Last time Karin healed one of her teammates.

Choujuu Giga

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Whenever the sasugay dude was always around
First off, you should refrain from the insolent name calling. If you hate a character, that's fine but express your hate in a mature manner please. Correction, her heal bite isn't used only whenever Sasuke is around, as a matter of fact Karin has yet to use that in the current manga arc so you should get your priorities straight before posting.​

DarkMarke

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll avoid the spills and stick to the topic.

I believe she's only ever done it once and that was where Sasuke bit her arm, the second "Chance" was after Sasuke got hit by KB's Lariat and got his chest crushed, Juugo stopped her and gave Sasuke his chakra and flesh instead.

...and thats about it.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't find racism fun, or funny. (Also includes for the Lulz) this isn't 4chan.
How is this racism ? aren't black people sharing aids with white people? Common man it's so ignorant to scream racism every time someone black is involved in any way. It's 2009 you should be living a couple of decades ago.

Touru

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How is this racism ? aren't black people sharing aids with white people? Common man it's so ignorant to scream racism every time someone black is involved in any way. It's 2009 you should be living a couple of decades ago.
Agreed, it was meant to be funny if you can't take a joke then stop trolling forums.

According to Wii
Genetic research indicates that HIV originated in west-central Africa during the late nineteenth or early twentieth century.[9][10] AIDS was first recognized by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in 1981 and its cause, HIV, identified in the early 1980s.

So it's a fact wasn't even racism..

Thirdwave

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If it wasn't racism why does it have a African child saying "Oh snap you got da aids?".
As I said before this isn't 4chan, this is narutobase, and its about the universe of Naruto.

John Constantine

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LOL you guys are taking it this way out of hand. What's wrong with having some random pics in the middle of the discussion just for the lulz??
Anyway i only posted the pic because other user talked about Sasuke getting some sort of disease by bitting that ugly girl's body.

John Constantine

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If it wasn't racism why does it have a African child saying "Oh snap you got da aids?".
As I said before this isn't 4chan, this is narutobase, and its about the universe of Naruto.
An argument could be made if it was to be a white rich kid in the pic as well.
I mean,what the hell why will everyone scream racism at black people and not to white people?? Black people can be just as racist as white people.

Thirdwave

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Then you should have just said something around the lines of "He will get HIVs,Herpes, or something around those lines instead of putting up pictures like that". I find it really immature.