Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,385💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Lmao man allow me >.> but this is a decent technique. Can be used in few situations in my mind but imma leave that for when I intend to fight someone. Arm goes pew pew ! However I died laughing cause this just proves they read NB customs lol

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Eh, okay this next one had a lot of potential but I submitted it right after I got reranked as like an s-jounin or something so it is what it is and is highly limited. It, however, does give you some cool abilities that you can explore further in other custom techniques if you choose to. Similar to what Jugo did when he fought alongside Sasuke inside the Susanoo and imparted natural energy onto it you can create a cloak of natural energy for others or yourself. This allows you to defend from most types of techniques within reason, and even impart this cloak upon summoning creatures, like the ones summoned for Hidden Shadow Snake Hands or similar techniques giving them a greater defense. This can be used in the same timeframe as a summoning technique as well, making it more useful since you can summon something and grant a defense on it. Not much else to say.
(Forgotton-ō no shukufuku) - Blesssing of Forgotton Kings
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A (+20 to another entity's technique)
Description: This technique is in essence a defensive technique but can be used to increase the power of others techniques as well. It is based heavily around the Sage Transformation ability to imbue upon another being Natural Energy albeit a small, safe fraction of the user's total power. This Natural Energy does not combine with the allies' chakra flow, and only surrounds their body momentarily being taken out either by an incoming attack that makes contact with the Natural Energy or the release of a technique moving from around the allies body and onto the technique imbuing it with a layer of Natural Energy.

To activate this technique a Jugo clan member must make physical contact with another creature while under the affects of a partial transformation (if not already under the effects of a transformation this technique can instigate one) and through that contact infuse them with an unseen aura of Natural Energy encasing them in a protective cushion that will not in any way impede their movement. During this process the user needs to make contact with the ally and sustain contact during the molding of chakra, or until the aura is negated. It can also be used on summoning creatures to increase their durability and can be done in the same timeframe as a summoning technique as long as the user is making contact with the creatures. This process is very similar to the one Jugo performed to remove the Zetsu spores from Sasuke's body and also when he imbued upon Sasuke's Susanoo the power of Natural Energy.
Note: Can only be used thrice per battle.
Note: The defensive ability can be used on the user, but not the boosting ability.
Note: Aura lasts until released by use of a technique or the user and cannot be controlled by the ally.
Note: The aura can defend from A-rank elemental techniques of any nature, Natural Energy or Senjutsu.
Note: The aura can defend from S-rank raw chakra techniques or similar including weapon based ninjutsu and most forms of taijutsu including S-rank.
Note: Courtesy of Howard

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,385💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
That's a nice technique, I like the aura protection being able to be used on summons, and considering I use them quite often in battle it can come to be very useful in all honesty. I actually forgot Jugo did that when I was rereading this technique and I went back and checked, little did I know it was something that did happen xD but never the less, its some coolio shit.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah, I had to have manga scans for everything I tried to create just to prove it to Scorps. I tried something similar way back when Scorps was a checker and he dnr'ed most of what I tried talking about "Jugo can't do that" even if I had the manga scans to prove he could. Then I got this one approved, by like Pekoms, or someone and was like "Damn this is a lot easier nowadays." I don't have to constantly provide proof all the time when I try to submit and could just passingly mention like "Remember when Jugo did that? I want to do that, but this way."

Anyway next.

It's a technique that allows you to create wings and fly, similar to the hands Sasuke created through his Curse Mark. You can create boosters that allow you to avoid things in the same timeframe as another technique to avoid and attack in unison. The boosters can be maintained for three-turns and created once so they do have a limited usage but during that time at the cost of a move slot, you can avoid most line-of-attack or line-of-sight techniques.

This is of course while in unison attacking back allowing you to defend or avoid and put pressure on your opponent. It can be really useful actually even at higher ninja ranks and the wings can last indefinitely so you are able to just always be flying if you have the chakra to sustain it. You can also use the wings to attack in short-range giving you the advantage of having extra appendages.

(Senninka: Tsuyoi Uyoku of Illidan) - Sage Transformation: The Mighty Wings of Illidan
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid (when used to attack)
Chakra: 30 (+10 to sustain per turn)
Damage: 60 (when used to attack)
Description: A member of Jugo's clan uses their Sage Transformation ability to form two fleshy bat-like wings on his back. These wings can sustain flight and can be sustained for an entire battle as long as he remains conscious. The wings can be used to attack the opponent directly using sharp hook like growths from their tips, these hooks are claw-like in nature. Like most of the Jugo clan's jutsu these can be sustained as long as he has enough chakra to do so. The user can create boosters on their back once per battle that last for three turns. The boosters can be used to avoid incoming techniques by quickly changing the user's trajectory and moving them out of the way just like the Jet Booster Jump technique. This can only be done thrice per battle and counts as a move each time but can be done in the same timeframe as another technique. The user flies at their current running speed.
Note: Can only be used thrice.
Note: The boosters can only be maintained for three turns and created once, the wings can be sustained indefinitely.
Note: Courtesy of Howard​

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,385💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Hmm I was thinking of the design in terms of the wings to be more like Ulquirroa's own from bleach more xD but alright. All in all it seems pretty decent, I have a few combos in mind with this. Dunno if ill ever execute them doe *sad*

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
They were originally based on 's demonic, and bat-like wings.

