Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sado yawned loudly and abruptly as he walked through the bamboo forest.

This would be the second day he spent out doing various things to promote the Golden Sabbath.

ELM from LM

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Trunks enters the landmark removing bandages from his left arm as it carries his Shakujo. The fall from before had been quite the experience but it seemed that Trunks was now fully healthy again, a long ways away from where he was just a short time ago. With the rings jingling, as he makes his way through the land, Trunks does little to hide his presence, as he means no harm to even the lowest of life forms. Even the insects around his area would be warned of his impeding path in enough time to make way.

The day seems pleasant enough, so Trunks takes his time transversing the land, paying close attention for signs of life that he may interact with.

Coming from

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Trunks enters the landmark removing bandages from his left arm as it carries his Shakujo. The fall from before had been quite the experience but it seemed that Trunks was now fully healthy again, a long ways away from where he was just a short time ago. With the rings jingling, as he makes his way through the land, Trunks does little to hide his presence, as he means no harm to even the lowest of life forms. Even the insects around his area would be warned of his impeding path in enough time to make way.

The day seems pleasant enough, so Trunks takes his time transversing the land, paying close attention for signs of life that he may interact with.

Coming from
This post marks the beginning of my mission using these storyboard elements:
Trail an individual without being detected ( 2 )

Summary: Sado returning home heard a noise. A strange one. Investigation ensues. Going to aim for 3 posts of varying length to get a decent mission in instead of one long post.

Jingle, jingle, jingle.

What was that? Sado thought to himself as he heard a relatively audible noise. It sounded like metal shaking and colliding. Not like swords strikes like objects, kunai? No. Something clanging together repetitively a fair distance away. He didn't want to be spotted, he had just prepared an adjacent landmark for it's defense. An attack? Was it an attack? He didn't know so instinctively he sucked in a breath, as he stilled his body.

Jingle, jingle, jingle.

The noise was getting closer. Was he prepared to fight? Yes. Did he want to? No. He began to suppress his chakra as he slowly and stealthily walked toward the noise making sure to remain well hidden behind the numerous stalks of tall bamboo. These gave a natural cover as he weaved through them now familiar enough with the landscape from his multiple days of living here to know how to avoid making any noticeable noise or tells of his position.
Ducking low to the ground he continued forward eventually coming to the source of the noise. What he saw was a young boy. A child, with a slim yet well-built figure. He was shorter than usual this reminded him of his friend Vegeta. His facial features and skin-tone were similar to Vegeta's as well. From his hidden position he waited trailing the kid as he moved through the landmark.
He noticed he had blue eyes, and hair colored lavender. But what was he doing here? Sado followed at a distance keeping far enough away to muffle any noise he made. The kid didn't seem hostile or ill intentioned but Sado wanted to know more about him before engaging him.​

(Chakra Yokuatsu no Jutsu) - Chakra Suppression Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 15 (-5 per turn)
Damage points: N/A
Description: This ability allows the user to suppress their chakra to the point that it is completely undetectable. This makes it impossible for chakra sensory-type ninja to track them via their chakra signal. However there is some downside to the technique, whilst suppressing their chakra they cannot use any of the ninja skills.
Note: Cannot prevent Doujutsu users from detecting them

Last edited:

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Trail an individual without being detected ( 2 )

Summary: Sado returning home heard a noise. A strange one. Investigation ensues. Going to aim for 3 posts of varying length to get a decent mission in instead of one long post.

Jingle, jingle, jingle.

What was that? Sado thought to himself as he heard a relatively audible noise. It sounded like metal shaking and colliding. Not like swords strikes like objects, kunai? No. Something clanging together repetitively a fair distance away. He didn't want to be spotted, he had just prepared an adjacent landmark for it's defense. An attack? Was it an attack? He didn't know so instinctively he sucked in a breath, as he stilled his body.

Jingle, jingle, jingle.

The noise was getting closer. Was he prepared to fight? Yes. Did he want to? No. He began to suppress his chakra as he slowly and stealthily walked toward the noise making sure to remain well hidden behind the numerous stalks of tall bamboo. These gave a natural cover as he weaved through them now familiar enough with the landscape from his multiple days of living here to know how to avoid making any noticeable noise or tells of his position.
Ducking low to the ground he continued forward eventually coming to the source of the noise. What he saw was a young boy. A child, with a slim yet well-built figure. He was shorter than usual this reminded him of his friend Vegeta. His facial features and skin-tone were similar to Vegeta's as well. From his hidden position he waited trailing the kid as he moved through the landmark.
He noticed he had blue eyes, and hair colored lavender. But what was he doing here? Sado followed at a distance keeping far enough away to muffle any noise he made. The kid didn't seem hostile or ill intentioned but Sado wanted to know more about him before engaging him.​

(Chakra Yokuatsu no Jutsu) - Chakra Suppression Technique
Chakra cost: 15 (-5 per turn)
Description: This ability allows the user to suppress their chakra to the point that it is completely undetectable. This makes it impossible for chakra sensory-type ninja to track them via their chakra signal. However there is some downside to the technique, whilst suppressing their chakra they cannot use any of the ninja skills.
Note: Cannot prevent Doujutsu users from detecting them
Explore an abandoned site ( 2 )

Summary: Trunks stumbles into a LM that is unbeknownst to him to be ran by the Golden Sabbath clan. Upon investigation of the landmark, he will find their hideout left completely abandoned. Using this as an opportunity to learn more about an unknown clan, Trunks explores the site.

As Trunks continues travelling through the land, he can't help but think to himself that this may be the most scenic of places that he's been as of yet. The bamboo was thick and crawling with life from white and black bears, to the thousands of insect species inhabiting the ground. Coming to the thickest, and tallest bamboo that he has seen yet, Trunks decides to use his chakra to run up it, in order to gain a better vantage point to see what the LM had to offer.

While looking, he notices a few villages in the distance, which he instinctively begins to move toward before another structure catches his eye. Another fort? Trunks thinks to himself. Maybe this one will show signs of recent life, he continues, angling himself to jump from the tree toward the fort.

The first obstacle of his journey would be a thick forestry of bamboo that the structure resided behind. Tucking his Shakujo behind his back, Trunks begins to snake his way around the stalks, attempting to remain in as much of a straight line as possible. After going on for quite a ways, Trunks is finally greeted with a clearing. Stepping into it, he looks up in awe at the structure before him. Compared to the last fort that he explored, this one truly was a marvel. It appears to be more of a headquarters than a stronghold Trunks thinks out loud, remembering the walls and catapaults of the other. And not nearly as old, in fact if I were to guess I would say that this structure is relatively new. Trunks thinks aloud once more, noticing the lack of battle marks, or natural wear for that matter. Removing his staff once more, Trunks begins walking toward the front doors, allowing his staff to jingle all the while.

