Osmon

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"When you pick the only option you have to choose from, can you really call that your own decision?"

You must be registered for see images

Name: Shiro Morimoto
Nickname: (Kuro Seishin) - Black Spirit ~ Shinigami
Clan: Katsuryoku

Shiro is a youthful appearing man with sun kissed skin tone, a muscular body tone and standing six feet tall. He has messy short brown hair that has bangs that dangle on his face and light brown eyes. His most distinguishing trait are the three scars that go down his left eye that he got when he was a child and encountered a nuke-nin near Konoha's gates. On his collarbone next to his left arm he has a long vertical scar that extends to his left pectoral and another scar that goes horizontally on his gut. He has another scar on his leg knee that he got while fighting with wild animals in the Forest of Death when he was training in his young days.

Shiro used to wear a standard Shinigami shihakushō when he was a young Chunnin, but ever since his promotion to Jounin, he wears
modified version of the Shinigami uniform, most notably a red sash along his waist that is adorned with gold fur lacing, and black boots that have white trim. He also wears golden gauntlets on his forearms. Now he usually wears the Shinigami clothes as he likes to call it and when on top secret missions he wears the Shinigami cloak and Hollow Mask as he calls it. Wearing these types of clothes and the quick-killing abilities are the reasons he earned the nickname "The Shinigami".

Powerful and reliable, Shiro is the first when it comes to harvesting the fruits of his labor. He loves everything that is good and beautiful, and is often surrounded by material pleasures. People like Shiro are very sensual and tactile. Touch is extremely important for him, both in business and in romance. Stable and conservative, Shiro is among the most reliable people you will ever meet. Stubbornness is a trait that is forcing him to expel things to the end, in order to comply with the standards.

As a down-to-earth person, Shiro can be overprotective of his loved ones. He is great at making money and will stick to his projects until it is successfully completed. Like bulls who are often known for their stubbornness, Shiro can also be interpreted as a complete commitment to the execution of tasks. This makes him an excellent worker and a great friend, because he will always be, no matter what.

Shiro represents love, attraction, beauty and creativity. Thus, Shiro is an excellent cook, entertainer and artist. He is loyal and doesn't like sudden and unwanted changes. He is the most dependable friend and shinobi you will ever have the pleasure to meet. Although people like him have very conservative views of the world or can be too fond of money and wealth, Shiro has the ability to bring practical voice of reason in any chaotic and unhealthy situation, thus being a wise person in his own right and whose counsel is constantly in demand of.

Village of Birth: Konohagakure

Village of Alliance: Konohagakure

Ninja Rank: Unofficial Sage
Specialty: Wind - 1st specialty ~ Water 2nd specialty ~ Kenjutsu - specialty ~
Elements: Fire - Completed ~ Water - Mastered ~ Wind - Mastered ~ Lightning - Completed ~ Earth - A rank.

Your ninjutsu: Ninjutsu - Completed ~ Genjutsu - Mastered ~ Taijutsu B rank ~ Kenjutsu - Mastered.

History: Shiro had his whole life ahead of him. Born to two wonderful parents, Shiro's only preoccupation was to have fun and be himself. His childhood was filled with many wonderful memories however being a child you never see the stuff that actually happens as most kids see things through rose colored lenses. Shiro was quite the popular kid in school and academically he was doing well as anyone can expect. However, life is a rather interesting cycle of happiness and sadness, going from one extreme to the other. Little could Shiro know that it was his turn to see the true way of life, an endless cycle of hate and regret.

Shiro stood out on his balcony one night, looking out and taking a deep breath as he smoked a cigarette. He closed his eyes as he could feel the cool night breeze brush against his face. Little did Shiro know that his parents were being murdered in their own home. He didn't hear their screams nor their cries for help. All Shiro could hear was the business of the world outside as he finally decided to go to sleep. He looked up into the ceiling his eyes began to close slowly. He wondered what more his life had to offer and what would tomorrow teach him. Before dozed off to sleep, he quietly whispered, "Good night mom. Night dad."

