Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Impossible to tell, however we can assume Kushina's skills in Fuinjutsu are greater then Tsunade's since Minato credited that he wouldn't be Hokage if it weren't for her (modesty mixed with a little truth possibly) and that she taught him sealing jutsu (although we don't know if he surpassed her because he had FTG, Reaper Death seal, and all the other sealing techniques). I don't know how she fairs in combat but I do think the two would be close in skill.

Just because we don't know enough, don't go with the person we do know a lot on. It's unfair because that person we're discrediting for lack of info could very well surpass that other person. The abscence of evidence isn't the evidence of abscence

~Hebi Terumi~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
hahahahahh even kyuubi wont break the chains so how the fck can tsunade do that?!
Because Tsunade has mad skills xd

I don't see her breaking out of the chains anyways, it's a possibility but I doubt it.

I say Tsunade wins this though since we haven't seen much from Kushina.

~Naruto&Itachi~

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
People saying that Tsunade would break through the chains....ARE YOU STUPID?!?!? Those chain overpowered the kyuubi or are you saying that Tsunade has surpassed the kyuubi?!?! And just because we don't about a certin character doesn't mean we can hand over the win to the other person that's just unfair if thats the case you should call it a draw :p

Reactions: Reborn

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
how can you say that tsunade wins when you don´t know how strong kushina is? in that case better don´t vote for none of them
People saying that Tsunade would break through the chains....ARE YOU STUPID?!?!? Those chain overpowered the kyuubi or are you saying that Tsunade has surpassed the kyuubi?!?! And just because we don't about a certin character doesn't mean we can hand over the win to the other person that's just unfair if thats the case you should call it a draw :p
Exactly right

+rep for both

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kushina knows the Dead Demon Seal.
We don't know if she actually knows how to preform the jutsu and even if she did she could never use it...

It's a murder-suicide jutsu I hate when people use that as Minato's supreme jutsu in the Minato vs. threads, and say that he's going to win when he's going to die as well.

Futur3Cha0s

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Impossible to tell, however we can assume Kushina's skills in Fuinjutsu are greater then Tsunade's since Minato credited that he wouldn't be Hokage if it weren't for her (modesty mixed with a little truth possibly) and that she taught him sealing jutsu (although we don't know if he surpassed her because he had FTG, Reaper Death seal, and all the other sealing techniques). I don't know how she fairs in combat but I do think the two would be close in skill.

Just because we don't know enough, don't go with the person we do know a lot on. It's unfair because that person we're discrediting for lack of info could very well surpass that other person. The abscence of evidence isn't the evidence of abscence
well its also true that saying its a draw just because we have no info on one person, is unfair to the other person. we are taking away credit for tsunade by saying its a draw because we dont know enough about kushina. we know that tsunade is a sannin and is hokage. we know that kushina wasnt either of those so for me that's enough info. tsunade wins. titles dont mean everything but thats all the info we have on really either person so for me that decides the battle.

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well we only know three things about Kushina:
- she had her Chains which overpowered the Kyubi for a while
- she has Uzumaki Stamina (the other Uzumaki staminas are Naruto and Nagato), and she was tha only Jinchuuriki in history to sirvive an extraction from a TB and that from the Kyubi the strongest of them all
- She was an Uzumaki that means one of the best Fuinjutsu users, and the whole world feared their village that must really be something

but thats not enough to say anything, but what little we know Kushina might have a fair shot and there might be much more

but still we can oly assume so its useless to vote

TotallyAlex

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tsunade wins

The chains kushina uses are her chakra which is specifically used to contain the kyuubis chakra so its not a special technique she can use anytime she likes.

She cant use Death Reaper Seal because she is a jinchuriki and for some reason they cant use DRS.

Tsunade has some of the most powerful Taijutsu in the naruverse, as wel as the absolute best medical ninjutsu, which would include her having amazing chakra control. She also has her last resort chakra release thingy, and if she wouldnt waste chakra on looking hot, she would be even stronger.