While approaching the door, Trunks notices that there are dusty footprints, probably from pollen, on the steps. Two distinct pairs, both smaller in stature. Well, well, well. It looks like we have at least two people who have been here recently, and apparently like to play with the bears in the forest Trunks says in a joking manner, making light of his ignorance toward their goals in the forest, like it was any of his business or concern anyway. As he makes it to the door, Trunks knocks loud enough to be plainly heard by even the most hearing impaired stricken person he could think of. After a few moments of hearing nothing but the sounds of life behind him, Trunks knocks again. Again, nothing. Deciding at once that he didn't transverse the bamboo field for nothing, Trunks taking it upon himself to enter the compound.

Walking into the main level, Trunks is awestruck by the craftsmanship of the work put into putting all of this together. The stairwell to the rooms themselves were masterpieces, and not at all like the last place, dedicated to one man. Large archways, elaborate molding, whoever built this place sure took their time. Walking down the main hall, Trunks checks out the bedrooms. All were empty, telling Trunks that the building was extremely new. So new in fact, that most rooms had never seen guests.

Returning to the main foiler, Trunks then changes directions and heads toward the stairwell. Once he gets there, he notices that the stairwell goes both directions, indicating a lower and upper level to be checked out. Deciding that he will go downward first Trunks looks for signs of anything that could tell him anything about the people that built this place. Heading downward, Trunks notices his rings jingles have started to echo due to the narrow stone passage he is in. Once he reaches the basement, Trunks takes a quick look around.

Trunks can't hide his disappointment when he notices that this area is largely empty as well. It could possibly be used for storage, due to the empty rooms and large area left completely open and empty, but Trunks couldn't be sure. Heading back up, Trunks does notice one thing that he missed on the way down, footprints headed back up, this time from earth. By Trunks best guess, one of the mentioned he had noticed signs from before had performed some kind of earth jutsu down here before going up, which explains why there were no footprints heading down, but there were heading up. Alas, with no signs of disturbed earth, Trunks cannot know for sure what has happened. Taking this into consideration, Trunks head back up the staircase, to the final level for him to check out.

Making it to the top of the stairs, Trunks sees a large hall that stretches the length of the building, with rooms on either side going the entire length of the hall. One by one, Trunks begins to go through each room, finding most to be as uninhabited as the rest of the building, until he nears the end of the hall that is. Finally, a sign of life, albeit a small one. A bed that has been slept in but not made, very few personal items scattered about. Minimalist people, very few survival tools, and no provisions. You must be highly capable people whom don't need much to survive, relying on your own skills for it. As Trunks reasons this out and takes into consideration what else he has learned, very few people here, at least one familiar with earth jutsu, and a set of skills that require no basic equipment to survive. I've stumbled across a shinobi's clans hideout. Too bad I can't tell which Trunks says out loud as he revelation is made. Checking out the last two rooms, Trunks' suspicions are confirmed when he finds both have shinobi's equipment, though it looked as if their beds hadn't been used. And there are at least 3 of you, interesting. Trunks says to himself as he turns to leave the compound.

With his head now buzzing with interest in the clan he has just discovered the existence of, Trunks leaves this abandoned building for the small village not far from it. If anyone should know anything about them, enough to do Trunks any good anyway, that person would live in that village, Trunks reasons given the close proximity. Gripping his Shakujo, Trunks makes his way back through the bamboo, and continues his journey.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Dropping the mission and just returning to regular RP.

Sado was fighting every instinct had when trailing the individual. He watched him travel through the land like he owned it. He entered HIS home, stirred around the building then left. He began heading back to the bamboo forest when Sado finally dropped his intentions.
He was tired of hiding his presence it was out of character and the buzzing thoughts were flooding his mind. As the boy made his exit from the fort heading for a nearby village Sado stepped out from the shadows, exiting the bamboo forest taking several steps forward to meet the boy.

Oi, what are you doing here? You realize it's impolite to enter a persons home uninvited?

Sado's tone was hostile and defensive. He had just watched this child traipse through his land disrespecting his and the Golden Sabbath's home. He stood tall his posture upright and relaxed his muscles weren't tensed at all in such a very tense situation. He loomed down upon the boy with a strong, determined presence waiting for an answer to his question, an honest answer because if he felt any form of dishonesty or malice he'd probably jump on it.​

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dropping the mission and just returning to regular RP.

Sado was fighting every instinct had when trailing the individual. He watched him travel through the land like he owned it. He entered HIS home, stirred around the building then left. He began heading back to the bamboo forest when Sado finally dropped his intentions.
He was tired of hiding his presence it was out of character and the buzzing thoughts were flooding his mind. As the boy made his exit from the fort heading for a nearby village Sado stepped out from the shadows, exiting the bamboo forest taking several steps forward to meet the boy.

Oi, what are you doing here? You realize it's impolite to enter a persons home uninvited?

Sado's tone was hostile and defensive. He had just watched this child traipse through his land disrespecting his and the Golden Sabbath's home. He stood tall his posture upright and relaxed his muscles weren't tensed at all in such a very tense situation. He loomed down upon the boy with a strong, determined presence waiting for an answer to his question, an honest answer because if he felt any form of dishonesty or malice he'd probably jump on it.​
As Trunks is about to make his leave, he is startled by a voice from behind him. He turns to see a behemoth of a man standing before him. More awestruck than afraid, Trunks takes a moment to take in what he is seeing before answering. Realizing he is staring, Trunks shakes his head, almost as if the action itself would reset his brain to the topic at hand again.

Apologies, I wasn't aware that this was even a home. Well, until I made it to the top floor and found personal belongings and beds, at which time I left immediatly. The heavy armour reminded me of an adandoned fort I explored at an earlier time, that is actually not far from here, so I helped myself to what I thought to be public property. Upon realizing my mistake, I quickly exited the premises and here we are. I touched none of the belongings I found, so everything should be where it was left. Unless, leaving the doors unlocked are a normal thing for your clan, in which case who knows who could have been in and out. Trunks finishes, nodding in the direction of the village.

Trunks meant no offense by this, only alluding to the fact that there are petty criminals in every settlement of larger size, but how Sado percieved his words would be up to him.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As Trunks is about to make his leave, he is startled by a voice from behind him. He turns to see a behemoth of a man standing before him. More awestruck than afraid, Trunks takes a moment to take in what he is seeing before answering. Realizing he is staring, Trunks shakes his head, almost as if the action itself would reset his brain to the topic at hand again.

Apologies, I wasn't aware that this was even a home. Well, until I made it to the top floor and found personal belongings and beds, at which time I left immediatly. The heavy armour reminded me of an adandoned fort I explored at an earlier time, that is actually not far from here, so I helped myself to what I thought to be public property. Upon realizing my mistake, I quickly exited the premises and here we are. I touched none of the belongings I found, so everything should be where it was left. Unless, leaving the doors unlocked are a normal thing for your clan, in which case who knows who could have been in and out. Trunks finishes, nodding in the direction of the village.

