davidou

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-Naruto and Nagato have only an affinity with Yang , that is logical.

-And I saw that Kushina only had Yin affinty.
An Uzumaki that doesn't have an affinity with Yang , I'm shocked.

-I don't think that you can find in the databook a Senju that doesn't have an affinity with Yang.
It's like trying to find a Uchiha that doesn't have an affinity with Yin.

-Kushina being only Yin would be another point for the theory "Uzumaki clan doesn't come from a Senju".
Was Uzumaki a Yin dominant clan?
Mito Uzumaki being the 1st person in History seen with the "Yin seal" or "Byakugou seal" would be logical?

Last edited:

Gerkak

Legendary
Kin
67💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Maybe she excelled in genjutsu?

The uzumaki are like the senju, according to the databook the senju inherited the sage's yang.

Sharingan King

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Another error in the databook.

Kushina was known for her special chakra and lifeforce. Yang deals with lifeforce and physical energy. It literally makes no sense.

davidou

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe she excelled in genjutsu?

The uzumaki are like the senju, according to the databook the senju inherited the sage's yang.
I don't think that you can find in the databook a Senju that doesn't have an affinity with Yang.

Kushina being only Yin would be another point for the theory "Uzumaki clan doesn't come from a Senju".

davidou

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Another error in the databook.

Kushina was known for her special chakra and lifeforce. Yang deals with lifeforce and physical energy. It literally makes no sense.
You are shocked too , I'm happy that I'm not the only one , I understand your points.

An error would be shamefull , considering that I was shocked instantly by that only Yin affinity.
Another?
What are the other mistakes?

Last edited:

Sharingan King

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You are shocked too , I'm happy that I'm not the only one , I understand your points.

An error would be shamefull , considering that I was shocked instantly by that only Yin affinity.
Another?
What are the other mistakes?
I've noticed a few.

Madara is the only listed user of perfect susanoo; sasuke isn't listed as a user I think.

Databook says all natures are required to use shinra tensei and Nagato doesn't have yin.

The rinnegan is formed from a combination of ashura (yang) and indra (yin) which awakens Hagoromo's chakra. Sasuke has the rinnegan and the databook doesn't list him as having yang.

The databook says TSB contains yin-yang as well as all other elements. Yet it doesn't list Naruto as having yin and lists him as having only yang and the other 5 basic natures.

Tsunade uses the yin seal. One would think that having a yin seal should mean you possess yin. I think the databook only listed her as having yang.

Obito had rinnegan and hashirama's cells and he isn't listed as a yang user.

There are a couple of time inconsistencies too I think.

I think there are a few others but I'll have to look at the scans again.

Last edited:

davidou

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've noticed a few.

Madara is the only listed user of perfect susanoo; sasuke isn't listed as a user I think.

Databook says all natures are required to use shinra tensei and Nagato doesn't have yin.

The rinnegan is formed from a combination of ashura (yang) and indra (yin) which awakens Hagoromo's chakra. Sasuke has the rinnegan and the databook doesn't list him as having yang.

The databook says TSB contains yin-yang as well as all other elements. Yet it doesn't list Naruto as having yin and lists him as having only yang and the other 5 basic natures.

Tsunade uses the yin seal. One would think that having a yin seal should mean you possess yin. I think the databook only listed her as having yang.

There are a couple of time inconsistencies too I think.

I think there are a few others but I'll have to look at the scans again.
Are you sure that the book is talking about "having Yin" "having Yang" "not having Yang" "not having Yin"?

Isn't it talking about having affinities with Yin and Yang or both , and not having affinities with Yin or Yang or both?
Because not having an affinity with an element doesn't mean you can't use the element.
That simple fact would answer all your questions.

Last edited:

Sharingan King

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are you sure that the book is talking about "having Yin" "having Yang" "not having Yang" "not having Yin"?

Isn't it talking about having affinities with Yin and Yang or both , and not having affinities with Yin or Yang or both?
Because not having an affinity with an element doesn't mean you can't use the element.
That simple fact would answer all your questions.
Isn't an affinity a natural ability to master a particular element? Why would it list Obito as only having an affinity with yin when he possesses Hashirama's cells, rinnegan and was a juubi jinchuriki? He should possess an affinity with yang too.

Similarly, Sasuke posseses rinnegan (=yin+yang) and he was pumped with Hashirama's cells and chakra. He should definitely have yang affinity too.

davidou

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Isn't an affinity a natural ability to master a particular element? Why would it list Obito as only having an affinity with yin when he possesses Hashirama's cells, rinnegan and was a juubi jinchuriki? He should possess an affinity with yang too.

