Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea I think you right about the portal thing it’s been years since I read it but that do sound familiar I guess...

But naruto still beat everyone you just said that’s the point I’m trying to make you can say they were nerfed the same way I can say naruto was nerfed everyone got their own opinions,
Naruto never beat any of the characters I listed with the exception of the Paths of Pain and Sasuke. While yes, you can say that Naruto is/was nerfed, you’d be being dishonest (to an extent) while I’m not. The only way that Naruto has been nerfed is him being stripped of his True RSM (as of late), while Sasuke has been reduced even farther to where he only uses the Susano’o and Ameno. But back then, Naruto received nothing but buffs.

and I never said naruto avoid sasuke I said he been reacting to space-time users meaning more then one not just sasuke. It shouldn’t be that every time someone talk about naruto doing something it had to be against sasuke but I guess I’m like one of the only ones who think like that
Yes, Naruto avoided two of Kaguya‘s attempted portal attacks but he also fell victim to two of Kaguya’s portal attacks also. So it’s literally even, setting his success rate at 50%.[/QUOTE]

Reactions: salamander uchiha

LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto never beat any of the characters I listed with the exception of the Paths of Pain and Sasuke. While yes, you can say that Naruto is/was nerfed, you’d be being dishonest (to an extent) while I’m not. The only way that Naruto has been nerfed is him being stripped of his True RSM (as of late), while Sasuke has been reduced even farther to where he only uses the Susano’o and Ameno. But back then, Naruto received nothing but buffs.

Yes, Naruto avoided two of Kaguya‘s attempted portal attacks but he also fell victim to two of Kaguya’s portal attacks also. So it’s literally even, setting his success rate at 50%.
[/QUOTE]
Bro your funny how can you call someone dishonest from having a different opinion from you?? Kaguya hit a clone but I really don’t care and it’s more then just kaguya and sasuke that used space-time but he still reacted to every last one of them though something he didn’t do against jigen and he’s and adult now like I was saying in the post you replied to

And if you read a couple posts up I said sasuke and naruto been nerfed as adults already

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bro your funny how can you call someone dishonest from having a different opinion from you?? Kaguya hit a clone but I really don’t care and it’s more then just kaguya and sasuke that used space-time but he still reacted to every last one of them though something he didn’t do against jigen and he’s and adult now like I was saying in the post you replied to

And if you read a couple posts up I said sasuke and naruto been nerfed as adults already
Because you were trying to pass your opinion as fact, while I literally posted nothing but facts.

Reactions: salamander uchiha

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

[/QUOTE]
I think the point Animegoin is trying to make is, Both are nerf as adults but Sasuke’s nerfing is much worse..
Take the fight with Jigen for example. Sasuke has only use 3 tomoe sharingan and his sword. Naruto has use his resengan, clones, kyuubi cloak. Naruto pretty much only has his avatar to use, while Sasuke still has MS EMS Rinnegan and Avatar.

LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I think the point Animegoin is trying to make is, Both are nerf as adults but Sasuke’s nerfing is much worse..
Take the fight with Jigen for example. Sasuke has only use 3 tomoe sharingan and his sword. Naruto has use his resengan, clones, kyuubi cloak. Naruto pretty much only has his avatar to use, while Sasuke still has MS EMS Rinnegan and Avatar.
[/QUOTE]
I was just trying to point out they were equal and both were nerfed from using their full power as adults and I guess he don’t agree but I don’t care that’s his opinion. If he read the post above I just said sasuke didn’t even use his rinnegan, He started talking about how kid sasuke and madara was nerfed so I told him kid naruto was nerfed in my opinion but I guess me having different view from him is me being dishonest.
Post automatically merged:

Because you were trying to pass your opinion as fact, while I literally posted nothing but facts.
Everything you posted wasn’t fact some was just your opinion, but you right bro

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was just trying to point out they were equal and both were nerfed from using their full power as adults and I guess he don’t agree but I don’t care that’s his opinion. If he read the post above I just said sasuke didn’t even use his rinnegan, He started talking about how kid sasuke and madara was nerfed so I told him kid naruto was nerfed in my opinion but I guess me having different view from him is me being dishonest.
And I was telling you how they weren’t equals and how Naruto himself admitted that he had no defense against S/T ninjutsu (he even thanked Sasuke for intervening). After that, you went off on a tangent trying to falsely defend your stance.