Trunks meant no offense by this, only alluding to the fact that there are petty criminals in every settlement of larger size, but how Sado percieved his words would be up to him.
Defend against or attack another group ( 4 )

Summary: This mission will be about Sado attacking a possible intruder dealing with his distrust of shinobi

Sado didn't trust the person standing before him, he barely trusted his clan. He had a problem with shinobi and that would be plain to see as his eyes furrowed in disbelief. He didn't know if this kid was being honest or if he was just trying to talk his way out of a dangerous situation but to Sado his words came off as glib and dishonest. Though honestly the words he used didn't matter at all Sado was looking for dishonesty so obviously he would find it.
He was standing close to the shinobi not even five meters away watching him closely avoiding eye contact as he monitored the flow of his own chakra. He wasn't about to let the shinobi get the upper hand on him and use a genjutsu against him. He saw the way he shook his head and further reasoned that the shinobi didn't even believe his own words.

We'll see how honest you're truly being then.

In unison to speaking a strange substance materialized around the shinobi's head as a gas quickly shifting states to a liquid. The gas would have a moment to be breathed in before it became a very sticky almost tar-like liquid that would find itself clinging to the shinobi's head, neck, face and shoulders. Sado wasn't playing a game, nor was he going to let this kid take what was his.
He had been promising the people of the area that he'd protect them, and going back on that promise would be dishonorable. So it only made sense for him to attack, well in his warped mind that is. He wasn't going to let this shinobi take everything he had been working for, not again. Not like what happened before. Never again would a shinobi take from him. Now tell me why you're here and what you want?

While you're at it tell me who you are, everything? Do it now and use a lot of detail.

(Dokuton: Watashi wa Okoritai) - Poison Ninjutsu: Stick a Needle in Your Eye
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 20 ( +5 to continue producing the poison after activation )
Damage: 20x ( x being number of turns effected ) ( 40x TP)
Description: This technique is based heavily on a range of psychoactive drugs used in an effort to obtain information from subjects who are unable or unwilling to provide it otherwise. The user is able to produce a very potent cocktail of substances that can be administered one of two ways; through a gaseous cloud released from an orifice such as the mouth or nose of the user or created within Short - Mid range of the user with a short range radius or through a liquid that is produced from the skin of the user and injected into the opponent through wounds, cuts or finger-jabs.
To create the gas cloud outside of short range the user must perform the seal of confrontation otherwise they can release it from their body or create it in short range of their self without a seal. Next follows the ingredients of the poison and their subsequent symptoms. First, Midazolam; is a medication used for anesthesia, procedural sedation, trouble sleeping, and severe agitation. It works by inducing sleepiness, decreasing anxiety, and causing a loss of ability to create new memories it also has the effect of putting the poisoned individual into a calm, compliant state. Side effects can include a decrease in efforts to breathe, low blood pressure, and sleepiness causing the poisoned individual to show a visible decrease in their speed and reactions. Next, Sodium thiopental; is an ultra-short-acting barbiturate and has been used commonly in the induction phase of general anesthesia. Thiopental (Pentothal) is used in some places as a truth serum to weaken the resolve of a subject and make them more compliant to pressure as is Midazolam. The barbiturates as a class decrease higher cortical brain functioning. Because lying is more complex than telling the truth, suppression of the higher cortical functions leads to the uncovering of the truth. The drug makes a poisoned individual loquacious and cooperative with interrogators or even their opponent losing the ability to lie and gaining an uncontrollable urge to answer any question asked of them. This can not be used to make them perform actions, only answer questions that they know the answers to.

The neurological effects of the poison are instantaneous making the poisoned individual unable to lie, and they will respond to any question they are asked becoming compliant. They however can still fight and act against whatever they say but are stuck answering questions. This technique is very good for use on captured individuals but is also useful in battles as it can force an opponent to explain their tactics, their elements, their ninjutsu and even things as in depth as their own personality and history as well as what they know about their allies or others. The lowered heart rate, and blood pressure also decreases their speed, and rationality reducing both their running speed and their reaction speed (by three speed levels). This technique works in a similar way as does ( Dokushinjutsu ) - Mind Reading Technique with the questions being asked and answered almost subconsciously. Asking the right question can allow the user to understand what the opponents next move will be and provide them with a better capability of countering and defending against them as well as having them know the positions of their allies, their strategies or various other important information with it being taken directly without consent from the poisoned individual.
Note: Can only be used twice per battle, war, or conflict.
Note: Due to being created through the use of chakra the user is immune to their own variation of Truth Serum, but will not be immune to other users Truth Serum except Howard he's immune to all poisons created from this technique. Snakes or summoning creatures who can produce venom can create this with their own chakra just as a human can.
Note: Effects last until cured of the poison, however if injected the limb involved can be amputated quickly to negate the effects if breathed in, or injected into a non-superficial limb this point is moot.

(Dokuton: Toripuru pointo) - Poison Release: Triple Point
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A (+20 to poison techniques )
Description: In chemistry and physics, the triple point is the temperature and pressure at which solid, liquid, and vapor phases of a particular substance coexist in equilibrium. It is a specific case of thermodynamic phase equilibrium. By forcing more chakra than usual into a poison technique while also coating it with a dense layer of chakra and forcing it to pressurize by forcing an immense pressure on it the user is able to raise or lower the temperature and pressure of the poisonous substance in unison. This causes any poison to reach it's natural triple point thus the poison can shift quickly through the three basic states of matter gas, liquid, and solid allowing them to coexist as one creating a superfluid or a supersolid.
By then slowing down and manipulating this process in a very precise and deliberate way the user is able to immediately and in the same timeframe as another poison technique change it's state of matter or change the state of matter of an already used technique. For example they are able to turn a liquid poison technique into gas or a gas one into a liquid; meaning they are able to vaporize or condense the poison without losing any of it's strength instead gaining strength from it. Also a third state of poison can be created one that is different and new this being a solid variation. Solid poison is strong to water while being weak to lightning. This solid form isn't dust-like in nature like what can be done with Poison Creation and instead is a real solid like solid rock or earth with the potential to poison things that touch it. Changing the state of poison is done by basically forcing more poison chakra into a technique and pressurizing it thus making it naturally stronger via giving it a one-rank boost (+20 damage). This is done by pressurizing the poison with that chakra making it denser allowing it to deal more blunt damage when colliding with something. This works up to A-rank (S-rank too, but without the damage boost) allowing the user to alter many forms of poison including another technique or just ambient inert poison on the field. The user can preemptively use this on a technique at the cost of a move to allow for the change of state once in the next two turns whenever he chooses without the use of a move later as he has activated the poison's triple point where it will be in a superposition of all three states. It can happen in the same timeframe as another poison technique but it still costs a move to use.
Note: Can be used four times per battle with a two-turn cooldown.