However, it's your transformation so you can flavor it any way you want to.

Next. I'll teach these two together since they're linked.

Not much to say, just Complete Sage Transformation and a Chakra Blast through numerous jet-boosters.

(Kansei Senninka) - Complete Sage Transformation
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Chakra: 40 (-15 per turn)
Damage: N/A
Description: Sage Transformation (Senninka) is an ability wielded by Jūgo's clan, which increases their physical abilities and allows their bodies to perform various shape-shifting feats due to their innate ability to passively absorb natural energy. It is a multifaceted ability that permits them to achieve feats ranging from creating various weapon-like appendages to altering their body structure, as well as a general increase in their physical capabilities. The user can fully infuse his body with the gathered natural energy and transform it completely. When he fully transforms, the user gains a massive power boost but loses his mind to his murderous side, signified by a change in his voice. When transforming, the user's body changes color and his sclera turns black. Each member's full transformation appears differently, ranging from different types of horns to stripes across the face. In this full form, the user is incredibly resilient, being able to take Taijutsu attacks up to B-Rank with little damage and being able to function even when severely injured. He can further manipulate his body into suitable weapons and manifest chakra cannons from it to attack with powerful chakra blasts. He can manifest chakra boosters from his extremeties to power his taijutsu moves or to "dash" in speed or even to soften a fall. His physical strength becomes greatly increased, adding +25 to his Taijutsu techniques and his chakra becomes stronger, adding +10 to his elemental chakra. He becomes faster and can regenerate minor wounds easily. His resilience is such that he can take C-Rank Ninjutsu and not suffer hindering damage. Because of his rage and his anger, he becomes unable to use techniques that would otherwise require precise chakra control such as Genjutsu, Fuuinjutsu or similar complex fields/techniques. After its deactivated or deactivates as it times out, the user is left drained of his stamina and unable to use Taijutsu techniques for 2 turns.
Note: Lasts 6 turns and can only be used twice.

(Senninka: Chakra Bakuhastu) - Sage Transformation: Chakra Blast
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: While in his Complete Sage Transformation, the user grows more of his jet booster like appendages, extends them, and then uses them to gather chakra which then forms a huge powerful chakra blast.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Next we have the counterpart to (Saibō Kyūin) - Cellular Regeneration Absorption

You can heal others by providing them with your own body, flesh, bone, etc. This is what Jugo did for Sasuke.

It reduces your size temporarily and causes you to be at a disadvantage and can only be used on NE users.

(Saibō Haishutsu) - Cellular Regeneration Ejection
Type:
Supplementary
Damage: N/A (80 healed to someone else)
Description: The user is able to give their flesh to those individuals that are proven compatible with natural energy, thus healing any injuries they may have received. But because the user is transferring their cells to another person, their own body regresses in age and ergo, becomes younger in appearance. And additionally, should the user try to provide their unique cells to someone who isn't intune with natural energy it has the potential to begin turning them to stone. As such, the user must be informed when using this move and must know who it can be safely performed on (e.g., curse seal recipients, Sage Mode users, and those clans that make use of natural energy). With regards to the the user's side effects of regressed age it ought to be duly noted that it is merely a temporary change that will last four turns, though can be immediately reverted upon use of the counterpart move, Cellular Regeneration Absorption, if the situation allows for it. That being said, during the time that the side effect is presented, the user's body is child-like in nature and thus hampers their taijutsu, kenjutsu, and other similar fields by twenty damage along with their speed being decreased by one rank. This is due to the sudden, drastic change in their body.
Note: Only useable twice per battle.
Note: The side effect last four turns or until Cellular Regeneration Absorption is used.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The last one, pretty garbage can't remember why I made it.

(Senninka: Sukaigōremu) - Sage Transformation: Sky Golem
Type: Offensive
Damage: 80
Description: A Jūgo clan member begins by creating boosters on either their forearms or their legs striking the opponent with a massive first strike knocking them up and into the air at an angle with enough force to snap the sternum and cause a rippling effect through the Solar Plexus causing the opponent to feel winded and out of breathe almost stunned by the strike. The opponent won't be able to recover from this until the user is already at them continuing the combo. The user then continues on by creating two more large boosters upon their back one along their spine facing downward and the other aimed to the left or right. They use the first booster the one aimed down toward the ground releasing a massive amount of chakra creating enough upward thrust to move to the opponent's location catching him then using the second booster they create a very fast rotational force spinning the opponent and himself as he climbs upward. At this point the user can cover their arms and chest in hundreds of rough patchy spikes that cause lacerating damage along with deep cuts and gouges along the opponent.

As they reach the apex of the motion the user uses the first booster created upon his back to create a quick spinning motion in the air circling around a central axis several times before rocketing downward towards the ground. At the last second the user pulls off one final circling motion before throwing the opponent down into the ground with enough force to cause a fair sized crater this also has enough force to cause varying degrees of damage such as breaking of multiple bones and bruising of the body and internal organs. Immediately after the opponent hits the ground the user will slam down upon them with a downward thrusting kick aimed for the abdomen.
Note: Cannot use other Sage Transformation jutsu in the same turn
Note: Deactivates any active Sage Transformation excluding the Complete Sage Transformation jutsu
Note: Does not grant the user flight, they're only controlling the momentum given by the use of the boosters
Note: Courtesy of Howard