Prince Badman

Regular
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Was Kyubi stronger than the rest of the tailed beasts combined? I mean we saw Naruto taking on the bijudama of 5 tailed beasts combined without any problem. He then went on and distributed Kurama's chakra with the alliance twice fought with KCM and BM until his chakra cloak got absorbed by the shinju. Even then he was going on strong after borrowing chakra from his other half.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's complicated if we go purely by tailed beast ball then it's stronger than most if not all of them combined. However all tailed beasts are different and we don't know how they'll fare in combat against one another I think they balance out and are even overall.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kurama is not the strongest with all of them combined otherwise Bm naruto would've solo'd the jyubi that Obito summoned (lacked Kurama and Hachibi).
It was that idiot Kidgamer that said Kurama is an aggregation strength of all 9 bijus which doesn't make the slightest bit of sense considering what the jyubi did to Kurama and Hachibi.

Kurama is the strongest beast, but he's not stronger than the rest combined. It was Kurama that said that Hachibi and Kurama both have powerful chakras in the first place besides that in quantity it is absolutely the same

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Each bijuu embodies a different nature affinity of the Juubi, in Kurama's case it was Yang. Having the Juubi's Yang meant having the largest chakra pool and also the ability to recover chakra with almost no restriction.

But in addition to that Kurama had his chakra fused with Naruto's, in theory the bijuu should benefit from the host as much as the host benefits from the bijuu because they share the same chakra.

Ashura's Yang comes from the Juubi and so does Kurama, as a result all 9tail feats with Naruto's influence were a tier above the bijuu and closer to the JuubiJin aka Hagoromo's body. It's why KCM Naruto had the power to hold his own against 7 bijuu and a Gedo Mazo powered by a Rinnegan user.

Mellanoma

Elite
Kin
38💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
BM Naruto >> All the other 8 jins combined.

Kurama is not the strongest with all of them combined otherwise Bm naruto would've solo'd the jyubi that Obito summoned (lacked Kurama and Hachibi).
Obito used Hachibi tentacle and Gin Bros Kurama chakra to complete it. It was stated he only need a piece to unlock. would not be 100% but still WAY above the other tailed beast.

You must be registered for see images

The chakras of the nine beast are required to Unlock the Juubi. It doesn't Equal the juubi. Also the biggest difference between Tailed beast and the Juubi is the fact that the Juubi uses strictly Senjutsu which is enhanced chakra.

Think of it like DBZ Fusion: Trunks and Gohan to make Gotenks.

If:
Trunks power level was 10
Gohan Power level was 10
Gotenks power level would be 20 which is not true.

Its more like:
Trunks Power level is 10
Gohan power level is 10
Gotenks power level is 1000

The fusion unlocks an entire new level of power (Don't ask me how. It's Shonen logic) lol

It was that idiot Kidgamer that said Kurama is an aggregation strength of all 9 bijus which doesn't make the slightest bit of sense considering what the jyubi did to Kurama and Hachibi.
While I agree Kurama isn't stronger than ALL the beast due to abilities and so forth I do believe Kurama has MORE chakra than them all. Combined with Naruto's arsenal and abilities I believe bm naruto beats the other 8 NOT simply because kurama is "Stronger"

Last edited:

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's why KCM Naruto had the power to hold his own against 7 bijuu and a Gedo Mazo powered by a Rinnegan user.
This is wrong.

1. Kakashi said that it took too much chakra just to control the 7 biju so their is no such thing as biju being powered by a rinnegan.
2. Obito only used the rinnegan for the shared vision, beside that he never used the rinnegan because he couldn't control it. So again no such thing as a rinnegan powered biju.

Last edited:

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is wrong.

1. Kakashi said that it took too much chakra just to control the 7 biju so their is no such thing as biju being powered by a rinnegan.

2. Obito only used the rinnegan for the shared vision, beside that he never used the rinnegan because he couldn't control it. So again no such thing as a rinnegan powered biju.
It doesn't change the fact Naruto as a 15year old with no six path chakra and no experience using his new power up, was able to hold off the Gedo, 7 bijuu and a Rinnegan user.

Having Kurama's Yang combined with Ashura's Yang is the closest someone will get to having the body power of a JuubiJin without hand outs from the Sage. Kurama was the strongest bijuu, but having his chakra fused with Naruto elevated him to a new level.

Mellanoma

Elite
Kin
38💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Having Kurama's Yang combined with Ashura's Yang is the closest someone will get to having the body power of a JuubiJin without hand outs from the Sage.
lol all those things mentioned are handouts from the Sage lol

As for Kurama being the strongest I believe he had the most chakra but was not the strongest.
Shukaku and Goku alone had amazing abilities.