-Challenge to Xicer-

Last edited:

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sado landed upon the ground as the wings retracted back into his shoulder blades. He took a few steps forward to approach the kid and speak terms and peace. He was also curious about the technique, could this person have been related to Vegeta? If he was it seemed like he didn't know about it, it was a very strange coincidence. As he took several steps forward out from the bamboo forest ran a small, thin, young woman.
She seemed familiar Sado remembered her from his time in Forskellig. This was the nurse he had worked alongside. She paused for a long while as she noticed the two men standing before her. After a moment of collecting her thoughts she seemed to slap her cheeks and shake her head. Sado turned to face her with a small smile on his face. The woman blushed at this as she began to speak trying to right herself and explain why she was there.

Mr. Yasuto-.. Yasado-...

Sado laughed a bit and replied.

It's Sado Yasutora. You can just call me Sado. What brings you here? Are the highwayman and bandits still a problem?

The woman seemed to soften up slightly as Sado asked her the question. His tone was kind and open giving her the confidence she needed to continue speaking. She seemed to become a bit more serious now looking toward Sado somewhat apprehensive about the situation.
He had promised to help her village if needed and he told them to send word here if they did indeed need help so she seemed to become more forthright in that moment. She kept repeating that thought in her mind over and over to reassure herself that she was safe, even if she was in a dangerous situation.

No the highwayman have all but vanished once they heard a shinobi was in the area, a group of hunters from our village has been missing for a while. They went missing long before you showed up, and they haven't returned since. We're scared, well I'm scared. The woman you talked to at the hospital is my grandmother, and one of the hunters is my older sister. I-.. it's been weeks since they checked in they were set to travel northward toward the forests, but we fear they may have strayed into the Haunted Forest and, well a lot of strange things happen up there. We don't have enough people left in our small settlement to send out a search party and I was hoping maybe you could-... find them .

The woman began to speak and as she did her words became more rushed. She went from a rather calm and collected demeanor to almost in tears. She must have really cared for her sister Sado thought. He took a moment and looked to his new clan member with a look that seemed to say "see, I told you."
After a moment of pause he looked back toward the woman and nodded his head in agreement. He then began to speak in a rather charismatic tone. The woman's face seemed to rise from sadness to happiness in a moment. Sado then looked back toward Trunks before asking if he was going to accompany him.

Alright. I'll travel up that way and see if I can find any information about the hunting party.

I'll check back in a week or two, kid, would you like to help? You said you wanted peace, right?

Last edited:

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sado landed upon the ground as the wings retracted back into his shoulder blades. He took a few steps forward to approach the kid and speak terms and peace. He was also curious about the technique, could this person have been related to Vegeta? If he was it seemed like he didn't know about it, it was a very strange coincidence. As he took several steps forward out from the bamboo forest ran a small, thin, young woman.
She seemed familiar Sado remembered her from his time in Forskellig. This was the nurse he had worked alongside. She paused for a long while as she noticed the two men standing before her. After a moment of collecting her thoughts she seemed to slap her cheeks and shake her head. Sado turned to face her with a small smile on his face. The woman blushed at this as she began to speak trying to right herself and explain why she was there.

Mr. Yasuto-.. Yasado-...

Sado laughed a bit and replied.

It's Sado Yasutora. You can just call me Sado. What brings you here? Are the highwayman and bandits still a problem?

The woman seemed to soften up slightly as Sado asked her the question. His tone was kind and open giving her the confidence she needed to continue speaking. She seemed to become a bit more serious now looking toward Sado somewhat apprehensive about the situation.
He had promised to help her village if needed and he told them to send word here if they did indeed need help so she seemed to become more forthright in that moment. She kept repeating that thought in her mind over and over to reassure herself that she was safe, even if she was in a dangerous situation.

No the highwayman have all but vanished once they heard a shinobi was in the area, a group of hunters from our village has been missing for a while. They went missing long before you showed up, and they haven't returned since. We're scared, well I'm scared. The woman you talked to at the hospital is my grandmother, and one of the hunters is my older sister. I-.. it's been weeks since they checked in they were set to travel northward toward the forests, but we fear they may have strayed into the Haunted Forest and, well a lot of strange things happen up there. We don't have enough people left in our small settlement to send out a search party and I was hoping maybe you could-... find them .

The woman began to speak and as she did her words became more rushed. She went from a rather calm and collected demeanor to almost in tears. She must have really cared for her sister Sado thought. He took a moment and looked to his new clan member with a look that seemed to say "see, I told you."
After a moment of pause he looked back toward the woman and nodded his head in agreement. He then began to speak in a rather charismatic tone. The woman's face seemed to rise from sadness to happiness in a moment. Sado then looked back toward Trunks before asking if he was going to accompany him.

Alright. I'll travel up that way and see if I can find any information about the hunting party.

I'll check back in a week or two, kid, would you like to help? You said you wanted peace, right?
As Trunks and Sado finalize their arrangements, a woman makes her way through the bamboo and proceeds to talk to Sado about problems in her village. Apparently, he has helped with problems in the past and this one seems to be within the realms of his help. Missing hunters appears to be the bulk of their issues, and without hunters, there must be some going hungry. Realizing this as the girl continued speaking, Trunks had his mind made up by the time she was finished, so when Sado addresses him, Trunks responds clearly and without hesitation.

Of course I will help, I cannot simply turn a blind eye to this woman and her village in their time of need. It sounded as if you had been there before, is that right Sado? If so I will follow you to the proper starting place

Giving Howard control of my bio for travel

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sado would motion for Trunks to follow him as he traveled northward toward Omashu.

So, through all of that I don't think I ever asked your name.

Trunks laughed slightly before replying.

Trunks.

They continued onward in a northward direction with the ultimate goal of reaching the Haunted Forest.​

LLM to LM

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️

Uta arrives and during his travels noticed that numerous posters had been put up of him and his comrades. He’d text Sado on one of the phones Geets gave em and tell him to lay low for a while. Afterwards Uta went through with his own little plans. He’d use the transformation technique to turn into a regular looking brown haired white Chinese guy and would go Northwest. On the other hand Momo transformed into a human girl (Momo from Bleach) and went her own way.

(Henge no Jutsu) - Transformation Technique x2
Chakra: 5
Damage: N/A
Description: A Ninjutsu technique, which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.

LLM

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sado walked slowly into the Golden Sabbath's lands. He had gotten information from Uta, it was surprising he didn't expect him to afford him such a warning. It was strange, the world seemed to jump on them the moment they began to do good in this world. They were greedy they'd rather have more for themselves, than for the common people to have any. He began to speak in a mumbled tone. Foes will oppose us, but we'll take an honest stand. It was obvious they didn't want the Golden Sabbath on top.
Various thoughts ran through his mind as he found one of the small bounty posters folding it up and slipping it into a pocket. He couldn't help but smile slightly the world noticed them much faster than he'd have liked. He took three steps forward into the small compound, he lifted his left arm contemplatively looking at his left hand. As he continued to mumble to himself. But hey the whole world knows us, coming for our land.

One step forward. He was shorter.

Two steps forward he was even shorter.

Three steps forward he was only three foot seven inches tall.

And? If we win our independence? He slowly turned around facing the door he slowly cracked his knuckles as his form changed further. His appearance was that of a very small, young girl with pink hair, dark pink eyes and a perpetual blush on her cheeks. His voice shifted to that of a child. That's when the whole world will be in attendance. His tattoo and distinguishing marks mentioned in the bounty were gone. Sado himself was more interested in finding the people who placed the bounty than those who may come from him. He'd rather avoid fighting, but knew that would probably be impossible. The serious words and heavy tone would contrast the small young form he was now in.

You must be registered for see images

Or will the blood we shed begin an endless cycle of vengeance and death with no defendants?

He left the small building completely different than when he entered it. It would be almost impossible to tell who he was due to the fact that he literally changed his appearance on a more permanent level actually shifting his weight, height, and size. He took his hands and ruffled through his pouch making sure he had everything he needed.
He began to move northward back toward Tsuchi Heiho to find Trunks and discuss about regrouping. This was dangerous, Trunks, Uta, Vegeta. They were separated. Would it be better to stay scattered to the wind or regroup? He didn't know. He began to walk toward Tsuchi Heiho swinging his arms in a playful manner while speaking in a sing song voice like a child

Tsuchi Heiho is a funny name.
Hey-ho Tsuchi-Tsuchi Heiho. Tsuchi-Tsuchi Heiho. I love you.
Who? Who? Tsuchi-Tsuchi Heiho. Tsuchi-Tsuchi Heiho.

(Senninka: Kanzen ni Atarashīmono) - Sage Transformation: Something Entirely New
Range: Self
Chakra Cost: 10
Description: A Sage Transformation clansmen simply modifies their muscle, nerve and bone structure allowing them to be as tall, or as short as muscular or as fat as they want to be gaining or losing height, weight, muscle mass as well as the other bodily structures required. This is similar in regards to how Juugo changed his height, weight and bodily structure by absorbing new cells or releasing his own cells and works on fundamentally the same principle. This technique is passive in it's usage and unlike most Sage Transformation techniques once completed it doesn't require chakra or energy to sustain and maintain and becomes permanent until the technique is used again. It can be used to changed the Sage Transformation clansmens appearance at a rudimentary level by changing their bone, muscle and skin structure allowing them to take on the appearance of others. While undergoing the transformation their body glows a mix between red and black as shown when Jugo uses Sage Transformation to change his cell structure but turns the color of natural flesh after completion, instead of the usual Sage Transformation gray. By changing their height the Sage Transformation user may be able to avoid certain techniques with a line of effect such as fireballs, thrown kunai etc. They can be as short as a new born baby (roughly 20 inches) with the bodily structure of an adult, or as tall as three meters with the weight to match these forms.
Note: Can only be used three times per battle or war conflict.

(Henge no Jutsu) - Transformation Technique
Chakra: 5
Description: A Ninjutsu technique, which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.

Passive/Reference:

(Hanuri Sensō Cheisā Kutsu) – Hangurian War Chaser’s Shoes
Type: Artifact
Range: N/A
Chakra: N/A
Description: A pair of worn shoes recovered from the Ruins of Chungsu and sold on the Ninja World Marketplace after being refurbished. These shoes augment the user’s travel speed in the Ninja World, reducing their travel time by 5 minutes. The shoe’s bonus to travel time cannot stack with other items equipped on the user’s person that also reduce travel time in the Ninja World; meaning two pairs of shoes, or an item like it, would not additively reduce the user’s travel time. However, the bonus from the shoes can be stacked with bonuses granted to specific landmarks, like a road or bridge. This bonus can also be stacked with consumable items, like the Runner’s Liquid Courage, to further reduce travel time.
Chakra:

Senjutsu Chakra:
508 - 30 ( Sage Mode / previous turns ) = 478
478 - 10 ( Sage Transformation ) = 468
468 - 5 ( Henge ) = 463
463 - 10 ( Sage Mode ) = 453

LLM to

Last edited:

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Build technology ( 2 )
Prepare one of the landmarks you own for immediate or future attacks ( 3 )

Summary: Preparing for the worst.

Sado walked back into the area entering the hideout grabbing numerous items and heading back outside dragging them in a large satchel behind him. Due to his smaller and more child-like appearance this bag was awkward and heavy. He looked through the bag finding several objects of use pulling out a long metal pole, a few gun barrels and a small case-like object. He needed some help to put this together so he pulled out the small wrist device he had obtained recently and pulled out the small pill like-scroll.
He tossed it toward the ground as it released the single clone that had been stored inside with it's own chakra supply. Sado had it take his original appearance upon formation as it was a pre-sealed technique he and the clone began to shuffle through the bag each looking at the parts. Sado spoke to the clone, who seemed off put by it's creator's current appearance. Sado began to explain to the clone what was happening.

So, I need an offensive weapon something that can be used to defend and aid in combat.

The clone replied in a smug tone.

I know everything you do, I'm a clone.

You look dumb as hell in that form. You were going to run.

As they spoke back and forth Sado got an idea. An automated weapon, similar to the guns he had heard about recently but that could act on it's own without help from the user. He took the barrels and crudely attached them to the stock and then attached the stock to the box creating a swiveling platform. He took a few crude parts from the bag one seemed to be a motherboard of some sort that he connected to the barrel of the firearm portion. As he did this the barrel lifted upward then fell back down creating a small spark as it repeated the process three more times. Sado slowly checked the wiring and fixed a faulty wire. He seemed to be rushing trying to make a defensive construct to aid him as none of his other clan members were here. He had put too much work into these lands to leave them. It was the only home he had left.
After adjusting the wires the sentry was now working regularly as the barrel of the sentry began to scan the area. It could sense chakra supplies and would attack anyone hostile. The clone placed it's hand upon it and it seemed rather crude and sloppy but it worked. He activated it spending the chakra needed as it began to absorb natural energy preparing itself. It was positioned right in-front of the base and the real Sado had programmed it to be docile toward anyone from the Golden Sabbath it also wouldn't attack something that didn't' have a chakra supply over a certain threshold leaving civilians safe.

Well, I guess that'll have to do. Now we wait.

If we run, the people of these lands will be killed. I'd be a hypocrite.

