Elite
Kin
3,920๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,401๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
You must be registered to see images

Chapter confirm that Naruto have no answer for being thrown in space time jutsu portal...Saskey can just open one and rinneswap him into teh portal and he wins auto... second, jigen see saskey as a bigger threat then naruto coon... thx 4 reading :)

Lukecetion

Kin
754๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,177๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
And if Sasuke used black rods against Naruto he would pierce through RSM chakra cloak.
Not saying I disagree, but since Jigen's ability was just revealed then we no longer know if the Black Rods he uses is the same as what the Rinnegan can manifest. Hence because we don't know their characteristics we cannot actually determine if they are weaker or stronger than the ones the Rinnegan can manifest.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
6,082๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Not saying I disagree, but since Jigen's ability was just revealed then we no longer know if the Black Rods he uses is the same as what the Rinnegan can manifest. Hence because we don't know their characteristics we cannot actually determine if they are weaker or stronger than the ones the Rinnegan can manifest.
If they're not Rinnegan(rokudo chakra) rods then they're likley weaker. Anyway, Momoshiki fired similar rods out of his hands and he had the Rinnegan so I'm fairly certain they are.

Lukecetion

Kin
754๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,177๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
If they're not Rinnegan(rokudo chakra) rods then they're likley weaker. Anyway, Momoshiki fired similar rods out of his hands and he had the Rinnegan so I'm fairly certain they are.
Difference being that Momoshiki actually created them from his body and fired them out, which we've seen both Madara and Nagato do beforehand. Though how it was explained by Sasuke it seems like Jigen doesn't actually create them, but rather has a storage of them with him in super-small sizes that he throws out and returns to their original size.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
6,082๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Difference being that Momoshiki actually created them from his body and fired them out, which we've seen both Madara and Nagato do beforehand. Though how it was explained by Sasuke it seems like Jigen doesn't actually create them, but rather has a storage of them with him in super-small sizes that he throws out and returns to their original size.
I think he creates them small and suddenly releases them full size or stores them, like Obito did in Kamui. However, instead of releases them from another dimension he releases them from his body and expands them.

Lukecetion

Kin
754๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,177๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I think he creates them small and suddenly releases them full size or stores them, like Obito did in Kamui. However, instead of releases them from another dimension he releases them from his body and expands them.
While yes that is by all means possible, judging by Sasuke's words (might be translation error, so who knows) he seems to not be able to change the size of an object freely, only able to shrink and return them to their original size. So if Jigen makes them tiny, they wouldn't be able to enlarge.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
2,010๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
While yes that is by all means possible, judging by Sasuke's words (might be translation error, so who knows) he seems to not be able to change the size of an object freely, only able to shrink and return them to their original size. So if Jigen makes them tiny, they wouldn't be able to enlarge.
Lmfao howโ€™d you come to that conclusion? If he can freely change his own size at will, what makes you think he canโ€™t do the same with objects, especially if he created them? This ought to be good

Lukecetion

Kin
754๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,177๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Lmfao howโ€™d you come to that conclusion? If he can freely change his own size at will, what makes you think he canโ€™t do the same with objects, especially if he created them? This ought to be good

By the wording of Sasuke's dialogue and the fact that we've not seen nor has it been mentioned that he can increase the size, hence there is nothing to back up such a claim. Sasuke's wording is that Jigen's ability is to "shrink something and then return it to their original size". There is also no mention of him actually creating them or if he has them stored on his person. As Sasuke explains, Jigen stabs you with them, then enlarge them. Meaning makes them in an instant or he has them stored as no other Rinnegan user (and as far as we know he isn't one) have been capable of creating these rods in an instant like what it appears Jigen is capable of.

Whenever or not this is a translation thing that simply leaves out the entire explanation or not is something we'll have to wait for. Also, at this point you are asking simply to start a argument, as I even explained my reasoning in the post you quotes. You quite literately asked me to repeat myself.

