Elite
Kin
14๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Considering Kuzan's logia is much different then Kizaru's I think Rayleigh would have a tough time, even in his prime. Although I would probably take a younger Rayleigh in a fight between the two, but right now I would take Kuzan.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
What is with the ties ?

Two men of this level battling against each other will never end in a tie. Their powers are deadly.

The only tie I can remember in all the manga i've read is Ino vs Sakura.
(And the giants from Elbaf, but technically that fight is still going)

A tie is the most anticlimatic way for a fight to end. Are they both just going to give up and say ok no one will win this fight. Or both crash down with frozen and cut off limbs and die ?

If you can't predict the outcome of a battle just say so instead of making it a tie, which is the most unlikely outcome.

My prediction:

If Rayleigh can prevent Kuzan from freezing him or has some kind of other trick then Rayleigh will win. Kuzan's ranged combat is his weakness but when someone touches him it's pretty much over unless you got a trick to counter the freezing. So this can go either way.

Kuzan was able to get close to people like Shirohige and Diamond Jose so he isn't afraid to come close to powerful people and freeze them. Rayleigh doesn't have a devil fruit and haki won't save him from freezing over so I think Aokiji has the edge to win this battle.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Haki doesn't make you invincible. Since the introduction of haki it has been haki this haki that.

Whitebeard had haki and got frozen
Jose had haki and got frozen
Whitebeard stabbed Aokiji with haki infused spear but Kuzan was able to cleverly deny the effects.

Besides Haki can also enhance the devilfruit powers, and we don't know if Kuzan has any haki. (it has been said tha marines with vice-admiral rank and above have haki. So according to that Aokiji has haki too)

So haki is not really an argument to win a fight at this level.

Last edited:

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
but reyleigh haki is different he has houshoko no haki so don't go compare it with jozu haki
and also aokiji escaped WB thrust because he also have haki to counter it, so yeah he has haki all the admiral is haki user
What is your argument?

but reyleigh haki is different he has houshoko no haki so don't go compare it with jozu haki
Haoshoku Haki, a rare type of Haki only one in a million can use which grants the user the ability to overpower the will of others.

The type of Haki you were talking about is the more common form that is able to shield yourself from attacks which is called Busoshoku Haki

I never compared Rayleigh to Jozu in my post, but I just stated that Busoshoku Haki doesn't automatically protect you from Aokiji's ice attacks.

and also aokiji escaped WB thrust because he also have haki to counter it, so yeah he has haki all the admiral is haki user
I already said that it was rumored that all > vice-admirals have haki, even though it never is confirmed that they all have it. Besides it is also not confirmed that Aokiji countered that stab with haki. It just looks like he made a hole in his stomach of ice and froze the spear inside.

Aokiji stab at 0:55:

Totsuka No Tsurugi

Legendary
Kin
53๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i don't say vice admiral but the admiral itself has haki, i remember the three admiral standing and prepare to take WB attack an counter it with haki but i was to lazy to find the pic

Haoshoku Haki, a rare type of Haki only one in a million can use which grants the user the ability to overpower the will of others.

The type of Haki you were talking about is the more common form that is able to shield yourself from attacks which is called Busoshoku Haki
yeah but the houshoko haki user is known to have all the haki ability, so it safe to say that reyleigh also have busoshoku haki

Wesobi

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
What is with the ties ?

Two men of this level battling against each other will never end in a tie. Their powers are deadly.

The only tie I can remember in all the manga i've read is Ino vs Sakura.
(And the giants from Elbaf, but technically that fight is still going)

A tie is the most anticlimatic way for a fight to end. Are they both just going to give up and say ok no one will win this fight. Or both crash down with frozen and cut off limbs and die ?

If you can't predict the outcome of a battle just say so instead of making it a tie, which is the most unlikely outcome.

My prediction:

If Rayleigh can prevent Kuzan from freezing him or has some kind of other trick then Rayleigh will win. Kuzan's ranged combat is his weakness but when someone touches him it's pretty much over unless you got a trick to counter the freezing. So this can go either way.

Kuzan was able to get close to people like Shirohige and Diamond Jose so he isn't afraid to come close to powerful people and freeze them. Rayleigh doesn't have a devil fruit and haki won't save him from freezing over so I think Aokiji has the edge to win this battle.
Rayleigh vs Kizaru? It isn't a real "tie" but it somewhat is as the fight was never finished.

Anyways, people can say what they want about Haki, but he did stop almost all of Kizaru's attacks, which were of a much faster speed than Aokiji's. Also, with Haki he could easily overcome the fact that a logia type is intangible, as we all know.

I'm unsure, but it's Rayleigh imo as I'm more a fan of his than Aokiji's

Reactions: Mr PLATINUM

Mr PLATINUM

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Rayleigh vs Kizaru? It isn't a real "tie" but it somewhat is as the fight was never finished.

Anyways, people can say what they want about Haki, but he did stop almost all of Kizaru's attacks, which were of a much faster speed than Aokiji's. Also, with Haki he could easily overcome the fact that a logia type is intangible, as we all know.

I'm unsure, but it's Rayleigh imo as I'm more a fan of his than Aokiji's
agreed. kizaru is the fastest out of the admirals and rayleigh kept up with him. rayleigh FTW against aokiji.

Status
Not open for further replies.