Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see old wounds are resurfacing. Now to counter your flawed logic. 1) You automatically assumed everyone who doesn't ignore facts in Sasuke's favor is a Sasuke fan. 2) You complain about Sasuke vs Naruto comparison being made by people, even though the story itself compared them. Is everyone supposed to ignore it because you don't like Sasuke being superior to Naruto? Your feelings are irrelevant. 😆 3) You claim Sasuke fans are "crying" yet you yourself are doing so in an even worse way. By using an old "Naruto>Sasuke" panel from when they were 17, in response to a current 33 year old Sasuke>Naruto statement.

And your timing is suspicious. You probably read the chapter then immediately came here to see if people were talking about Sasuke's superiority. This is also backed up based on how you haven't discussed anything else besides this. 😆😆😆😆😆😆

Furthermore, you blatantly lied about not being here for years. You here as early as a couple months ago and your latest comments about the series was from March stating Naruto is a boss and that he is your favorite anime character.

Obviously. Because 2019 manga content is still comparing the two
Lmfao I love the detective work that went into this.

You must be registered to see images

LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is it possible he want to eliminate sasuke first because he can see and still follow him when he sink?? I think it was confirmed no matter how small it is if chakra being used the sharingan can see it. This could be a reason why he want sasuke gone first because then he can put all types of rods on naruto without him knowing....

Do anyone find it weird that sasuke never use the 6paths either?? It’s like naruto and sasuke both been nerfed from using anything 6path related. Hope we get to see something in the next chapter it would be real crazy if sasuke don’t using anything after jigen just brought up him having rinnegan jutsu

Reactions: UCHIHAKUNOICHI

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see old wounds are resurfacing. Now to counter your flawed logic. 1) You automatically assumed everyone who doesn't ignore facts in Sasuke's favor is a Sasuke fan. 2) You complain about Sasuke vs Naruto comparison being made by people, even though the story itself compared them. Is everyone supposed to ignore it because you don't like Sasuke being superior to Naruto? Your feelings are irrelevant. 😆 3) You claim Sasuke fans are "crying" yet you yourself are doing so in an even worse way. By using an old "Naruto>Sasuke" panel from when they were 17, in response to a current 33 year old Sasuke>Naruto statement.

And your timing is suspicious. You probably read the chapter then immediately came here to see if people were talking about Sasuke's superiority. This is also backed up based on how you haven't discussed anything else besides this. 😆😆😆😆😆😆

Furthermore, you blatantly lied about not being here for years. You were here as early as a couple months ago and your latest comments about the series was from March stating Naruto is a boss and that he is your favorite anime character.

Obviously. Because 2019 manga content is still comparing the two
I guess, if that’s your thing by all means. They’re both outdated, and they’re both plot devices at this point

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do anyone find it weird that sasuke never use the 6paths either?? It’s like naruto and sasuke both been nerfed from using anything 6path related. Hope we get to see something in the next chapter it would be real crazy if sasuke don’t using anything after jigen just brought up him having rinnegan jutsu
This may be the only time that we could see Naruto and Sasuke use their Rikudou Sennin mode but we will see if Ikemoto will go down that path. I think it is best to play it this way. I know his concerns about making this all about the new gen and that anything from the previous series is all Kishimoto. This situation with Jigen vs Naruto and Sasuke means that there is no new gen (aside from Jigen) to be worried about. He would not need to feel that he is stealing the spotlight from them as the main focus is Jigen's powers. Depending on what he wishes to reveal of Sasuke's and Naruto's powers would be dictated by Jigen at this point.

Although, I fear that he would be going the route of "The moon and sun seal are gone" so they cannot use their RS powers. Then again, all they really do need is to chop Kawaki's and Boruto's hands.