As the morning set in, the skies bore not the sun but rather dark clouds. Shiro could hear the rain outside his door from the balcony. Shiro couldn't help but feel a deep pain in his chest. He laughed a bit as he thought how maybe his smoking had affected him this early in his life. He got up from his bed and not hearing his mothers singning or the television dad heard in the morning as he read his paper, Shiro felt a little uneasy. Perhaps they had called in a sick day. He walked to their room, dreary-eyed, and opened their door. What he saw could be told as the most horrible thing a child can ever see. There was blood everywhere and all over the bedding. As he slowly crept in he saw his father on the floor in a pool of blood. Shiro kneeled down to shake him and see if he was okay...but nothing. Shiro's heart dropped as he realized there was nothing to do. Tears began to stream from his face as he began to shout to his now dead father. "I'm sorry dad...I'm sorry I didn't listen to you. Please wake up...I promise I'll do better and..and I'll throw the trash every day. I promise I won't yell at you...DAD PLEASE WAKE UP!"

Shiro got up as best he could and went to his mother as he sat beside her dead corpse. Shiro couldn't help it anymore as he hugged her. "Mom...I'm sorry...I know I make you worry and I'm not the best son...I promise you won't have to worry about me anymore. Mom please...don't leave me alone...I don't know what to do." Shiro spent the next couple minutes hugging her more and crying like he had never cried before.

It was too late. They were already dead. It wasn't long before someone knocked on the door. Shiro walked to the door in disbelief at what had just happened. As he opened the door, two jounin took a look at his bloody clothes. They suspected the worse and attempted to tell SHiro that he would have to go downtown with them. Shiro, hysterically, shouted at them that he didn't kill his parents but they wouldn't hear none of it. SHiro tried fighting them off and managed to escape. He ran as far as he could despite knowing the truth. Why? Shiro had always been in trouble with the law as a teenager, giving him a bad rep. The rain poured down hard as he ran into the woods. He ran for his life. All that he thought was life..was gone. He was angry and sad at the same time. He eventually tripped though by then he was out of reach of anyone persuing him. Shiro punched the ground and cried in anger.

"Who the **** did this?! (Shiro looks up at the sky) I SWEAR I WILL KILL THE ONE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS! I WILL SEND HIM TO THE PITS OF HELL TO ROT!"

Given the stress that he had to endure in such a short amount of time, Shiro collapsed and blacked out. While asleep, Shiro had a nightmare of his parents death. He could hear their screams and their cries for help. Shiro could see himself running towards them but the doors closed and he felt something draw him back and away from there as he screamed:

"Noooooo!!!"

Shiro woke up drenching in sweat, his heart beating as if he had been running for miles. He looked next to him on the bed that he lay on. A old man sat next to him in his chair. He smiled warmly at Shiro. It was almost like the smile of his mother but with the stern face of his father. Shiro asked the man where he was.

"Well you aren't home that's for sure. Hue hue hue -cough-"

"Where am...(pause)...oh right."

Shiro remembered what had happened. Feeling safe, he shared his story with the old man. The old man looked a little sad as well but quickly changed back to his cheery attitude. He got up and guided Shiro towards his humble table. The two had some tea as the man explained to Shiro that he had heard about his parents and that he was a fugitive. Shiro explained his side of the story and the man looked at his tea in a saddened expression. He explained to Shiro that his son and wife had been killed in the same manner and that he believed that the one responsible had killed several times in the past. Shiro promised he would get to the bottom of it however the old man laughed.

"You can't even defend yourself. How can you expect to fight someone like that?"

"I...I'll find a way. I promised them I would."

The old man smiled. He then explained to Shiro he would teach him how to fight as he himself had been a renowned jounin. So the two spent a period of three years training. The old man wanted to make sure Shiro was prepared for anything, teaching him in surival tactics and hunting as well as how to use a sword. Shiro grew quite attached to the old man that he became like a second father. WHen the time came to part ways, the old man mentioned to him that he had a brother but didn't divulge his identity. He gave him a map to a place called "The Hall". He told him that this would lead to his destiny and grant him the power to defeat any enemy he would encounter in the future. Even though Shiro insisted in knowing, he eventually gave up and honored the man's request at not asking more. The two hugged and as Shiro walked down the dirt road towards his destination, the old man waved, smiled, and whispered to himself without looking suspicious, "That bastard stole my wallet..."

