Vanto

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Guess it's the intelligent Juubito for this one.

Well, Naruto has the firepower and speed to rival Juubito, and the sage power to counter the black spheres. With all that chakra, making plenty of clones (idk if he's still limited by the sage mode clone restriction, he do say that he can very easily absorb natural energy in the kurama state) and attacking Obito with FRS and BD could put Juubito under pressure.

However, he still has no answer to the Quad Bijuudama, unless he manage to vaporize the tree even before it start charging, I don't think he'll be able to tank it.

If Juubito doesn't use the quad Bijuudama, I'm probably going to say Naruto after a tough battle. If he does, Obito takes it easily.

Eng nawashi

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Obito is much faster and much stronger .he beats Naruto easily.Quad TTB ends this .the last Naruto hasn't displayed enough power to cut the tree down before the charging ends .at worst cases ,obito locks Naruto inside the barrier while the TTB tree outside till the charging ends and vice versa ,he can lock the tree inside the barrier with naruto outside till the charging ends .

Caesartheape

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Obito takes it imo.

Naruto might be able to disrupt the bijuus but he doesn't have the strength of the whole alliance to pull em out. Sasuke also had a hand in downing Obito.

obviously Naruto is stronger in Last but it doesn't make up for Sasuke and his EMS power.

4 Sword Style

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Obito wins.
You don't think he could win? Just one BD from BSM Naruto with half Kurama cracked his shield. This Naruto has another half of Kurama and a Rikudo chakra boost, as well as 2 years of training.

Granted he can't doing anything about quad BD but prevent it, but he should be able to kill Obito with Flash BD or Cont. BD

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
You don't think he could win? Just one BD from BSM Naruto with half Kurama cracked his shield. This Naruto has another half of Kurama and a Rikudo chakra boost, as well as 2 years of training.

Granted he can't doing anything about quad BD but prevent it, but he should be able to kill Obito with Flash BD or Cont. BD

Quad BD ends him. If he wants to prevent it hed have to cut it and thats unlikely given his best cutting tech is only FRS. And Obito can block it and absorb most of the impact.

NarutoX28

Elite
Kin
8๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
6๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I'm assuming Juubito has to stay stationary in order to knead chakra for the Quad Juubidama.

Rikudou BSM Naruto constantly pressuring and forcing him on the defensive should present this as it did against EMS Sasuke and BSM Naruto.

Waltz

Elite
Kin
46๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
18๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
I'm assuming Juubito has to stay stationary in order to knead chakra for the Quad Juubidama.

Rikudou BSM Naruto constantly pressuring and forcing him on the defensive should present this as it did against EMS Sasuke and BSM Naruto.
Obito doesn't have to stay stationary to knead anything.

You must be registered for see images

Just one BD from BSM Naruto with half Kurama cracked his shield
The Bijuu-Dama was a collective effort and it didn't crack the shield, it was simply creaking and Obito still repelled it.

Last edited:

4 Sword Style

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Obito doesn't have to stay stationary to knead anything.

The Bijuu-Dama was a collective effort and it didn't crack the shield, it was simply creaking and Obito still repelled it.

Um, no.

The BD that cracked Obito's shield was fired by Naruto alone. This was when he and Sasuke were fighting Obito, while the alliance was fighting the God Tree

You posted a scan of when he blocked Naruto and Minatos Giant Rasengan. Ironically, your still wrong. The very next page shows it full of cracks and both parties ended up getting sent flying, so it's possible the shield actually broke in that case.

Waltz

Elite
Kin
46๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
18๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Sorry, but I'm confused on how that scan proves your point.

But I concede as I was looking back and he did multiple different things while he kneaded chakra for the Juubidamas.
My point the scan segment was: That was all that was required of Obito to surface the Mokuton flowers which produced the 4 Bijuu Dama; it was never depicted as him needing to remain stationary and knead chakra. Shouldn't be in any case when the Juubi carries a phenomenal amount of Chakra.
Um, no.

The BD that cracked Obito's shield was fired by Naruto alone. This was when he and Sasuke were fighting Obito, while the alliance was fighting the God Tree

You posted a scan of when he blocked Naruto and Minatos Giant Rasengan. Ironically, your still wrong. The very next page shows it full of cracks and both parties ended up getting sent flying, so it's possible the shield actually broke in that case.
Yeah, I posted the wrong link. The shield didn't break in that case because and it took 9 similar Rasengan's to make a hole in Obito's strongest shield. It was Sasuke's Senjutsu Susano'o arrow with the Bijuu Dama that cracked a small hole the shield.