Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You crack me up kid, For one I have the databooks and there for know all the jutsu and the info up to the current in the whole naruto world who are you to say they must receive training you didnt get any training re-read the thread it says he created it with his biju do you need glasses?Mad they didnt choose you as mod?Its showing, you say your the best in battle arena but you were beatn by me so now your trying to saying only you madara and elias can use lava I think you need mental help as you did say that re-read your posts be smarter the the key board I`m in web development obviously you have to understand algorithms.Do us a favor and read a book maybe you`ll get smart enough to even make a good comeback, or better yet learn how to get along with others.
Well, I never actually applied for mod; if I did, I'd have to deal with imbecilic *******s such as yourself on a daily basis ^^ And I never actually fought you; so I don't think I actually ever lost to you. (If you never fought someone, you never lost or won against them, pein. That's simple logic even YOU should be able to understand).

And Pein, I even bolded and underlined SEVERAL things Just For You, all of which

REFUTE YOUR ARGUEMENT, AND CONTRADICT YOUR POINTS, MAKING YOU LOOK LIKE THE TOTAL ASS YOU ARE.

Ever wonder why you were FIRED from being a mod? It's because you weren't good enough. Don't talk to me about such things. Your post didn't even make SENSE. LEARN HOW TO USE PERIODS AND COMMAS, DUMBASS.

I didn't receive training from the 4-tails jinchuriki. I made the element myself. JUST BECAUSE ONE NINJA FIGURES OUT HOW TO USE AN ELEMENT ON HIS OWN DOESN'T MEAN ANOTHER CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT ON HIS OWN. And you said that I said only Madara, Elias, and I can use lava. AT THE MOMENT, THE ONLY PEOPLE ON THE FORUMS WHO KNOW HOW TO USE LAVA ARE MADARA, ELIAS AND I. WE ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO HAVE EXPRESSED INTEREST IN IT: IF OTHERS WANT TO LEARN, BY ALL MEANS THEY CAN.

i can master it cuz Rinnegan gives usser mastery of all Ninjutsu
Rinnegan only makes it easy for you to learn Wind, Water, Fire, Earth, and Lightning. NOT other elements like lava and ice.

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, I never actually applied for mod; if I did, I'd have to deal with imbecilic *******s such as yourself on a daily basis ^^ And I never actually fought you; so I don't think I actually ever lost to you. (If you never fought someone, you never lost or won against them, pein. That's simple logic even YOU should be able to understand).

And Pein, I even bolded and underlined SEVERAL things Just For You, all of which

REFUTE YOUR ARGUEMENT, AND CONTRADICT YOUR POINTS, MAKING YOU LOOK LIKE THE TOTAL ASS YOU ARE.

Ever wonder why you were FIRED from being a mod? It's because you weren't good enough. Don't talk to me about such things. Your post didn't even make SENSE. LEARN HOW TO USE PERIODS AND COMMAS, DUMBASS.

I didn't receive training from the 4-tails jinchuriki. I made the element myself. JUST BECAUSE ONE NINJA FIGURES OUT HOW TO USE AN ELEMENT ON HIS OWN DOESN'T MEAN ANOTHER CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT ON HIS OWN. And you said that I said only Madara, Elias, and I can use lava. AT THE MOMENT, THE ONLY PEOPLE ON THE FORUMS WHO KNOW HOW TO USE LAVA ARE MADARA, ELIAS AND I. WE ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO HAVE EXPRESSED INTEREST IN IT: IF OTHERS WANT TO LEARN, BY ALL MEANS THEY CAN.

Rinnegan only makes it easy for you to learn Wind, Water, Fire, Earth, and Lightning. NOT other elements like lava and ice.
This is not yet confirmed...

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You crack me up kid,(<- Incorrect comma usage) For(<- Incorrect capitalization) one I have the databooks and there for(<- It's "therefore" not "there for") know all the jutsu and the info up to the current in the whole naruto world(<- "Up to the current?" That doesn't make sense) who are you to say they must receive training(<- Run-on sentence) you didnt get any training (<- Run-on sentence) re-read the thread it says he created it with his biju do you need glasses? (<- Run-on sentence) Mad they didnt choose you as mod?(<- Sentence fragment) Its showing,(<- Unclear pronoun reference, sentence fragment, and incorrect comma usage) you say your the best in battle arena but you were beatn by me so now your trying to saying only you madara and elias can use lava I think you need mental help as you did say that re-read your posts be smarter the the key board I`m in web development obviously you have to understand algorithms. (<- Total run-on sentence, no capitalization, no commas, no periods) Do us a favor and read a book maybe you`ll get smart enough to even make a good comeback, or better yet learn how to get along with others(<-Parallel Structure Error)
There, Pein. I added in all of your grammatical errors from your last post. Maybe you can learn something from them ^^

Yuugi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you guys need to learn talking with respect for each other U_U

anyway let's just stop arquing it's up to the mods to decide about this.
but since sweetsasuke isn't here to manage the battle arena we have to wait..
so don't go around shouting.. that's the dumbist way to win a discussion

~Nemesis~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There, Pein. I added in all of your grammatical errors from your last post. Maybe you can learn something from them ^^
bisha im not being rude but u takin the P*ss

im serious

if u want 2 explain someting to some1 say nicely or say politely "i disagree wid u"

instead of rubbing in there faces

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
All of you stop your arguing and bickering at once. This is a theory thread not a argument and debate thread.

-Zanji Uchiha
Not, it IS an arguement/debate thread. Pein brings up this arguement in the first post, and we're trying to convince him that we CAN use lava. Though in the first post he says we CAN'T

romeootano

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your pretty bold loser you did fight me and you lost, rinnegan gives the user the ability to use all 5 elements learn your stuff before you post.I was de-modded because I invite my old staff back in pms and said delete the pm so versuvio didn't read it as I got tired of explaining that there not one when I`m off work.Last time I checked I still had the ability to do the battle arena yeah that's right Versuvio gave me that before I was a mod.You couldn't make the grade as a mod you just some loser who has know life I actually have a reason to be on the computer most of the day its called work get a job get a house get a car and get a life.If it wasn't for me pissing versuvio off he wouldn't have even made the new add on`s thats right its because of me, notice that there mostly my ideas also dummy what have you done for Nb not nada.The rules were also brought about because of me get a life boy your still a nobody on here and in real life, compare to me insect.

~Nemesis~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not, it IS an arguement/debate thread. Pein brings up this arguement in the first post, and we're trying to convince him that we CAN use lava. Though in the first post he says we CAN'T
y don't we settle this a match against pein

so bisha is the one "for" the debate

Pein is "against" the debate

ok i'll make the thread

Your pretty bold loser you did fight me and you lost, rinnegan gives the user the ability to use all 5 elements learn your stuff before you post.I was de-modded because I invite my old staff back in pms and said delete the pm so versuvio didn't read it as I got tired of explaining that there not one when I`m off work.Last time I checked I still had the ability to do the battle arena yeah that's right Versuvio gave me that before I was a mod.You couldn't make the grade as a mod you just some loser who has know life I actually have a reason to be on the computer most of the day its called work get a job get a house get a car and get a life.If it wasn't for me pissing versuvio off he wouldn't have even made the new add on`s thats right its because of me, notice that there mostly my ideas also dummy what have you done for Nb not nada.The rules were also brought about because of me get a life boy your still a nobody on here and in real life, compare to me insect.
im makin da thread battle arenna

Bisha vs pein

good luk both of u

done it lets head over there

Last edited:

Bianca

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well i read everything and my first thought was to close this thread but i wont since this issue has to be cleared for everyone^^
but...if i see one more offensive post or something like that i will close it after i give the requiered infractions. Thank you!
BiBi

Shig

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its been confirmed by the newest data boook that there is lava based jutsu but only four tails host can use it see this site is credited with using only the database books fomr japan as its main source of info.
it doesnt say it can be used only by him..its said he created it ^^

BlondieGirl

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Exactly BiBi! Girl this is why I love you we have the same thoughts!
Well yeah guys this is a heated arguement, Bishamon and pein you guys can continue elsewhere just not in public [[though it is interesting...]] We shouldnt have everything like this be in public. Basically you need to go through lava training and have earth and fire as elements too. Pein, yes people ARE taking care of the battle arena, its not like your the only one trying to work here. Im officially appointing Bishamon and Madara to do lava training. They MUST accept students though, it is up to them how many at one time. Since they know it I guess they can teach us lol. But were all trying here so I mean have some compassion and dont bite eachothers head off :) Thanks!
~ BlondieGirl