Last BSM Naruto vs Juubito

4 Sword Style

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My point the scan segment was: That was all that was required of Obito to surface the Mokuton flowers which produced the 4 Bijuu Dama; it was never depicted as him needing to remain stationary and knead chakra. Shouldn't be in any case when the Juubi carries a phenomenal amount of Chakra.

Yeah, I posted the wrong link. The shield didn't break in that case because and it took 9 similar Rasengan's to make a hole in Obito's strongest shield. It was Sasuke's Senjutsu Susano'o arrow with the Bijuu Dama that cracked a small hole the shield.
I can see why you would think it didn't crack. The scanlation makes it impossible to see. I took a picture of my Viz copy for you.

You must be registered for see images

Cracks all over it, and Obito was replied afterward, so it could have very well broke.

The arrow would have change much, it has no explosive power.

Last edited:

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I can see why you would think it didn't crack. The scanlation makes it impossible to see. I took a picture of my Viz copy for you.

You must be registered for see images

Cracks all over it, and Obito was replied afterward, so it could have very well broke.

The arrow would have change much, it has no explosive power.
That doesn't make sense. It having no explosive power is exactly why it'd work better than the Bijuu Dama at damaging the shield as long as it was strong enough in energy yield.

4 Sword Style

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That doesn't make sense. It having no explosive power is exactly why it'd work better than the Bijuu Dama at damaging the shield as long as it was strong enough in energy yield.
Meaning it would only affect the small area it hit, not the entire shield. It doesn't have any feats to suggest it was all that strong anyway, at its normal level it was only digging into the ground. At best it might be building level

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Meaning it would only affect the small area it hit, not the entire shield. It doesn't have any feats to suggest it was all that strong anyway, at its normal level it was only digging into the ground. At best it might be building level
And a crack in any are of the shield makes it easier for BDs explosion to open it up.

Lol what in the...? A regular Susanoo Arrow is above building level let alone one from a Susanoo equal to Narutos Avatar. V2 susanoo magatama ripped through Gaaras sand and cracked onokis shield.

4 Sword Style

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And a crack in any are of the shield makes it easier for BDs explosion to open it up.

Lol what in the...? A regular Susanoo Arrow is above building level let alone one from a Susanoo equal to Narutos Avatar. V2 susanoo magatama ripped through Gaaras sand and cracked onokis shield.
If there's any proof that it does enough damage to do so.

Magatama isn't an arrow, the arow couldnt even get through danzos tree.

Last edited:

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If there's any proof that it does enough damage to do so.

Magatama isn't an arrow, the arow couldnt even get through danzos tree.
You are right, its not an arrow. This arrow is stronger, better suited for penetration and it is wielded by a stronger Susanoo than what almost raped Onoki and Gaaras combined defense.

I also highly suggest you read that chapter again because it was made pretty clear that the arrow ripped through the tree. And lol also not the arrow we are talking about here so this point doesnt even make a shred of sense. I mean, really now? You thought that this was a counter?

4 Sword Style

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You are right, its not an arrow. This arrow is stronger, better suited for penetration and it is wielded by a stronger Susanoo than what almost raped Onoki and Gaaras combined defense.

I also highly suggest you read that chapter again because it was made pretty clear that the arrow ripped through the tree. And lol also not the arrow we are talking about here so this point doesnt even make a shred of sense. I mean, really now? You thought that this was a counter?
Bring the feats when you try to claim that somethings stronger. The magatama nearly did go through, but the arrow only dug a few inches into the ground before stoppinghttp://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/478/10. Even EMS Sasuke's arrow was stopped by a few inches of stone

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bring the feats when you try to claim that somethings stronger. The magatama nearly did go through, but the arrow only dug a few inches into the ground before stoppinghttp://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/478/10. Even EMS Sasuke's arrow was stopped by a few inches of stone
Yes, dug a few inches into the solid gigantic stone bridge after ripping through Danzo's Mokuton. Not going to take the last bit seriously since it was one of the smallest arrows he's used yet and even then it still only stopped after ripping through the pillar it was aimed at.

-Used by a stronger Susanoo.