Everything you posted wasn’t fact some was just your opinion, but you right bro
List all of the things that I said which were “opinions” that weren’t backed up by facts, don’t worry I have time.

Reactions: Naruto X Hunter

LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And I was telling you how they weren’t equals and how Naruto himself admitted that he had no defense against S/T ninjutsu (he even thanked Sasuke for intervening). After that, you went off on a tangent trying to falsely defend your stance.

List all of the things that I said which were “opinions” that weren’t backed up by facts, don’t worry I have time.
Like I said if someone got a different opinion from you doesn’t me it’s false, then I brought up him reacting to S-T back when he was younger but didn’t even move against jigen and that was a nerf to me but you couldn’t see that guess you took it as a attack on sasuke when the point I was trying to make was naruto should of been able to react or something , we all got our own opinions what a nerf my be and that was one to me

You saying naruto and sasuke are not equal is your opinion because the guy who made the manga said they are

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Like I said if someone got a different opinion from you doesn’t me it’s false, then I brought up him reacting to S-T back when he was younger but didn’t even move against jigen and that was a nerf to me but you couldn’t see that guess you took it as a attack on sasuke when the point I was trying to make was naruto should of been able to react or something , we all got our own opinions what a nerf my be and that was one to me

You saying naruto and sasuke are not equal is your opinion
Regardless, If Naruto and Sasuke were truly equal, Jigen wouldn’t prioritize the defeat of one over the other. Again, Naruto’s never been fast enough to escape through a portal on his own, even with RSM flight.

LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Regardless, If Naruto and Sasuke were truly equal, Jigen wouldn’t prioritize the defeat of one over the other.
If one could see me when I sink myself and other things I would

Regardless, If Naruto and Sasuke were truly equal, Jigen wouldn’t prioritize the defeat of one over the other. Again, Naruto’s never been fast enough to escape through a portal on his own, even with RSM flight.
Your not getting what I’m trying to say or you are and just saying whatever you want, back when he was younger he reacted to S-T techniques and even some things that was said to be faster so why didn’t he react to jigen

Last edited:

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If one could see me when I sink myself and other things I would

Your not getting what I’m trying to say or you are and just saying whatever you want, back when he was younger he reacted to S-T techniques and even some things that was said to be faster so why didn’t he react to jigen
No, you’re not getting it. I already addressed his previous reaction speed and again, Naruto was NEVER going to make it to Jigen regardless of if he kept his past speed or not. Naruto can’t close the distance when talking about teleportation abilities, no matter what.

LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, you’re not getting it. I already addressed his previous reaction speed and again, Naruto was NEVER going to make it to Jigen regardless of if he kept his past speed or not.
Who said anything about him making it to jigen?? I clear said react to jigen that was right in front of him before he grabbed him, so you are not getting it

Like I said you’re not understanding what I’m saying, not reading it or just don’t care and saying what you want

Last edited:

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who said anything about him making it to jigen?? I clear said react to jigen that was right in front of him before he grabbed him, so you are not getting it
Jigen never grabbed Naruto, he just extended his hand and opened a portal. It happened in a split second, plus Naruto’s always let an enemy attack before making his move, the only time he didn’t do that was when he attacked Juubi Madara after gaining RSM. Immediately after, Naruto let Madara use Storm Release, so your argument is invalid regardless.

LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jigen never grabbed Naruto, he just extended his hand and opened a portal. It happened in a split second, plus Naruto’s always let an enemy attack before making his move, the only time he didn’t do that was when attacked Juubi Madara after gaining RSM. Immediately after, Naruto let Madara use Storm Release, so your argument is invalid regardless.
You finally answered my question, so what he opened the portal on naruto’s body or something because why couldn’t he react and move?? How did he even get that close to naruto?? If you look at the page they disappeared you can see where the portal was it just seem like naruto was nerfed from moving to me

Last edited:

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You finally answered my question, so what he opened the portal on naruto’s body or something because why couldn’t he react and move?? How did he even get that close to naruto?? If you look at the page they disappeared you can see where the portal was it just seem like naruto was nerfed from moving to me
Yes, he opened the portal on Naruto’s body and it happened so fast that Naruto didn’t know how to react. He may have even had Kawaki open the portal on Naruto while Naruto was focused on Jigen.

Naruto was also maintaining the distance between Kawaki and Jigen, so that he wouldn’t get captured. He was ready to withstand whatever technique he was up against to protect Kawaki.

Last edited:
Reactions: LightSo6p

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Plot device? More like they're the main characters of the franchise.

I mean..... we literally have page one where a showdown is imminent between two people who lived with naruto, where apparently naruto is gone with 0 context. If that doesn’t scream plot device. Not that it’s a bad thing, it’d be redundant if they weren’t at this point

Imp

Regular
Kin
1,692💸
Kumi
35,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Firstly, the fundamental logistics of amenotejikara and his portal jutsu make it so that the combination of the two is impossible. For Sasuke to teleport Naruto into another dimension, he would need to switch Naruto's location with that of an object in said dimension - which if you recall is not at all possible because as shown in the scan below, all that you see from the portal is darkness. And so, with no target apparent to switch him with, it would fail to work.​
You must be registered for see images
Secondly, Sasuke has never ever been shown to use two immensely taxing space-time ninjutsus at the same time. He simply doesn't have that feat, and honestly, it probably doesn't work. And thirdly, lets say for argument's sake that Naruto willingly hops into the portal and onto another dimension. His speed is simply more than enough for him to zip back through it before it collapses on itself. Naruto is still stronger than Sasuke. Nice try though.​

Last edited:

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Firstly, the fundamental logistics of amenotejikara and his portal jutsu make it so that the combination of the two is impossible. For Sasuke to teleport Naruto into another dimension, he would need to switch Naruto's location with that of an object in said dimension - which if you recall is not at all possible because as shown in the scan below, all that you see from the portal is darkness. And so, with no target apparent to switch him with, it would fail to work.​
Secondly, Sasuke has never ever been shown to use two immensely taxing space-time ninjutsus at the same time. He simply doesn't have that feat, and honestly, it probably doesn't work. And thirdly, lets say for argument's sake that Naruto willingly hops into the portal and onto another dimension. His speed is simply more than enough for him to zip back through it before it collapses on itself. Naruto is still stronger than Sasuke. Nice try though.​
Opens portal behind Naruto, Shinra Tensei's him through it, and closes it. Job done.

Also, he doesn't need to switch with an object. He's teleported Madara and Kaguya inbetween himself and Naruto. And teleported himself behind Naruto without swapping with anything. Although maybe he swapped with some particles in the air. The Sharingan does have microscopic vision 😆.

Nonetheless, aside from dimensional transfer, by feats and statements he's above Naruto.

Last edited:

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no doubt. Sasuke shits on Naruto by both in-universe feats and theoretical ones now.
To be fair to Naruto, he has palmed a moon-splitting laser ninjutsu from Toneri with neg diff. That feat doesn’t help him against space-time techniques at all 😂 but it’s a helluva flex. That wasn’t even RSM Naruto either, so put some respect on his name.

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Saskey dont need object :) he just need to swap places...his body with naruto body after opening teh portal... saskey space time justu settle any naruto vs saskey debate...saskey is much more stronger than naruto in a adulthood... even naruto in gaiden say saskey is greatest ninja...