Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
thanks Buddies :D..
I think it looks like a render simply placed on the stock background and the whole signature looks way to Sharp.
it would be a gr8 point for me if u tell me why u think it looks that way ,so that i can fix its probs :)..i agree about its sharpness ,i'll try to do somthin' about it../ thanks man ;)

Grim

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
thanks Buddies :D..

it would be a gr8 point for me if u tell me why u think it looks that way ,so that i can fix its probs :)..i agree about its sharpness ,i'll try to do somthin' about it../ thanks man ;)
as someone said render doesnt blend, and im pretty sure every thread you open you will find same answer as top CnC :D

render/BG doesn't blend, is it a problem, or no one can come up with better explanation ? I suck at CnC'ng. but i will point out one issue with this render here. When you make a background and it has it's light sources you should add em on the render tho, make it blend. specialy dark spots.

now did it make sence ?:sy:

Fie94

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks ^^
The render is too dark and it needs to be blended. The background is also messy. :p
didn't blend it enough o_O ,my fault ..i'm still new with C4d renders :D,thanks dude :)
as someone said render doesnt blend, and im pretty sure every thread you open you will find same answer as top CnC :D

render/BG doesn't blend, is it a problem, or no one can come up with better explanation ? I suck at CnC'ng. but i will point out one issue with this render here. When you make a background and it has it's light sources you should add em on the render tho, make it blend. speciahttp://img.tokyobase.net/forums/images/smilies/tongue.gifly dark spots.

now did it make sence ?:sy:
yea it did make sense :)..thanks ,ur explanation really helped me :D n i'm sorry for da trouble :flaw:

SoalSlayer

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice attempt =] i think the background would blend alot better if it had the same colour as her hair or just do a little bit of extra blending =] nice work