Reactions: LightSo6p

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
2,010๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

By the wording of Sasuke's dialogue and the fact that we've not seen nor has it been mentioned that he can increase the size, hence there is nothing to back up such a claim. Sasuke's wording is that Jigen's ability is to "shrink something and then return it to their original size". There is also no mention of him actually creating them or if he has them stored on his person. As Sasuke explains, Jigen stabs you with them, then enlarge them. Meaning makes them in an instant or he has them stored as no other Rinnegan user (and as far as we know he isn't one) have been capable of creating these rods in an instant like what it appears Jigen is capable of.

Whenever or not this is a translation thing that simply leaves out the entire explanation or not is something we'll have to wait for. Also, at this point you are asking simply to start a argument, as I even explained my reasoning in the post you quotes. You quite literately asked me to repeat myself.
So essentially, you jumped the gun (again) and placed a restriction on a character when the character hasnโ€™t even attempted to increase an objects size yet. Good to know๐Ÿ˜‚

Also, how do you think those giant rods came to be stuck in Jigenโ€™s pet Juubi? And who do you think created them? Yaโ€™ know, since youโ€™re prematurely setting limits in your theories.

LordRaikage

Elite
Kin
54๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
9๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Does this place have a discord?
Post automatically merged:

Chapter confirm that Naruto have no answer for being thrown in space time jutsu portal...Saskey can just open one and rinneswap him into teh portal and he wins auto... second, jigen see saskey as a bigger threat then naruto coon... thx 4 reading :)

Haven't been on here how many years? and sasuke fans still crying lmfao:

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
2,010๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
The only confirmation I am getting is that Sasuke fans wank the hardest.
While itโ€™s absolutely true, there are definitely some for Naruto as well. The other day I heard a Naruto try-hard say that Naruto could absorb chakra and that could use the Uzumaki chakra chains ๐Ÿ˜‚. Then they tried to justify it by saying :

• Haha
Reactions: salamander uchiha

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,383๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Boruto Manga has made Sasuke and Naruto codependent upon one another.
Isn't that the point? They no longer need to fight each other and that their opponents are much stronger than they are in terms of limitations so now they need each other.

I said limitations because back then Naruto can always rely on Kurama and SM to go past his limits while Sasuke has his upgradeable eyes and Curse Mark to go past his limits.

The only thing for sure is that Sasuke still has his Rikudou Sennin techs while Naruto is back at Kurama Mode level.
No more sticks, no more Truth Seeking Orbs, no more Eyeball Creation Jutsu.

We can't even be sure if he can still be stabbed in the heart now like he was in Sarada's One Shot manga.

Lol, people still argue about this in 2019? Im just waiting for both of them to get offed at this point
Why though? They are the only ones that are worth following the series for.
Team 7 and Kawaki have still a long way to go to be interesting, unless you want to go back to Part 1 Naruto level.

The only thing that is keeping me here is the celestials which through extention, Naruto and Sasuke. Especially now that they completely put Toneri out of the story.

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,263๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Does this place have a discord?

Haven't been on here how many years? and sasuke fans still crying lmfao:
I see old wounds are resurfacing. Now to counter your flawed logic. 1) You automatically assumed everyone who doesn't ignore facts in Sasuke's favor is a Sasuke fan. 2) You complain about Sasuke vs Naruto comparison being made by people, even though the story itself compared them. Is everyone supposed to ignore it because you don't like Sasuke being superior to Naruto? Your feelings are irrelevant. ๐Ÿ˜† 3) You claim Sasuke fans are "crying" yet you yourself are doing so in an even worse way. By using an old "Naruto>Sasuke" panel from when they were 17, in response to a current 33 year old Sasuke>Naruto statement.

And your timing is suspicious. You probably read the chapter then immediately came here to see if people were talking about Sasuke's superiority. This is also backed up based on how you haven't discussed anything else besides this. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Furthermore, you blatantly lied about not being here for years. You were here as early as a couple months ago and your latest comments about the series was from March stating Naruto is a boss and that he is your favorite anime character.

Lol, people still argue about this in 2019? Im just waiting for both of them to get offed at this point
Obviously. Because 2019 manga content is still comparing the two

Last edited: