salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Opens portal behind Naruto, Shinra Tensei's him through it, and closes it. Job done.

Also, he doesn't need to switch with an object. He's teleported Madara and Kaguya inbetween himself and Naruto. And teleported himself behind Naruto with swapping with anything. Although maybe he swapped with some particles in the air. The Sharingan does have microscopic vision 😆.

Nonetheless, aside from dimensional transfer, by feats and statements he's above Naruto.
Arse pulls happen when an author doesn't know what to do.

@bold: Is correct

Imp

Regular
Kin
1,692💸
Kumi
35,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Opens portal behind Naruto, Shinra Tensei's him through it, and closes it. Job done.​
Except Naruto has been shown to not only withstand Shinra Tensei, but also deflect it back onto the user. And he was only in six tails then. I don't need to tell you that he's obviously a million times stronger now, and can likely withstand any range of ST, if not deflect it back, or at the very least mount an adequate defense.​
Also, he doesn't need to switch with an object. He's teleported Madara and Kaguya inbetween himself and Naruto. And teleported himself behind Naruto without swapping with anything. Although maybe he swapped with some particles in the air. The Sharingan does have microscopic vision 😆.
I forgot about those incidents. And right, it could very well be a grain of dust or some particles.​
Nonetheless, aside from dimensional transfer, by feats and statements he's above Naruto.
I disagree. A contest between Naruto and Sasuke boils down to a case of Sasuke trying his best to dodge nukes. He may have the upper hand in some situations, but they will always be short-lived. Naruto is faster. Naruto is stronger. Naruto has the better reflexes. Naruto isn't as smart as Sasuke but he's definitely shown himself to be decent numerous times throughout the manga in high pressure situations.​
Not to mention, most of Sasuke's rinnegan techniques are effectively useless against him. The only one that could be a modicum of use is chibaku tensei with Naruto as the core. And that can simply be overpowered with his Kurama avatar.​
Which leaves two techniques, or the combination thereof, his space-time ninjutsus: amenotejikara and the portal one. In most cases, they're simply one-trick ponies. Neither of them can be spammed to mount a serious attack. Which means Sasuke would need to time it right. Teleporting Naruto in front of jutsus wouldn't guarantee anything, especially now that Naruto knows it's something Sasuke can actually do (as he's seen it be done to Madara). Plus I don't need to remind you that Naruto's sensory perception and durability are off the charts. He quite literally dodged a light-speed technique from point blank range. And teleporting behind Naruto would be just as much of a risk to Sasuke if not greater. Because again, teleporting there and actually landing the hit use two different speeds, the latter of which Naruto is faster and more capable. And this time, Sasuke won't have the element of surprise on his side (as again, Naruto would be expecting it). And I don't need to go that much into detail about susano vs kurama avatar stuff, because obviously his Susano is much more inferior, especially more so now that he doesn't have all 9 bijuus.​
To me it's kinda funny when the only way of defeating Naruto is by trying to throw him into some other dimension and hoping he dies there. Tell me, how do you see Sasuke beating Naruto?​

Last edited:

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Except Naruto has been shown to not only withstand Shinra Tensei, but also deflect it back onto the user. And he was only in six tails then. I don't need to tell you that he's obviously a million times stronger now, and can likely withstand any range of ST, if not deflect it back, or at the very least mount an adequate defense.​
I forgot about those incidents. And right, it could very well be a grain of dust or some particles.​
I disagree. A contest between Naruto and Sasuke boils down to a case of Sasuke trying his best to dodge nukes. He may have the upper hand in some situations, but they will always be short-lived. Naruto is faster. Naruto is stronger. Naruto has the better reflexes. Naruto isn't as smart as Sasuke but he's definitely shown himself to be decent numerous times throughout the manga in high pressure situations.​
Not to mention, most of Sasuke's rinnegan techniques are effectively useless against him. The only one that could be a modicum of use is chibaku tensei with Naruto as the core. And that can simply be overpowered with his Kurama avatar.​
Which leaves two techniques, or the combination thereof, his space-time ninjutsus: amenotejikara and the portal one. In most cases, they're simply one-trick ponies. Neither of them can be spammed to mount a serious attack. Which means Sasuke would need to time it right. Teleporting Naruto in front jutsus wouldn't guarantee anything, especially now that Naruto knows it's something Sasuke can actually do (as he's seen it be done to Madara). Plus I don't need to remind you that Naruto's sensory perception and durability are off the charts. He quite literally dodged a light-speed technique from point blank range. And teleporting behind Naruto would be just as much of a risk to Sasuke if not greater. Because again, teleporting there and actually landing the hit use two different speeds, the latter of which Naruto is faster and more capable. And this time, Sasuke won't have the element of surprise on his side (as again, Naruto would be expecting it). And I don't need to go that much into detail about susano vs kurama avatar stuff, because obviously his Susano is much more inferior, especially more so now that he doesn't have all 9 bijuus.​
To me it's kinda funny when the only way of defeating Naruto is by trying to throw him into some other portal and hoping he dies there. Tell me, how do you see Sasuke beating Naruto?​
A techniques effectiveness is dependant on the user. The Shinra Tensei Pain used to destroy Konoha was of an entirely different level from the one he used on 6 tails. Plus Sasuke is far stronger. Nonetheless, regardless of KCM Naruto being stronger than 6 tails, Edo Nagato was also able to pull him.

