (more focused on the user) The clone will cause the opponent to fall where the user can take advantage and finish him off

jutsu 2

can be used when you are fighting an opponent one on one and he has you pinned. You can make him lighter and you can quickly lift him off you and slam him into the ground whee then you can just finish him off before he can get up

Mephistopheles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It is no problem, let's move on.

(Doton: Hanridoryūheki) - Earth Release: Flowing Earth Wall of 10,000 Miles
Type: Defensive
Damage points: The user and his clones simultaneously perform hand seals Ram - Snake and expel a stream of mud from their mouths, which solidify into multiple columns of earth. These grow from the floor and together form a hardened wall of defence, with great height, extent and length. This technique can be enhanced with the Lava Release: Rubber Wall making it equal to an S rank level defence however Lightning S rank can easily break through the wall.
Note: Can only be used with a minimum of 3 shadow clones.

First create three shadowclones.
Thereafter you and your clones perform the "Ram - Snake" handseals where after you expel a stream of mud out of your mouths. The mud solidifies into multiple columns of earth which form a large defensive wall together.

Note that you have to learn Shadow Clones before you can use this in fights.

(Doton: Dosenkiryū) – Earth Release: Earth and Stone Dragon Technique
Range: Short – Long
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Horse → Dog → Bird → Ox → Snake will create a large dragon of earth erupt from the ground and direct it towards the enemy with devastating force. This technique much resembles the Water Release: Water Dragon technique.

Focus your earth chakra and perform the "Horse → Dog → Bird → Ox → Snake" handseals. Then create a large dragon of earth that will erupt from the ground towards the opponent with devastating force.