-No subs or kais
-Terrain: Lets go with plain field with a river on the side
- And its Actually Qualifying Round
-Cj's allowed
-no edits or redo
-No bio stealing
-Killing allowed

Ok,you can decide who goes first ^^,goodluck to both of us^^
I'm using Yamato (Like always) :rolleyes: good luck to you too sir. I havent finished a fight in a while so this should be fun. ^_^

We stand face to face from each other at mid range. The air is calm, but crisp. Senses are hightened as the thrill of battle rushes through our veins like a drug.

A form a cross with my fingers and perform
(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja�s chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Two clones pop up to my left and right about arms length away.

The clones make seals at the same time. One uses the snake seal and suddenly wooden pillars shoot from the earth around you and and quickly trap you in a dome of wood

(Mokuton: Shoukei) - Wood Style: Wood inter-locking Wall
Type: Supplementary/Defence
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: Creates a wooden inter-locking wall that acts as a prison or as a shield.

The other simultaneously slams his hand on the ground, shooting lightning towards you and the prison, using
(Raiton: Ikazuchi Hakai) – Lightning Release: Lightning Destruction
Type: Attack
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: After performing a small sequence of hand seals the user will place their hand on the ground converting their chakra in to lightning. The user then sends an enormous bolt of electricity that cuts through the ground in the direction of the enemy. The shape of the bolt is a triangular with the base in the direction of the user and the tip headed towards the target. It causes devastating destruction on its way and generates enough heat and power to destroy whatever it comes into contact with.

The lightning rips through the ground as it converges on you and the prison you reside in.

and just for good measure, the yamato in the middle throws a kunai with an explosive tag, which sticks the the wooden prison. the tag explodes at the same time the lightning smashes into the prison.

-Ventus-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nice Attacks ^^

I quickly draw and cross the blades of my eye of darks to quickly cancel the lightning destruction before it can be done.Then I make a singles handseal and exhale several blades of wind going towards you, destroying the cage and cutting the explosive tags.Then I quickly make everything that surrounds you into a large (mid to long) antlion where in you are sucked to the center and kills your clones and with the blades coming towards you.I then throw 5 explosive kunai's directly at you and make it snow in the battlefield..,

(Fūton: Shinkū Renpa) – Wind Release: Serial Waves
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: After performing a single hand seal the user then inhales and takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind as they move their head around. This technique is capable of exposing Susanno’s bones.

(Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu) - Earth Style: Antlion Technique
Type: Offense
Range: Mid/Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: This jutsu causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the center, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated.

(Hyouton no Jutsu) Ice Release Technique
Type: Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage: 30
Description: The user can use this jutsu to make it begin to snow down on the terrain, or, much like the “Earth Style Technique” the user can make small pillars or shields of pre-existing ice or make it materialize (if from Haku's Clan). If this is used to make snow, then after 3 to 4 turns most of the terrain will be covered.

Scary Yamato

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice Attacks ^^

I quickly draw and cross the blades of my eye of darks to quickly cancel the lightning destruction before it can be done.Then I make a singles handseal and exhale several blades of wind going towards you, destroying the cage and cutting the explosive tags.Then I quickly make everything that surrounds you into a large (mid to long) antlion where in you are sucked to the center and kills your clones and with the blades coming towards you.I then throw 5 explosive kunai's directly at you and make it snow in the battlefield..,

(Fūton: Shinkū Renpa) – Wind Release: Serial Waves
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: After performing a single hand seal the user then inhales and takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind as they move their head around. This technique is capable of exposing Susanno’s bones.

(Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu) - Earth Style: Antlion Technique
Range: Mid/Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Description: This jutsu causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the center, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated.

(Hyouton no Jutsu) Ice Release Technique
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage: 30
Description: The user can use this jutsu to make it begin to snow down on the terrain, or, much like the “Earth Style Technique” the user can make small pillars or shields of pre-existing ice or make it materialize (if from Haku's Clan). If this is used to make snow, then after 3 to 4 turns most of the terrain will be covered.
As my clones and I are sucked into the antlion, I push off of the shoulder of the clones to my left and right to pull myself out of the quicksand and I jump into the air and clasp my hands together and a Pillar of wood grows from the perimeter of the antlion, which I then land on.

(Mokuton No Jutsu) - Wood Style Technique
Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defense
Chakra cost: 10
Description: Creates small wood pillars or trees to trap, defend, or fight with.

One of the clones shoots an intense fireball while riding the antlion to his distruction. the fireball is fueld with the wind technique and becomes supercharged

(Katon: Zukokku) - Fire Style: Intense Pain
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: A huge burst of fire that turns into a huge fireball and can cover a large area, burning all in its path.

The fireball would incinerate all explosive tags in the wind and now you have a giant flaming wall of fire barreling down on you.