That is the only factor that comes into play when talking about Susanoo weapons. The stronger the Susanoo, the stronger the weapons. That's a fact unless we are talking about weapons like Totsuka, Yata and Enton. Things that don't originate from Susanoo itself. Even if I were to entertain the moronic notion that a single YM bead from V2 Susanoo>An Arrow from a V3 Susanoo, the gap isn't anywhere near large enough to claim that the enhanced version is only building level.

It doesn't take a whole lot of thought to tell which is stronger and if you insist on trying to argue that Susanoo Arrow enhanced by Naruto's power and Senjutsu is only building level and that a single YM bead from V2 Susanoo>An Arrow from V3 Susanoo then you can stop replying now. :lol I mean, at this point you don't even have an argument. You've only repeated something I literally just addressed.

4 Sword Style

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, dug a few inches into the solid gigantic stone bridge after ripping through Danzo's Mokuton. Not going to take the last bit seriously since it was one of the smallest arrows he's used yet and even then it still only stopped after ripping through the pillar it was aimed at.

-Used by a stronger Susanoo.

That is the only factor that comes into play when talking about Susanoo weapons. The stronger the Susanoo, the stronger the weapons. That's a fact unless we are talking about weapons like Totsuka, Yata and Enton. Things that don't originate from Susanoo itself. Even if I were to entertain the moronic notion that a single YM bead from V2 Susanoo>An Arrow from a V3 Susanoo, the gap isn't anywhere near large enough to claim that the enhanced version is only building level.

It doesn't take a whole lot of thought to tell which is stronger and if you insist on trying to argue that Susanoo Arrow enhanced by Naruto's power and Senjutsu is only building level and that a single YM bead from V2 Susanoo>An Arrow from V3 Susanoo then you can stop replying now. :lol I mean, at this point you don't even have an argument. You've only repeated something I literally just addressed.
And that's absolutely nowhere near what Magatama did. Digging into a stone bridge a few inches into stone isn't all that impressive compared to chakra enhanced defenses, doesn't even come close. I don't see how my logic is moronic either. Your the one basing your argument on literally nothing. By feats a single Magatama has done more than any Susano'O arrow.

That arrow wasn't one of the smallest either, it's actually relatively large compared to the others. It's longer than the one that was used against Kabuto.

And even assuming you could bring feats (which you can't, both times it was used and reached a target a few inches of stone stopped it) it's still not enough to prove that it would do anything to Juubito's shield even after enhancements

Bring me the scans and feats and we can talk.

Last edited:

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
And that's absolutely nowhere near what Magatama did. Digging into a stone bridge a few inches into stone isn't all that impressive compared to chakra enhanced defenses, doesn't even come close.
Not sure if you can read or not but what is being said isn't that hard to understand.

is the size of that stone bridge. Stone>rock in durability. Either that or they are the same. You say it being unable to rip through the stone bridge means that it's weaker than Magatama when you literally have no evidence that lets you claim this in the first place so as I've already said, you don't have an argument. Point becomes even more nonsensical when Sasuke can't pierce all the way through a boulder 5x smaller than this bridge. Chou Oodama Rasengan from Base Naruto was about to destroy Madara's Susanoo yet it wouldn't destroy a structure the size of that bridge whether it was made of stone or rock considering something many times stronger than it can only put a hole in a Mountain, and not even a hole that goes all the way through.

The only thing you've based anything off of is "lol chakra enhanced defenses hurr" even though a Mountain is more durable than most chakra enhanced defenses Shinobi posses while a Mountain isn't chakra enhanced.

I don't see how my logic is moronic either. Your the one basing your argument on literally nothing. By feats a single Magatama has done more than any Susano'O arrow.
Except I have, you are doing nothing but moronically dancing around the argument. I mean, am I typing in a different language? Do you not understand English text? The stronger the Susanoo, the stronger the weapons. That's already a fact and ignoring it isn't going to make it false. It'd be different if you had feats that explicitly showed Magatama doing something Susanoo Arrow has been proven to be incapable of doing...

But you can't show such a thing.

That arrow wasn't one of the smallest either, it's actually relatively large compared to the others. It's longer than the one that was used against Kabuto.
Yet your comparison is still irrelevant as it ripped through the pillar it was fired at, so what in the world are you even using to downplay the arrow? Huh? :lol

And even assuming you could bring feats (which you can't, both times it was used and reached a target a few inches of stone stopped it) it's still not enough to prove that it would do anything to Juubito's shield even after enhancements

Bring me the scans and feats and we can talk.
Which is a point I'm not arguing anymore nor is it a point I need to argue since it doesn't need to be able to damage the shield by itself when the shield gets hit by both energies at the same time.