( Kote ) - Forearm
Type: Tool
Range: N/A
Chakra: N/A
Description: As its name suggests, this tool is worn on the forearm. After choosing one Ninjutsu to seal within the scroll, the user seals it within the seal after using it or having another person utilize it. The user initiates one of their techniques before sealing them into a scroll. The scroll is then shrunken to pill-size and is put inside the Kote. Afterwards, they can release the scroll and use the sealed technique. To use some elemental technique, the user apparently needs to form the corresponding seal first. Because using the Kote doesn't require chakra, the user can gain an advantage in battle by releasing normally chakra-taxing techniques while saving their chakra or continuing to use techniques when low on chakra, thereby keeping the user rested and less-likely to endure exhaustion; it can even be used by a non-ninja person.
Note: Genin to S-Jounin Ninja can seal up to Forbidden ranked Ninjutsu techniques, which must be noted within the bio. S-class and Sannin can seal up to S ranks and Kage and up ninja can only seal A ranks and below within a Kote.
Note: Only up to 3 Kotes can be owned, counting as a Tool slot.
Note: Only Ninjutsu, Elemental Ninjutsu, and non Fuuinjutsu based Advanced Ninjutsu fields can be sealed.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Chakra Cost: 20 (total chakra is divided by the final number of clones plus the user)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and himself and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clones, a max number of 4, are capable of performing techniques on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after hit by a strong enough force, returning 10% of its individual chakra to the user. Shadow clones can't be distinguished from the original with Sharingan, Byakugan, Rinnegan or normal Chakra Sensing. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones.

The clone has 950 chakra
( Keisan no te ) - Hand of Reckoning
Type: Tool
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: Hand of Reckoning is a stationary sentry turret that upon activation and being given the necessary chakra to function begins to slowly accumulate natural energy. It has the appearance of a metal box roughly the size of a briefcase that when opened becomes two gun like barrels mounted on a swiveling platform. After accumulating enough natural energy the sentry is able to fire Jutsu Bullets in the form of condensed natural energy shells at unknown or hostile chakra sources in the landmark or battle they were deployed in or create a defensive shell-like aura around itself. The turret has no AI and thus relies on a simple program that distinguishes chakra sources needing the user to create a white list of chakra sources that are considered friendly. After this is done the turret will shoot at anyone or anything with a non-white listed chakra source unless commanded not to. This is similar to things like the ( Mikagami Dorōn ) - Mirror Drone and ( Kinzoku Kugutsu ) - Autonomous Puppets. These turrets can be placed in a claimed landmark to act as a defense or can be deployed in battle with the deployment acting in the same way as a jutsu released from a Kote. Each turret can be destroyed by a direct S rank attack.

Avenging Wrath: The primary ability of Hand of Reckoning after a single turn of gathering natural energy the turret becomes able to fire Jutsu Bullets either on it's own accord or at the command of the person who deployed it. Once per turn passively the turret can shoot up to four freeform bullets on it's own accord. These together deal twenty damage and due to being natural energy are neutral to elemental releases. If the person who deployed the turret is within short range of it at the cost of a move-slot he is able to command the turret to fire off a spray of four larger Jutsu Bullets dealing eighty damage to anything they make contact with. However this can only be done once per turn needing two turns to recharge after. It can be done alongside a combined effort from the person who deployed it such as another technique and needs only a verbal command or a snap of the fingers to initiate. Thus it can allow them to either overwhelm or defend against an intruder but can only be done three times per battle.

Shield of the Righteous: The secondary ability of Hand of Reckoning after a single turn of gathering natural energy the turret is able to create a defensive aura of natural energy surrounding a short range diameter. This defensive aura is S rank in power and has the potential to defend against similarly ranked elemental release techniques. This can be done once per turn costing a move but able to be used alongside another technique with a two turn cool down needing to recharge over that time. It can only be used three times per battle.

Note: Two turrets can be carried and deployed by a bio with access to Senjutsu with one per LM
Note: Targets hit will only suffer blunt/piercing damage, unable to cause mutations or petrification

Sado:

Chakra:

Senjutsu:
453 - 20 ( Sage Mode ) = 433

Clone:
950 - 40 = 910

Last edited:

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Sado told his clone to go warn the settlements which he ran off to do with a sparkle in his eye. Sado himself performed a single hand seal creating a short to mid range mist of ethereal poison surrounding himself and the clan bunker. It spread out throughout the area condensing as the clone went into the first settlement. He found the pregnant woman who's husband Sado had healed the first day he entered these lands and warned her and then everyone about the events that were about to unfold. He told them that they could find safety with the White Lotus in Takinomori. With this advice taken the first settlement began to gather each other rushing north-eastward toward the Graveyard of Sin. While doing so they rallied the other settlement as the clone rushed back to where Sado was reaching him in a few moments.
The settlement dwellers rushed outward toward the only other settlement in Kushasogen warning them of the events. As they began to evacuate they left everything merely picking up and going they didn't pack, they didn't grab anything they merely left gathering their families and friends. What was important to them, their objects and homes could be replaced their lives couldn't. Sado had promised to protect them, and with everything he had done lately for this land and the ones surrounding they believed him whole heartily. They knew about the violence that might be coming, as well as the bounties that had been placed. On top of that they knew that raids in these lands would be common over the next month or so until the bounties expired. As a group they were afraid but they were aware enough to leave and put their hope into Sado.

I've returned. The settlement dwellers are headed to Takinomori.

You really trust those White Lotus people?

Sado looked down toward the ground in his child-like appearance his eyes sank heavily as he spoke.

I don't know, but it's all we have in this moment.

I hope they protect these people, but I can't do it with them here.

Sado seemed plagued by the memories of his past. He didn't want to lose people again even if it meant losing himself.

I see the look in your eyes, you're going to let me out, aren't you?

The clone began to grin heavily with a deep sadistic gleam in his eyes.

As soon as he returned he channeled chakra into the ground. Quickly he shifted the area directly in front of them and behind them into a dense bog of oobleck leaving the area around their position and the hideout itself safe. In unison to this he funneled poison chakra into the oobleck allowing it to become poisonous in nature.
Any technique that used this as a source would be innately poisoned not gaining the damage boost but being poisonous in nature anyway. Sado even in the guise of a young girl found himself smiling slightly it was a familiar feeling. With his Sage Mode he'd be able to sense out any chakra signatures as they approached and both he and the clone continually used the diagnosis skill to make sure no genjutsu took place.
He and the clone stood roughly five meters apart waiting for what was coming roughly one meter in front of the hideout with the turret in the direct middle of their position two and a half meters away from each of them. This allowed both of them access to it. He knew it would be dangerous, he just hoped his clan was ready for this wherever they were.​

(Dokuton: Dokugakure Kiri no Jutsu) -Dokuton: Hidden Poison Mist Technique
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 20 (-5 per turn to keep active, opponent suffers 20*X chakra point loss per turn, being X the number of turns exposed)
Damage Points: N/A (10*X per turn, being X the number of turns exposed) ( +20 Sage Mode ) = 30x
Description: A technique based off of the Kirigakure no Jutsu. The user will do an unorthodox handseal (slamming both clenched fists together, palms facing down) and releases his chakra throughout the atmosphere. This chakra will copy a poison in the users possession and produce it in the atmosphere through the users chakra and the moisture all around. This creates a plethora of poison mist that very quickly fills up the area. It not only blocks off the view of the opponent, but also surrounds them by a dense poison mist which, if absorbed through the skin or breathed, is then used to drain the opponents chakra and health.