To be continued...

- Due to Shiro's mastery of Wind he was shown to use only a single hand seal unlike ordinary people as seen in several fights of him using a single hand seal to quickly cut and slash through people's souls.
- With loads and loads of training Shiro was finally able to master Water good enough that he was shown to perform high scale jutsus like the Water Dragon jutsus in matter of seconds as he uses faster hand seals to summon water creatures and control the water to easily kill the opponents.

Shiro carries the usual ninja tools like kunais, shurikens, explosive tags, poison bombs, blinding bombs and several other things. Shiro also carries two basic swords with him all the time while wearing mostly his travelling cloak and sometimes the Shinigami attire along with the Shinigami mask.

Like his fellow Konohans Shiro has to chose a way between Light and Darkness of the village: Protect the village in the open and believe in the comrades and the will of fire or protect the village from the shadow while pulling strings and believing that the mission and the village are above anything else. Shiro chose the former. He choose the Will of Fire and the Light as the easiest way to protect innocent lives, his comrades and most importantly Konoha's village with the help of it he will protect Konoha from internal and external enemies.
The Leaf Heritage: The Will of Fire (Konoha Isan: Hi no Ishi)
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage: +10 or +15
Description: More than a technique, ability or skill, the Will of Fire and the Will of Darkness are, instead, teachings and philosophical beliefs that induce specific ways of teaching and acting towards the protection of the Village.
The will of fire is an idea taught to and carried by all members of Konoha. It is the belief that only through love, understanding and decisive action can true peace be acquired, though never by attacking others and rather by protecting something the individual holds dear. The belief is a spiritual heritage that was created by Hashirama Senju and passed down to all the villagers and shinobi of Konoha. Shinobi who carry this belief love the village with all their heart and will fight to protect it even against the most significant odds. It gives them the strength to keep going even when the situation looks grim. When defending the village the Will of Fire gives the shinobi of Konoha the extra strength needed to defeat the invading forces and the will power to continue the battle after receiving damage, ensuring the Will of Fire is never extinguished.
Can only be used by members of Konohagakure who embody the Will of Fire.
Only usable when defending the village from external threats.
Normal members receive a +10 damage boost as well as a strength and speed boost equivalent to one rank (based on the NB ranking system). So for example a Jounin would gain the strength/speed of an S-Class Ninja, a S-Class Ninja would gain the strength/speed of a Sannin).
Normal members can continue after being hit by one B-rank or below attack but lose the bonus damage, speed and strength.

The Hokage and Village Officers receive a +15 damage bonus and strength and speed increased by one rank.
The Hokage and Village Officers can continue after being hit by one A-rank or below attack, but lose the bonus damage, speed and strength.
If the villager is fighting inside the village walls (Inner Village and Hokage Mansion) he gains access to an additional 10% chakra points.
A member of Konoha must make a notice in their biography's history as to which Will the character has inherited. This must be the same for both biographies.
The antithesis to the Will of Fire, the Will of Darkness is a school of thought that was developed by Shimura Danzo during the reign of Hiruzen Sarutobi and taught to the members of the Root (Ne). He instilled this will within members of his Root organization so that they would be able to carry out their missions successfully and without failure. The Will of Darkness holds the belief that one must protect what he loves by aggressive action and the destruction of all potential threats, no matter the moral cost or context. Where the Will of Fire is based on the defense of the village, the Will of Darkness is based on the attack of its enemies. After his death and the dissolution of Root, his will spread into other Konoha shinobi as former root members began to integrate themselves back into normal village organizations. People who have committed themselves to this school of thought understand the need to eliminate threats and do things that may be considered amoral for the greater good. As a result they battle without hesitation and with a greater ferocity when committing acts of aggression than those who adhere to the Will of Fire.
Can only be used by members of Konohagakure.
Only usable when attacking another village or enemy in accordance to an official mission.
Normal members receive a +10 damage boost as well as a strength and speed boost equivalent to one rank (based on the NB ranking system). So for example a Jounin would gain the strength/speed of an S-Class Ninja, a S-Class Ninja would gain the strength/speed of a Sannin).
Normal members can continue after being hit by one B-rank or below attack but lose the bonus damage, speed and strength.
The Hokage and Village Officers receive a +15 damage bonus and strength and speed increased by one rank.
The Hokage and Village Officers can continue after being hit by one A-rank or below attack, but lose the bonus damage, speed and strength.
If the villager is fighting outside the village walls (Inner Village and Hokage Mansion) he gains access to an additional 10% chakra points.
A member of Konoha must make a notice in their biography's history as to which Will the character has inherited. This must be the same for both biographies.

Shiro also has The Gauntlet or the hidden cross bow in both of his hands that he carries in every battle, releasing bolts every now and then to destroy evil beings known as opponents.
Raijin No Kogake | Thunder God's Gauntlet
Type: Weapon
Range: N/A
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A
Description: The Raijin's Gauntlet is a special gauntlet that was designed by Minato Namikaze himself in order to increase and polish his strategy in Ninjutsu and Hiraishin Jutsu. The Gauntlet is a regular steel Gauntlet which consist of a foldable hidden cross bow on it such that when it is worn on the hands, the Crossbow is hidden under the wrist of the user. This Crossbow is fed mini bolts on each Gauntlet that are made out of materials that are used to manufacture kunais.

Abilities:
The general ability of this crossbow is that the crossbow can send normal or Seal marked (FTG) bolts like a freeform Kunai throw. The Crossbow can send tiny bolt infused with raw chakra like a regular kunai or infuse them with one of the basic five elemental chakras to improve the effect it has on the target like Infusing it with wind to increase sharpness, Lightning to increase piercing power, Fire to burns, earth to harden, etc. Releasing normal or "Infused" bolt(s) comes under freeform attack, like a freeform "infused" Kunai throw.

First Ability:
The first one is that when the infused bolts are released towards the target, the user can perform a single special hand seal ( Like Deidara's "Katsu" ) in order to make the Bolts blast to create a short ranged explosion of the desired element. The explosion will be A ranked in strength and this ability can only be used three times per battle. This counts towards the user's jutsu per turn limit.

Second Ability:
The second ability is the user is able to attach ninja wire/strings to the tail of the bolts while they are released . While these strings are normally A ranked ninjutsu in strength, they are very sharp so that they can slice through or severe a human flesh with ease. The user can use these wire attached bolts(s) to bind the opponent, constricting the movement of any part of the body and pin them to any surface or the ground with the bolt acting as the anchor point fixing itself to the ground/surface. The user can anchor the bolt to any surface/sentinel object as a means to pull himself up ( For example, The user can anchor the bolt to a tree/ground near a swamp to get out of it) . The Wire is A ranked in strength however when these wires are attached to elemental infused bolts they are of A ranked in strength of that particular element and follows elemental strength and weakness. The elemental wires when severing the opponent or impaling through them produces the effects of their particular element. This second ability can be used only 4 times per battle and consumes one jutsu slot. Only one the ability can be used at a time and never both combined. Meaning if the users sends an elemental bolts with wire attached, the user can only use the second ability and cannot make the bolt blast up to create the effect of the first ability.

The Gauntlets are very strong and virtually indestructible but this doesn't mean they can defend against anything and everything. The weapon is chakra sensitive hence when someone else wears it, the gauntlet releases S ranked spikes from within it impaling and severing the hands of the person who used it.

Restrictions:
*FTG sealed bolts can only be used my Minato/Tobirama bios*
*Can only be Taught by -Best-*

Mask:

Shiro's Genki = Gengar