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol all those things mentioned are handouts from the Sage lol

As for Kurama being the strongest I believe he had the most chakra but was not the strongest.
Shukaku and Goku alone had amazing abilities.
BSM didn't come from the Sage, Naruto was able to combine SM with the bijuu chakra using his own talent, and by doing so he was the first incarnate to achieve a chakra quality similar to the JuubiJin.

(because Juubi chakra = bijuu + NE)

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
BM Naruto >> All the other 8 jins combined.
This is wrong otherwise like I said, he would've been able to beat the jyubi. On top of that Naruto received other biju chakra before he even learned Kurama mode.

Obito used Hachibi tentacle and Gin Bros Kurama chakra to complete it. It was stated he only need a piece to unlock. would not be 100% but still WAY above the other tailed beast.

The chakras of the nine beast are required to Unlock the Juubi. It doesn't Equal the juubi. Also the biggest difference between Tailed beast and the Juubi is the fact that the Juubi uses strictly Senjutsu which is enhanced chakra.
Which proves my point because even though the jyubi did not have hachibi or kurama, his chakra was overwhelming both bijus with just the chakra of a full bijus 1-7.
The jyubi doesn't use strictly senjutsu and kurama has shown to use senjutsu too but it comes down to chakra in which the jyubi was 1+2+3+4+5+7 which is greater than just 8+9. The jyubi's chakra is an aggregation meaning it works by adding it together.
While I agree Kurama isn't stronger than ALL the beast due to abilities and so forth I do believe Kurama has MORE chakra than them all. Combined with Naruto's arsenal and abilities I believe bm naruto beats the other 8 NOT simply because kurama is "Stronger"
Kurama does not have more chakra than all of them together. Even Kurama never stated that. Individually he does though.
However you need to realize that you cannot judge Bsm naruto by simple means. Considering the fact that
1. Naruto was shared biju 2-7 biju chakra that lasted all the way till VoTe:
2. Naruto also combined it with Frog Sage Mode
3. Ashura reinarcates have Ashura's chakra

So there was never a time that Naruto had just Kurama's chakra, there's a reason why he had so much chakra. If you want to compare tailed beasts, use kurama at VoTe.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It doesn't change the fact Naruto as a 15year old with no six path chakra and no experience using his new power up, was able to hold off the Gedo, 7 bijuu and a Rinnegan user.

Having Kurama's Yang combined with Ashura's Yang is the closest someone will get to having the body power of a JuubiJin without hand outs from the Sage. Kurama was the strongest bijuu, but having his chakra fused with Naruto elevated him to a new level.
He was 17 or a day off and what preceded that was ass pull after ass pull.

Last edited:

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto held off against 5 bijus not 7. Shukaku wasn't used and 5 bijus created the Super tailed beast bomb. Other than that Hachibi helped Naruto take on the beast before he finally learned Kurama transformation. Even in CqC Hachibi stopped 3 tails and 5 tails while Naruto handled the other 3 beast in combat.

He never held his own against the rinnegan in that fight, Obito never used it because he couldn't control it. The only rinnegan user he fought was Madara and Sasuke.
Well I'm aware of Naruto's chakra being combined with Ashura's chakra is what elevated his level. But it wasn't because of kurama alone, Naruto received 6 more biju powers. That's why it took 2 more bijus for naruto to finally be able to use rikudou senjutsu

Mellanoma

Elite
Kin
38💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is wrong otherwise like I said, he would've been able to beat the jyubi. On top of that Naruto received other biju chakra before he even learned Kurama mode.

Kurama does not have more chakra than all of them together. Even Kurama never stated that. Individually he does though.
However you need to realize that you cannot judge Bsm naruto by simple means. Considering the fact that
1. Naruto was shared biju 2-7 biju chakra that lasted all the way till VoTe:
2. Naruto also combined it with Frog Sage Mode
3. Ashura reinarcates have Ashura's chakra

So there was never a time that Naruto had just Kurama's chakra, there's a reason why he had so much chakra. If you want to compare tailed beasts, use kurama at VoTe.

Nope, the juubi is 100% Senjutsu which is why Naruto needed sage mode to even detect the Juubi

To state that 8 bijuu = juubi is ridiculous

Which proves my point because even though the jyubi did not have hachibi or kurama, his chakra was overwhelming both bijus with just the chakra of a full bijus 1-7.
The jyubi doesn't use strictly senjutsu and kurama has shown to use senjutsu too but it comes down to chakra in which the jyubi was 1+2+3+4+5+7 which is greater than just 8+9. The jyubi's chakra is an aggregation meaning it works by adding it together.
Nope it does not work on aggregation. No Manga in the history of shonen has worked on aggregation.

Also how can you say KidGamer was wrong yet agree with his aggregation claim?

Fusions always >>>>> the fusers. This is fact based on every shonen.

Last edited: