Kurama IS NOT Feminine!

MuDfAcToRy25

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In Chinese culture, "Yin" is associated with softness, yielding, femininity and darkness. That is because it is the dark half of the symbol. "Yang", however, is paired with fast, fire and masculinity and is represented by the light half of the symbol. PEOPLE HAVE BEEN MIXING THE TWO UP!!!

This means that everyone saying that the 4th sealed only the "Yin" chakra of the Kyuubi in Naruto has been saying it backward! Just because Yin is said first and white is on the left of the symbol means nothing... REMEMBER!! The Chinese used to read from the TOP DOWN AND RIGHT TO LEFT when taoism was invented!!! So it is REVERSED!!!

Last edited:

MuDfAcToRy25

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Different cultures use Ying-Yang in different ways Aspecially Japanese & Chinese
Kishi has already said he drew heavily from chinese culture, specifically taoism, when writing Naruto. He directly stated that the whole "chakra" thing was direcly from chinese culture. So it would be pretty offesive to his chinese fans to just chop up and misrepresent their religion. Espesially since taoism is and budhism are heavily practiced in Japan as well.

MuDfAcToRy25

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But didn't the manga say the Yin chakra was sealed? Are you saying it was actually its Yang? Please elaborate.
I don't recall the manga ever saying "yin" or "yang" only "half". By all means correct me if i am wrong everyone.

Also read my thread "Kurama's Chakra?" for elaboration