(Ekitai: Teiku o-ba) Oobleck Release: Take Over
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 30 (+10 per 5 meters)
Description: The user when in direct contact with water or earth will use their suiton or doton chakra to mold the water or earth, slowly turning the water or earth into oobleck. Once created the user can control the consistency of the oobleck hardening it slightly. If an opponent begins to sink into the oobleck it'll be hard to get out because as the opponent struggles to get out the oobleck takes on a solid property holding the opponent down. This source of oobleck can be used for other jutsu as well. However it can only support jutsu A rank and below
-Note: can only convert inanimate Earth or Water sources or B-Rank and below water techniques through contact.
-Note: the max size of the area converted is related to the users chakra input but can not transform the whole field or a large water source, following principles of reason and logic.

(Dokuton: Doku no Chūnyū) - Poison Release: Poison Infusion
Chakra: 30 (+10 per turn per usage)
Description: The user uses his Poison Release abilities and is able to making it more deadly with other jutsus. The user will channel their Poison into a their arms causing their arms to turn into a purplish color. Any physical jutsus (Earth, Water, Steel, Bones, Sand, etc.) is infused with poison and gives the jutsu Poison properties. The jutsu infused with poison will slightly have a more purplish color. The infused jutsu will be mixed with a poison the user has on them making the jutsu more deadly by even getting a small hit with it. The infused jutsu will be able to poison the opponent through contact with the infused jutsu poisoning them. The amount of poison the opponent is injected with depends on the size of the jutsu making bigger jutsus the most deadly while small jutsus will be a small amount of poison. This jutsu cannot be used with energy based elements as they would evaporate the poison before it could be fully infused. This jutsu is fast being able to infuse a jutsu with poison as soon as the jutsu is made or released. And it also grants an additional rank and twenty damage to the technique up to A-rank.

Additionally the user while in direct contact with inanimate water can use their poison chakra to mold that inanimate water source, turning it into a liquid poison this can be done passively alongside another technique just like the infusion ability. Once converted the user can freely and passively control the consistency of the poison hardening it slightly allowing him to walk upon it while others will not be able to do this this is similar to Water Walking but only works for the user. This is the same principle behind the infusion ability but is easier because it is being done upon inanimate water. If an opponent begins to sink into the poison it'll be hard to get out because as the opponent struggles to get up the sticky liquid pulls them down. This source of poison can be used for other jutsu as well such as Poison Creation or other techniques. However it can only support poison jutsu A-rank and below. The max size of the area converted is related to the user's chakra input but cannot transform massive water sources like entire lakes or landmarks without multiple uses. The user must have a liquid poison to use as a template to use this ability.

Note: Must be taught by Korra.
Note: Must know Poison Release
Note: Requires a 2 turn cool down between uses
Note: Each use lasts for the duration of that singular technique.
Note: Cannot be used with jutsu that materialize within 5 meters of the opponent.

Senjutsu:
433 - 20 ( Poison Mist ) = 413
413 - 10 ( Sage Mode ) = 403

Clone:
910 - 30 ( Take Over ) = 880
880 - 30 ( Poison Infusion ) = 850

NPCs LLM

Last edited:

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sado told the clone to form another clone and to have it go evacuate the land to the south of Kushasogen, called Forskellig. So the clone did as it was told and formed an oobleck clone as to save chakra. The secondary clone immediately went southward to evacuate Forskellig as it was the only other populated land. In unison to this with the entire area clear of people Sado extended the poison mist outward taking over the entire landmark. The clone had used the poisonous source of oobleck to do this so anyone who touched the clone would be poisoned thus it would have to avoid contact with people. The oobleck clone would look like the bounty's description as it ran forward yelling. Weewoo, weeewoo, weewooweewooweewoo!

(Ekitai: Ekitai Bunshin) Oobleck Release: Oobleck Clone
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Description: The user pulls on a source of oobleck or creates a new source from this he forms clones that can use oobleck jutsu up to S rank. They cannot use any other jutsu besides Taijutsu that doesn't require chakra manipulation. The clones are able to absorb most physical attacks such as Taijutsu and projectiles like kunai and shuriken due to being made of oobleck. When the clones are dispersed they release oobleck onto the opponent which can weigh him down this would also make fast movements harder as the oobleck restricts movement slightly.

-Note: The clones are able to absorb the physical damage from B rank and below taijutsu, wind and water being unaffected by it due to their body structure (within reason)
-Note: Can only form four clones at max

Senjutsu:
403 - 10 ( Sage Mode ) = 393
393 - 5 ( Poison Mist ) = 388

Clone:
850 - 20 ( Oobleck Clone ) = 830

Oobleck Clone LLM to LM

Last edited:

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sado sent a message to Vegeta, Uta and Trunks detailing everything that's happened.

Additionally he explained all of the defenses so far and everything else of importance.

388 - 5 ( Poison Mist ) = 383
383 - 10 ( Sage Mode ) = 873

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sado exhaled hard and abruptly he was agitated who the **** with this Takauji Ashikaga? Who in the hell did he think he was throwing ryo around enough ryo to feed a village placing bounties telling people to raid the Golden Sabbath's lands for riches. Paying people to hurt his clan, and the people who resided in these lands.
Just who in the hell was he? Just another person vying for power in a power vacuum created by the defunct Freehold. How was he any better than Sado, or Vegeta, or Uta or Trunks!? His mind was clouded and full of emotion however his clone was calm, collected, and cunning. The entire time Sado was growing more and more agitated, and the clone fed on it.

He spoke in a harsh tone.

We don't have to fight you know.

Sado in his child like form looked up as his eyebrows furrowed in disgust. He was obviously upset by that remark. "We don't have to fight!?" Sado was too lost to his prideful nature to notice there was truth in those words. The people of these lands were already gone, they ran to safety long ago. Sado was here standing in silence to make a point. A redundant one at that a point that he was strong, he could protect them-... but he already had. They were already safe in another land by now far from the violence and bloodshed.
This wasn't him protecting people this was him being rash, dumb and barbaric like he was taught as a child. He needed to be smart, to play the game, not stand here waiting for death. He wanted bloodshed and was too caught up in himself and what other people thought of him that he didn't realize that he didn't have to fight. He wanted to be seen as a hero, a martyr but he wasn't being a hero he was being stupid.