You're automatically claiming he's stronger and faster even though we haven't seen Adult Naruto and Sasuke go all out. What has been shown is Naruto easily being duped by Jigen's dimensional transfer. Ontop of him consistently being limited by his opponents chakra absorption. Something Sasuke also has.

Other than that, Amenotejikara allows Sasuke to evade all of his attacks without even physically evading, and allows him to dupe Naruto in numerous ways with his own attacks (Naruto throws RasenShuriken, Sasuke waits for the right moment then switches himself with Naruto so he gets hit, etc).

Sasuke was able to slice Madara in half with a Lightning sword so he should be able to Naruto aswell. He could move to strike Naruto then suddenly teleport him infront of him so he immediately gets hit (as he did Madara in chapter 674). And his physical sword was shown to be able to pierce Naruto aswell.

Last edited:
Reactions: Avaitto and DHOH

LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if we going by boruto manga not one of them shit on the, and if that is the case why do both of them need help from each other to fight every strong enemy they encounter??

One more thing people assume sasuke can open a portal like jigen did but he never did, kaguya could open portals but she had to grab the person and pull them in side so we can’t just give sasuke a feat he never even did yet. He know everything sasuke can do at that, plus jigen surprised him he didn’t even know he could open portals only thing he know was the mark on kawaki and jigen came out.

And the last thing is anyone can get pierced off guard I don’t think madara was expecting sasuke to catch up so fast which lead to him getting sliced in half same way he wasn’t expecting BZ to stab him in the back, because I think he could prevented it otherwise. Orochimaru sword couldn’t cut naruto 3 tails form and that was said to cut through anything, so if they were to let a expecting naruto get cut that’s bs or he nerfed
Post automatically merged:

A techniques effectiveness is dependant on the user. The Shinra Tensei Pain used to destroy Konoha was of an entirely different level from the one he used on 6 tails. Plus Sasuke is far stronger. Nonetheless, regardless of KCM Naruto being stronger than 6 tails, Edo Nagato was also able to pull him.

You're automatically claiming he's stronger and faster even though we haven't seen Adult Naruto and Sasuke go all out. What has been shown is Naruto easily being duped by Jigen's dimensional transfer. Ontop of him consistently being limited by his opponents chakra absorption. Something Sasuke also has.

Other than that, Amenotejikara allows Sasuke to evade all of his attacks without even physically evading, and allows him to dupe Naruto in numerous ways with his own attacks (Naruto throws RasenShuriken, Sasuke waits for the right moment then switches himself with Naruto so he gets hit, etc).

Sasuke was able to slice Madara in half with a Lightning sword so he should be able to Naruto aswell. He could move to strike Naruto then suddenly teleport him infront of him so he immediately gets hit (as he did Madara in chapter 674). And his physical sword was shown to be able to pierce Naruto aswell.
You know naruto can control and catch his resenShuriken, so it’s like a 50-50 chance that might work because he might only need a millisecond to stop it and send it right back at sasuke

Last edited:

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto is in Six Path Sage Mode now and also used it against Momoshiki whilst Sasuke still has and uses his Rinnegan.
Naruto is holding back then because he did not even use any of Truth Seeking Orbs. We know from Toneri that he can create them, meaning Naruto can as well.

