[VS] Kuzan Aokiji vs Shillew of the rain

NotAFanBoy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who is stronger? Blaclbeard's right hand man the swordsman shillew? or Aokiji?
I have no doubt that Aokiji is still stronger . He is a former admirala fter all that fought on par with akainu for DAYS. Admirals are known to be near yonkou in strength. However Shillew is no joke. He was Magellan level pre timeskip,#

We know how much stronger jesus burgess has gotten during the timeskip. We can only assume that shillew has expirienced the same strength gain growth in the timeskip. I assume that he must be very close to Ben Bekman/Marco in strength.

Kuzan probably wins mid difficulty

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The fact BB indirectly paralleled Kuzan with Shiliew makes me think they are around the same level but i'd give it to Kuzan for now

Last edited:

Apêx1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kuzan with ease. Kuzan would high diff Magellan, and Magellan put the entirety of BB's crew in their place ALONG with Shillew. Clear difference in how powerful they are portrayed to be.

Relostar Devil

Regular
Kin
326💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who is stronger? Blaclbeard's right hand man the swordsman shillew? or Aokiji?
I have no doubt that Aokiji is still stronger . He is a former admirala fter all that fought on par with akainu for DAYS. Admirals are known to be near yonkou in strength. However Shillew is no joke. He was Magellan level pre timeskip,#

We know how much stronger jesus burgess has gotten during the timeskip. We can only assume that shillew has expirienced the same strength gain growth in the timeskip. I assume that he must be very close to Ben Bekman/Marco in strength.

Kuzan probably wins mid difficulty
Jesus burgess is fodder in actual(nothing but just hype). Aokiji is stronger than even BB so no point in asking abt shilliew bcoz he lost to magellan.(he is still some points weaker than magellan).

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kuzan with ease. Kuzan would high diff Magellan, and Magellan put the entirety of BB's crew in their place ALONG with Shillew. Clear difference in how powerful they are portrayed to be.
Shiliew was never with them and Shiliew said it only happened because they underestimated him. Shiliew is someone Ivankov said was Magellan's equal and that was pretimeskip. Currently, he is probably even much stronger, maybe with a devil fruit to boot for all we know, since they were chasing for them

Apêx1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shiliew was never with them and Shiliew said it only happened because they underestimated him. Shiliew is someone Ivankov said was Magellan's equal and that was pretimeskip. Currently, he is probably even much stronger, maybe with a devil fruit to boot for all we know, since they were chasing for them
True, my mistake. But fact remains that Megallan is presumably more powerful then Shillew based on the fact he as likely the one who placed Shillew in level 6 if Impel Down during their confrontation [ ]. They were roughly on par in ability as are Kuzan and Akainu. But even then, Magellan should be far weaker then someone on or above Akainu's level.

Last edited:

NotAFanBoy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
True, my mistake. But fact remains that Megallan is presumably more powerful then Shillew based on the fact he as likely the one who placed Shillew in level 6 if Impel Down during their confrontation [ ]. They were roughly on par in ability as are Kuzan and Akainu. But even then, Magellbroughtd be far weaker then someone on or above Akainu's level.
You are simply assuming that shillew has not gotten any stronger during the timeskip. Jesus burgess was able to put up some kind of resistance torwards pre mera merea no mi sabo at the colosseum. That in itself IS impressive. Shillew is a lot stronger than jesus burgess. Do not think that he has the same strength as he did before the timeskip.He should be close to marco in strength. Kuzan can defeat him but it would not be a stomp

Relostar Devil

Regular
Kin
326💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You are simply assuming that shillew has not gotten any stronger during the timeskip. Jesus burgess was able to put up some kind of resistance torwards pre mera merea no mi sabo at the colosseum. That in itself IS impressive. Shillew is a lot stronger than jesus burgess. Do not think that he has the same strength as he did before the timeskip.He should be close to marco in strength. Kuzan can defeat him but it would not be a stomp
Everyone grew stronger during time skip but remain the same level difference like law and luffy to doffy. Shilliew close to Marco strength but still a shitler in front of aokiji and will die a fodder death.

Relostar Devil

Regular
Kin
326💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Everyone grew stronger during time skip but remain the same level difference like law and luffy to doffy. Shilliew close to Marco strength but still a shitler in front of aokiji and will die a fodder death.

Forbidden Tale

Veteran
Kin
27💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aokiji.

I would actually say that at this point Aokiji could potentially be little above BB himself, who at this time should be above Shillew.

Tho, by the end of the series Shillew will probably be around the same level as Aokiji.

Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Since Shiryuu is a Yonko first mate, he should be in the same tier as Old Rayleigh, Sabo, Marco, Beckmann, Kaido's first mate, and Big Moms first mate. So I think he should be able to push Kuzan to mid diff or mid-high diff.

Apêx1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Everybody grew stronger, stop acting like the development between Pre-TS and Post-TS is exclusive to Shillew. And no way in hell is he Marco level pre-TS, let alone Post-TS. Marco has so much more hype and portrayal going for him then Shillew does. And Kuzan mid-diffs him. Kuzan has probably developed just as much as Shillew has developed. And this is on top of his previous ability to stalemate Akainu despite a large DF disadvantage.

Since Shiryuu is a Yonko first mate, he should be in the same tier as Old Rayleigh, Sabo, Marco, Beckmann, Kaido's first mate, and Big Moms first mate. So I think he should be able to push Kuzan to mid diff or mid-high diff.
So you think Old Rayleigh and Marco can only push Kuzan to a ~mid diff fight?

YellowFang

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
By feats and hype,

I think Kuzan can even mid-high diff. BB, let alone Shillew... BB pirates have yet to show some promising feats to be considered some threat in new world... Even they don't have enough hype as of now...

YellowFang

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
IMO there's fairly a difference between First Mate and Division Commander...
Rayleigh and Beckmann are only declared FMs of such Pirate crews, we don't know anything about Kaido/ Big Mam's crew...

And I think it's Burgess who's the captain of BB's first division like Marco in WB pirates, that's way out of BB pirates' league...

Apêx1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
By feats and hype,

I think Kuzan can even mid-high diff. BB, let alone Shillew... BB pirates have yet to show some promising feats to be considered some threat in new world... Even they don't have enough hype as of now...
@bold Come again? If he could defeat him so easily then he'd take his place as the leader of the BB pirates smh.