Bring some logic, which might be hard for you given this is the second time you've ignored evidence, and then you can finally concede and stop wasting my time with these garbage responses.

4 Sword Style

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not sure if you can read or not but what is being said isn't that hard to understand.

is the size of that stone bridge. Stone>rock in durability. Either that or they are the same. You say it being unable to rip through the stone bridge means that it's weaker than Magatama when you literally have no evidence that lets you claim this in the first place so as I've already said, you don't have an argument. Point becomes even more nonsensical when Sasuke can't pierce all the way through a boulder 5x smaller than this bridge. Chou Oodama Rasengan from Base Naruto was about to destroy Madara's Susanoo yet it wouldn't destroy a structure the size of that bridge whether it was made of stone or rock considering something many times stronger than it can only put a hole in a Mountain, and not even a hole that goes all the way through.

The only thing you've based anything off of is "lol chakra enhanced defenses hurr" even though a Mountain is more durable than most chakra enhanced defenses Shinobi posses while a Mountain isn't chakra enhanced.

Except I have, you are doing nothing but moronically dancing around the argument. I mean, am I typing in a different language? Do you not understand English text? The stronger the Susanoo, the stronger the weapons. That's already a fact and ignoring it isn't going to make it false. It'd be different if you had feats that explicitly showed Magatama doing something Susanoo Arrow has been proven to be incapable of doing...

But you can't show such a thing.

Yet your comparison is still irrelevant as it ripped through the pillar it was fired at, so what in the world are you even using to downplay the arrow? Huh? :lol

Which is a point I'm not arguing anymore nor is it a point I need to argue since it doesn't need to be able to damage the shield by itself when the shield gets hit by both energies at the same time.

Bring some logic, which might be hard for you given this is the second time you've ignored evidence, and then you can finally concede and stop wasting my time with these garbage responses.
Bro, you just keep bojangling around actually bringing evidence to support anything your saying.

Lol at the first part. Stone is rock numb nuts, just a certain type. On both occasions the arrow was stopped a few inches into it, which is absolutely pitiful compared the magatama that went through 2 chakra enhanced defenses which are much stronger when compared to the element by itself (rock or sand), I shouldn't have to explain this to you.

The argument with Naruto's Rasengan has nothing to do with this. It has no bearing on Magatama or the Arrow. Which isn't surprising since, as I said before your basing your argument on nothing. When you can bring me a scan of an arrow doing anything meaningful to anything we can talk.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bro, you just keep bojangling around actually bringing evidence to support anything your saying. Lol at the first part. Stone is rock numb nuts, just a certain type. On both occasions the arrow was stopped a few inches into it, which is absolutely pitiful compared the magatama that went through 2 chakra enhanced defenses which are much stronger when compared to the element by itself (rock or sand), I shouldn't have to explain this to you. The argument with Naruto's Rasengan has nothing to do with this. It has no bearing on Magatama or the Arrow. Which isn't surprising since, as I said before your basing your argument on nothing. When you can bring me a scan of an arrow doing anything meaningful to anything we can talk.
The bold striked part is you pretty much telling me that you don't need to support your argument, the rest of the striked text is you ignoring evidence, again and repeating defeated argumentation, again and using shit logic, again. I'll just take your concession now since forming a coherent argument and/or counter argument seems to be out of reach for you, which isn't surprising in the slightest. Don't expect another reply until you are ready to remove your head from your ass and start arguing like you have a flicker of common sense in that pea sized brain of yours.

Comprende?

Last edited:

4 Sword Style

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The bold striked part is you pretty much telling me that you don't need to support your argument, the rest of the striked text is you ignoring evidence, again and repeating defeated argumentation, again and using shit logic, again. I'll just take your concession now since forming a coherent argument and/or counter argument seems to be out of reach for you, which isn't surprising in the slightest. Don't expect another reply until you are ready to remove your head from your ass and start arguing like you have a flicker of common sense in that pea sized brain of yours.

Comprende?
Or your simply incapable of supporting your own argument. I've supported my argument with manga facts, you havnt given me a single reason as to why the arrow boasts the strength you think it does.

If anyone is conceding, it's you.