Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just looking at his character its most likely my hunch he is not totally on orochis side.

In of the panel we also saw he was meeting kumorosaki its possible he was secretly meeting her.

Now i was looking into things her how did robin and others enter capital without raising any eyebrow . Its most likely he was not purposely tracking them.

Its possible he hates orochi on his own principals as samurai . I dont think he is Good person but i am pretty sure there are people like him who are planning the orochi s coup.

Reactions: WhistleBlower

cryhwks

Veteran
Kin
321💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well it's pretty clear in this chapter your supposed to think she's the sister, and if she is? She'll probably have the Time Travel DF.

But apart of me thinks they'll be some Oda twist and she's not the sister.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well it's pretty clear in this chapter your supposed to think she's the sister, and if she is? She'll probably have the Time Travel DF.

But apart of me thinks they'll be some Oda twist and she's not the sister.
Oda doesn't do twists like that tbh.

Kinda like with kaido. King of the beasts, and looks like a dragon

Everyone else: no way he's a dragon, shoot he probably doesn't even have a df it's too obvious, odas gonna do some twist

Oda: kaidos a dragon.

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oda doesn't do twists like that tbh.

Kinda like with kaido. King of the beasts, and looks like a dragon

Everyone else: no way he's a dragon, shoot he probably doesn't even have a df it's too obvious, odas gonna do some twist

Oda: kaidos a dragon.
Still nothing has confirmed that Kaido has a devil fruit...