I'm serious. Think about it strategically instead of with that goliath brain of yours.

This Ashikaga dude, he wants to cripple us, weaken us and our lands.

He's got dough, enough to pay anyone to do it.

Sado's child-like face twisted into a grimace of confusion as his head tilted and his neck craned upward toward his own clone. His eyes were full of contempt and ridicule, what a stupid idea. Or was it? Sado began to mull it over. Was it really a stupid idea, or a strategy of war. The clone was correct, all of this was a message a show of power.
A man screaming to the wind "You're in my way, so move." However Sado and the Golden Sabbath they didn't have to move. They found a nice comfortable spot, so what if people raided their lands, they could fix them in moments with their own ninjutsu. The people were safe. It was ingenious once the plan entered his mind as a wry grin crawled up his face. The clone had thought of it long before he did, how could he be so blind to it.

So that's what you meant.

Sado immediately messaged all of the people he had before this time with a message to regroup in Takinomori.

He explained that he had a plan. He explained it. It could cripple their opposition before they could even touch them.

Sado moved northeastward up toward the Graveyard of Sin leaving his turret and clone behind.

Ey, fuckface, that didn't mean leave me behind as a distraction. Ya dick.

See if I help your dumbass out again.

Sado transformed back to his normal appearance as he traveled.​

(Senninka: Kanzen ni Atarashīmono) - Sage Transformation: Something Entirely New
Range: Self
Chakra Cost: 10
Description: A Sage Transformation clansmen simply modifies their muscle, nerve and bone structure allowing them to be as tall, or as short as muscular or as fat as they want to be gaining or losing height, weight, muscle mass as well as the other bodily structures required. This is similar in regards to how Juugo changed his height, weight and bodily structure by absorbing new cells or releasing his own cells and works on fundamentally the same principle. This technique is passive in it's usage and unlike most Sage Transformation techniques once completed it doesn't require chakra or energy to sustain and maintain and becomes permanent until the technique is used again. It can be used to changed the Sage Transformation clansmens appearance at a rudimentary level by changing their bone, muscle and skin structure allowing them to take on the appearance of others. While undergoing the transformation their body glows a mix between red and black as shown when Jugo uses Sage Transformation to change his cell structure but turns the color of natural flesh after completion, instead of the usual Sage Transformation gray. By changing their height the Sage Transformation user may be able to avoid certain techniques with a line of effect such as fireballs, thrown kunai etc. They can be as short as a new born baby (roughly 20 inches) with the bodily structure of an adult, or as tall as three meters with the weight to match these forms.
Note: Can only be used three times per battle or war conflict.

Senjutsu:
373 - 10 ( Sage Transformation ) = 363
363 - 10 ( Sage Mode ) = 353

LLM to LM

Last edited:

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Using their eyes and sensing, Geets, Snizzle and Majin all search out the area's, checking every square inch of land. Looking ahead, Geets could see Sado several clicks north with some woman, so he would have Snizzle continue on towards their new destination. He would put on his Saiyan Armor, and Scouter in preparation in case anyone was laying in wait for them..

Sukautā - Scouter
Type: Tools
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 30 activation 10 per turn thereafter
Description: A Scouter is a scanning piece of Ninja technology, contained in a unit that fits over the users left ear, with a semi-transparent coloured monocle that serves as a display, covering the left eye. The colours can vary depending on the users preference but it has no bearing on the usage of the Scouter. The primary function of the scouter is to Scan the Chakra level of an opponent or groups of opponents, displaying a numerical value as well as an arrow to indicate the direction of the chakra source, if they happened to be outside the display-screens field of view. The Scouter is able to pick up Chakra Signals at a vast range, up to a single landmark away; though if multiple Chakra Sources are in the same landmark, it is only able to show the number of individual signals, instead of each Chakra Level. The Scouter will not detect Chakra if the target is using a chakra suppressing ability.
Upon initial activation, it will only show the current level of targets within Long-range of the user, requiring an additional activation cost to scan into the next landmark. Once a targets Chakra has been scanned, it will not constantly update the chakra level as it depletes, instead requiring another activation cost (30 chakra) to update the reading to the targets new chakra level. So long as the user spends the chakra, they are able to constantly track up to five targets at all times, so long as they remain or enter mid-range, unless they use a chakra suppressing ability. The scouter can only track up to two targets if they are long-range away from the wielder, and any targets within an adjacent landmark, will appear as one reading with their combined chakra level displayed on the screen. The scouter is able to track any source of chakra, from projectiles, to clones, to summons and animal companions; anything with a readable chakra source present. This ability to detect targets does grant a small boost to the users tracking speed, granting an equivalent to a 2T Sharingan.
Scouter's are able to provide a direct line of communication with other Scouter's and communication devices, via implementation of a modified script from a communication scroll, however only when the Scouter is active. This communication extends up to three landmarks in any direction and can easily be heard by the wielder due to the device being ear-mounted.
Notes:
-Scouter can remain active so long as the user has the chakra reserves to do so.
-Scouter Tracking speeds do not stack with Doujutsu
-Can only be made/taught by Shinta and a max of 3 can be used.
-Full body lightning jutsu of B rank and higher will short-out the Scouter, making it unusable for five turns. S rank lightning will destroy the Scouter.
(Saiyajin Jakketo)-Saiyan Armor
Type: Weapon
Range: Short-mid
Chakra: 40
Damage:
Description: The Saiyan Armor is fabled to comprised of both ninja wire and chakra metal which is the reason for being very light stretchy as the wire through out is in layers which give it manouvorability, yet, at the same time really durable. Because of the armor’s unique characteristics it makes the wearer Immune to C-rank taijutsu and immune to D-rank ninjutsu. The armour when forged was inlaid with doton chakra similar to the cannon light weight technique making it so it doesn't hinder the users speed while granting Another ability the Armor grants the user is that the armor can release an instant surge of S rank earth chakra into the users body for a split second similar to the (Doton: Chōkeijūgan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Earth Release: Ultra Light-Weight Rock Technique, allowing the users speed to increase for a sudden movement in a linear direction up to mid range (2x speed), where their speed returns to normal. This ability activates instantly, lasting for one movement, and can be used only twice per battle. Another aspect of the armor is the user can release their chakra into it using it to harden the armor similar to the cannon B rank earth Hardening technique, increasing the defensive powers of the armor to that of A rank earth following the s/w of earth release.
Note: Reducing the weight costs a move, can be used twice, with two turns between uses and can only move up to mid range.
Note: Hardening the armor can be used 3 times, is A ranked, can be used once per turn, protecting the users body where the armor covers.

LLM