Similarly, Sasuke posseses rinnegan (=yin+yang) and he was pumped with Hashirama's cells and chakra. He should definitely have yang affinity too.
The same goes for Naruto , Naruto is using senjutsu of the 6 paths (yin+yang+5 elements) , he only has an affinity with Yang but he is using Yin and Yang.
I think that not having the affinity doesn't mean you can't use the element.

Before saying it is a mistake , we need to be sure of the exact meaning of the symbols.

Sharingan King

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The same goes for Naruto , Naruto is using senjutsu of the 6 paths (yin+yang+5 elements) , he only has an affinity with Yang but he is using Yin and Yang.
I think that not having the affinity doesn't mean you can't use the element.

Before saying it is a mistake , we need to be sure of the exact meaning of the symbols.
So basically you're saying that Sasuke has the abilty to use yang but not master it and that Naruto has the ability to use yin but not master it. Am I correct?

davidou

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So basically you're saying that Sasuke has the abilty to use yang but not master it and that Naruto has the ability to use yin but not master it. Am I correct?

You got it , that's the possibility that came to my mind , yes , but I didn't say that it was sure.

Last edited:

Mr Hiru

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-Naruto and Nagato have only an affinity with Yang , that is logical.

-And I saw that Kushina only had Yin affinty.
An Uzumaki that doesn't have an affinity with Yang , I'm shocked.

-I don't think that you can find in the databook a Senju that doesn't have an affinity with Yang.

-Kushina being only Yin would be another point for the theory "Uzumaki clan doesn't come from a Senju".
Was Uzumaki a Yin dominant clan?
Mito Uzumaki being the 1st person in History seen with the "Yin seal" or "Byakugou seal" would be logical?
As far as I know, she was special among the Uzumaki, just like Mito (chapter 500).

The Uzumaki clan was known by their vitality (yang, chapter 510). The fact that Kushina was Yin dominant it was because she was an exception in this clan.

No more, no less.

davidou

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As far as I know, she was special among the Uzumaki, just like Mito (chapter 500).

The Uzumaki clan was known by their vitality (yang, chapter 510). The fact that Kushina was Yin dominant it was because she was an exception in this clan.

No more, no less.
So , we know 4 Uzumakis and 2 are exceptions , OK...
I like your simple theories , I like them more when you write them as if it has already been confirmed.

Last edited:

Mr Hiru

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like your simple theories , I like them more when you write them as if it has already been confirmed.
Well, in fact, my claim is not a theory. It's a supported one.

Kushina was special, as well as Mito.

But the village was known by their lifeforce/vitality, they were known as the "Village of longevity"

And it's already confirmed that the life force/vitality is a quality of the yang based users

...so... theory? unconfirmed?

Don't joke with me.

davidou

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, in fact, my claim is not a theory. It's a supported one.

Kushina was special, as well as Mito.

But the village was known by their lifeforce/vitality, they were known as the "Village of longevity"

And it's already confirmed that the life force/vitality is a quality of the yang based users

...so... theory? unconfirmed?

Don't joke with me.
You are theorizing the fact that Kushina is special because she is Yin.

It was said that she had a strong chakra to suppress the 9 tails.
It was said that she was Yin dominant.
It was never said that she was special because she was Yin.

Last edited:

Mr Hiru

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You are theorizing the fact that Kushina is special because she is Yin.

It was never said.
I theorized she was Yin one year ago, and the Databook confirms it.

The fact that, from all Uzumaki in her generation, she was the only one selected, it had to be related to some special property that made her special.

I knew Uzumaki were Yang by default due the huge lifeforce, not as a confirmation, but as common sense, due the info given in chapter 462 (this is chapter 500, and the further information was given in chapter 510).

We know that Jinchuuriki with seals to imprison Bijuu need huge chakra reserves, because chakra surpress bijuu's powers. This is common knowledge. If Kurama was the bijuu known as most powerful among the bijuus, then the requirement to seal it had to be a vessel with huge chakra reserves, what do you need for this?

Chapter 17/90 explains it very well... you need stamina, which is the unmixed form of spiritual and physical energy.

How could possibly an Uzumaki be able to host a bijuu, then? They only had the body, but not the chakra... the only known users of Kurama were Naruto, Kushina, and Mito.

The only explanation I could offer is that Kushina, aside of her lifeforce, had an exceptional source of spiritual energy (Yin).

...now, in order to counter any possibility to reverse this argument, is to inquire in this matter:

If the Uzumaki were Yin users... why was Kushina special? Why do they have such lifeforce, if they are yin users, and lifeforce is the basis of Yang power?