I guess, if that’s your thing by all means. They’re both outdated, and they’re both plot devices at this point
They have been plot devices starting from the Sarada one shot manga. That entire thing was pointless and it basically only served to tell us 2 things: Many Uchiha clones are around (I wonder what happened to them now) and Sarada's mother was being retconned then told it was Sakura all along. Naruto nor Sasuke really demonstrated real powers.

Plot device? More like they're the main characters of the franchise.
They are minor characters of this series though.

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This may be the only time that we could see Naruto and Sasuke use their Rikudou Sennin mode but we will see if Ikemoto will go down that path. I think it is best to play it this way. I know his concerns about making this all about the new gen and that anything from the previous series is all Kishimoto. This situation with Jigen vs Naruto and Sasuke means that there is no new gen (aside from Jigen) to be worried about. He would not need to feel that he is stealing the spotlight from them as the main focus is Jigen's powers. Depending on what he wishes to reveal of Sasuke's and Naruto's powers would be dictated by Jigen at this point.

Although, I fear that he would be going the route of "The moon and sun seal are gone" so they cannot use their RS powers. Then again, all they really do need is to chop Kawaki's and Boruto's hands.
Naruto is in Six Path Sage Mode now and also used it against Momoshiki whilst Sasuke still has and uses his Rinnegan.

They have been plot devices starting from the Sarada one shot manga. That entire thing was pointless and it basically only served to tell us 2 things: Many Uchiha clones are around (I wonder what happened to them now) and Sarada's mother was being retconned then told it was Sakura all along. Naruto nor Sasuke really demonstrated real powers.
Gaiden was used to develop Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and Sarada.

They are minor characters of this series though.
*Major

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't worry Sakura will save them then the thread will be Sakura>Naruto and Sasuke.
Post automatically merged:

Naruto coon? What are you trying to say?

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke didn't use a single jutsu Rotherham than his sharingan. I actually think that is a good sign. Jigen isn't using his full power; when he pulls out new forms/powers, Sasuke and Naruto still has their on.
As do I, I am concerned though because Jigen mentioned that Sasuke had used “Rinnegan time-space ninjutsu,” which could mean that Sasuke used a decent portion of his chakra already to enter that dimension (which could be he’s sweating in some panels).

But if Sasuke actually used Ameno, then we shouldn’t have much to worry about in terms of Sasuke’s chakra, but it does mean that Jigen is just that much of threat to make Sasuke sweat. I don’t know which one I prefer tbh.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They are equal
Not really, there’s realistically no way for Naruto to beat Sasuke without the latter being heavily nerfed. One Rinnegan makes a hell of a difference.

Off Topic:
I hope Sasuke attempts to use genjutsu against Jigen. That’s kind-of been the elephant in the room that no one wants to talk about for some reason but it needs to happen.

-Akuma-

Elite
Kin
958💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
65⚔️

Chapter confirm that Naruto have no answer for being thrown in space time jutsu portal...Saskey can just open one and rinneswap him into teh portal and he wins auto... second, jigen see saskey as a bigger threat then naruto coon... thx 4 reading :)

How many years have you been on the site posting dumbass shit like this? Doesn’t it get old?

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not really, there’s realistically no way for Naruto to beat Sasuke without the latter being heavily nerfed. One Rinnegan makes a hell of a difference.

Off Topic:
I hope Sasuke attempts to use genjutsu against Jigen. That’s kind-of been the elephant in the room that no one wants to talk about for some reason but it needs to happen.
I think it has become apparent that Genjutsu will fail against overpowered opponents. I doubt if we see it being used. I just want to see Sasuke used something new.

LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think it has become apparent that Genjutsu will fail against overpowered opponents. I doubt if we see it being used. I just want to see Sasuke used something new.
Right, they both did more as kids compared to now. I don’t think sasuke used one new or rinne jutsu (far as 6paths) and the same goes for naruto except for earth style smh he really could of went without it and all honesty.
Post automatically merged:

Off Topic:
I just got to say naruto fought and be every rinnegan user in the series. Not sure if this a fact but he might of fought rinnegan user more then anyone so he got experience with them, but they both nerfed and at full power they’ equal in my opinion and in mangas opinion

Last edited:

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just got to say naruto fought and be every rinnegan user in the series. Not sure if this a fact but he might of fought rinnegan user more then anyone so he got experience with them, but they both nerfed and at full power they’ equal in my opinion and in mangas opinion
Naruto is well acquainted with the abilities of the Rinnegan, yes. But Naruto is vastly inferior to both Madara and Sasuke’s Rinnegan abilities, which is why they both had to be nerfed. Naruto needed help against every Rinnegan user he ever fought, even after he gained RSM.

As Naruto himself has said, he has no solution against the space-time techniques, especially those of Sasuke’s repertoire (teleportation/substitution) .

LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto is well acquainted with the abilities of the Rinnegan, yes. But Naruto is vastly inferior to both Madara and Sasuke’s Rinnegan abilities, which is why they both had to be nerfed. Naruto needed help against every Rinnegan user he ever fought, even after he gained RSM.

As Naruto himself has said, he has no solution against the space-time techniques, especially those of Sasuke’s repertoire (teleportation/substitution) .
He beat both of them and if they were nerfed so was naruto, so really ain’t a need to talk about characters being nerfed

And that one of the ways he was nerfed, he went from jumping through portals before they close and reacting to space-time users who popped up behind him the side of him or above him to not being able to stop react to someone who was right in from of him. I guess someone who does care for naruto wouldn’t call that nerfed tho

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He beat both of them and if they were nerfed so was naruto, so really ain’t a need to talk about characters being nerfed

And that one of the ways he was nerfed, he went from jumping through portals before they close and reacting to space-time users who popped up behind him the side of him or above him to not being able to stop react to someone who was right in from of him. I guess someone who does care for naruto wouldn’t call that nerfed tho
Naruto never defeated a Rinnegan user opponent solo (Nagato, Pain, Obito, Madara, Momoshiki or Sasuke). And no, Naruto actually received a buff considering how Sasuke himself stated that Naruto only had a tiny portion of the Bijuu’s chakra while Sasuke had a huge amount of it. Same way that Juubi Madara was nerfed, so it was definitely worth mentioning, in both cases Naruto realistically stood absolutely no chance.

And no, Naruto never jumped in a portal before it closed. I know you’re talking about when he tried to get through Kaguya's portion so here’s a refresher, look at the panels carefully.

Again, only the clone that Obito teleported into the portal is what crossed over. And Naruto was never fast enough to avoid Sasuke Ameno-ing behind him. I could post those manga panels too if you want but I think you get the point.

Reactions: Naruto X Hunter

LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto never defeated a Rinnegan user opponent solo (Nagato, Pain, Obito, Madara, Momoshiki or Sasuke). And no, Naruto actually received a buff considering how Sasuke himself stated that Naruto only had a tiny portion of the Bijuu’s chakra while Sasuke had a huge amount of it. Same way that Juubi Madara was nerfed, so it was definitely worth mentioning, in both cases Naruto realistically stood absolutely no chance.

And no, Naruto never jumped in a portal before it closed. I know you’re talking about when he tried to get through Kaguya's portion so here’s a refresher, look at the panels carefully.

Again, only the clone that Obito teleported into the portal is what crossed over. And Naruto was never fast enough to avoid Sasuke Ameno-ing behind him. I could post those manga panels too if you want but I think you get the point.

Yea I think you right about the portal thing it’s been years since I read it but that do sound familiar I guess...

But naruto still beat everyone you just said that’s the point I’m trying to make you can say they were nerfed the same way I can say naruto was nerfed everyone got their own opinions, and I never said naruto avoid sasuke I said he been reacting to space-time users meaning more then one not just sasuke. It shouldn’t be that every time someone talk about naruto doing something it had to be against sasuke but I guess I’m like one of the only ones who think like that