No, they are minor. The main focus here are the newest generation. This is probably at best the high point of their story. Remember, this is the story of Boruto, not Naruto.
While we want Part 3 Naruto, there are only a few things that they can do for that. Kishi gave blessings to Kodachi and Ikemoto but that is the extent that they are willing to do.

They cannot add extra things to Sasuke and Naruto. Otherwise that would be a concern to old fans. Hell, I am already pissed off that they are insinuating Byakugou to be a Rikudou tech. It already clashes with Sakura.
Imagine if they added more to Naruto and Sasuke. Even the movie The Last, a lot of people brush the Hamura line off as "fanservice" and "fanfic" and rightly so as it was never in the manga (hints that point out that the movie is plausible rather than retcon)

I am a big fan of that movie because it tells us more about Hamura and that he is not just a filler character but that came out of nowhere. It was a retcon and that tend to drive a big rift among the fanbase.

This is why Naruto and Sasuke have been kept in minor roles because they would take away from the series. This is all about Boruto and the next generation. Something that Kishi gave them permission to continue upon. But this does not mean that they can just go willy nilly about changing Naruto's and Sasuke's characters and other original characters. Thus, they have played a minor role. Mainly for expositions.

Although, I do hope Ikemoto actually bring back the full extent of Naruto's abilities as well as Sasuke's in the next fight.
By full extent, I mean Sasuke with Indra Arrow and 3 headed Kurama with BijuuRasenShuriken KKG.

Also Naruto giving Sasuke his arm or at least a Susanoo arm to replace his missing one. I mean, I know Kishi went for Guts here but even Guts got an arm back and a crossbow attached to it as well. So IDK why Sasuke can't have a new arm back.

Reactions: LightSo6p

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One more thing people assume sasuke can open a portal like jigen did but he never did, kaguya could open portals but she had to grab the person and pull them in side so we can’t just give sasuke a feat he never even did yet. He know everything sasuke can do at that, plus jigen surprised him he didn’t even know he could open portals only thing he know was the mark on kawaki and jigen came out.
Sasuke opened a portal when they went to retrieve Naruto from Momoshiki’s dimension. Someone posted a scan of it earlier.

And the last thing is anyone can get pierced off guard I don’t think madara was expecting sasuke to catch up so fast which lead to him getting sliced in half same way he wasn’t expecting BZ to stab him in the back, because I think he could prevented it otherwise.
Madara was supposed to get chopped in half because if he didn’t, Hagoromo wouldn’t have had a way to meet with the Edo Hokage to get Naruto and the others back to earth after defeating Kaguya. It was a plot device.

Madara has blocked countered multiple teleportation attacks, he definitely could’ve avoided Sasuke’s attack, so I agree because it’s true.

But yes, anyone can get sliced off when they’re off guard, like how Shin used Sasuke’s sword to stab Naruto, or how Jigen stuck Sasuke with his rod.

You know naruto can control and catch his resenShuriken, so it’s like a 50-50 chance that might work because he might only need a millisecond to stop it and send it right back at sasuke
I’m not sure if he can catch his rasenshuriken but he can definitely control it to expand.
Post automatically merged:

I have no problem with accepting Kishimoto claim that Sasuke and Naruto are equal. But it’s definitely always good to find out about more advantages Sasuke has and putting that reverse Summoning claim to rest.
I wouldn’t have a problem with it if it was true and if Kishimoto didn’t just say it just to say it.

Sasuke is capable of obtaining the very power that Naruto has, while Naruto cannot obtain the power that Sasuke has. Which Is why more nerfs are put on Sasuke than on Naruto.

Last edited:

LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I should of been more clearer, when I say open a portal like jigen I mean we never seen sasuke open a portal on someone’s body that’s something new we never seen before.

Naruto caught it when he was fighting the third raikage and if we go by the Last he made it turn to hit all the puppets Toneri was controlling then he made it chase the puppet that had hinata

Well sasuke can’t get a perfect bond with the tailed beast and use their KKG or Six Path Sage Mode they grant(Which they nerfed him from), but they both can use all five nature transformation(I think that was in the db) even though they really never showed them

Last edited:
Reactions: Animegoin

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well sasuke can’t get a perfect bond with the tailed beast and use their KKG or Six Path Sage Mode they grant(Which they nerfed him from), but they both can use all five nature transformation(I think that was in the db) even though they really never showed them
You‘re right but the Ten Tails Coffin Seal’s Sage Mode is greater than Naruto’s RSM.