With the chaos insuing in front of you (the giant frewall and pre-maturely exploding tags), along with trying to make your snow, you hardly have time to react as my remaining clone makes a series of fast growing roots wrap around you and bind you (thus preventing you from crossing your blades and absorbing my fire).

(Mokuton: Jubaku Eisou) - Wood Style: Binding Nest
Chakra cost: 20
Description: the user traps the opponents inside a tree the grows around the opponent and only leaves there head sticking out.The user can then crush there opponent inside of the tree.

you are now caught inside my tree as the oversized fire smashes into you.

[all 3 or my moves are made at the same time. One from each yamato on the field. The clones should have time for one move before they are sucked in to the middle]

Scary Yamato

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As my clones and I are sucked into the antlion, I push off of the shoulder of the clones to my left and right to pull myself out of the quicksand and I jump into the air and clasp my hands together and a Pillar of wood grows from the perimeter of the antlion, which I then land on.

Description: Creates small wood pillars or trees to trap, defend, or fight with.

One of the clones shoots an intense fireball while riding the antlion to his distruction. the fireball is fueld with the wind technique and becomes supercharged

Description: A huge burst of fire that turns into a huge fireball and can cover a large area, burning all in its path.

The fireball would incinerate all explosive tags in the wind and now you have a giant flaming wall of fire barreling down on you.

With the chaos insuing in front of you (the giant frewall and pre-maturely exploding tags), along with trying to make your snow, you hardly have time to react as my remaining clone makes a series of fast growing roots wrap around you and bind you (thus preventing you from crossing your blades and absorbing my fire).

Description: the user traps the opponents inside a tree the grows around the opponent and only leaves there head sticking out.The user can then crush there opponent inside of the tree.

[all 3 or my moves are made at the same time. One from each yamato on the field. The clones should have time for one move before they are sucked in to the middle]

chances are that I'm not going to be back online until Monday. Just FYI

Edit: It's monday and I'm back. lets continue

Last edited:

-Ventus-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

As I sense the danger ahead,I revert my focus from making snow to making a layer of ice on my body (like gaara's sand armor). Since Ice can withstand an fire attack(more or less,which can probably protect me but will give me minor wounds),after the attack(the field is now covered with small smog momentarily) w/o hesitation as the woods that bind me were now burned,I quickly make 3 shadow clones and me that disperse into north,south,east and west and then as the smog clears up,one of the clone's who see's you in the north quickly make a nearly trasparent ice disk tht throws it in your direction thus slicing you or so..

(Hyouton:Aiso no Yoroi) - Ice Style: Ice Armor

Type: Defence
Range:Mid-Long
Description:It's the same as the armor gaara uses, just made of ice. It covers the user in thin armor, that reduces damage.the user can drop the armor like snakes do when they leave their skin.
*Note:Can only be used/teached by Nadare.*

Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja�s chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

(Hyouton: Aisu Disuku no Jutsu) Ice Release: Ice Disk Technique
Type: Attack/Defense
Range: Short-Long
Damage: 60
Description: The user will gather particles into the air and change them into a disk of ice. The ice disks are transparent, and they are therefore nearly invisible at a distance, and difficult to dodge or see until they are very close. They can also be used as highly durable shields or can be used to allow the user to hover in the air by using standing on it. Because of their transparency, the ice disks can be used as a large lens to focus rays of heat from the sun into a powerful beam to capable of melting or exploding a pinpointed area.

Last edited:

Scary Yamato

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As I sense the danger ahead,I revert my focus from making snow to making a layer of ice on my body (like gaara's sand armor). Since Ice can withstand an fire attack(more or less,which can probably protect me but will give me minor wounds),after the attack(the field is now covered with small smog momentarily) w/o hesitation as the woods that bind me were now burned,I quickly make 3 shadow clones and me that disperse into north,south,east and west and then as the smog clears up,one of the clone's who see's you in the north quickly make a nearly trasparent ice disk tht throws it in your direction thus slicing you or so..

(Hyouton:Aiso no Yoroi) - Ice Style: Ice Armor

Type: Defence
Range:Mid-Long
Description:It's the same as the armor gaara uses, just made of ice. It covers the user in thin armor, that reduces damage.the user can drop the armor like snakes do when they leave their skin.
*Note:Can only be used/teached by Nadare.*

(Hyouton: Aisu Disuku no Jutsu) Ice Release: Ice Disk Technique
Type: Attack/Defense
Damage: 60
Description: The user will gather particles into the air and change them into a disk of ice. The ice disks are transparent, and they are therefore nearly invisible at a distance, and difficult to dodge or see until they are very close. They can also be used as highly durable shields or can be used to allow the user to hover in the air by using standing on it. Because of their transparency, the ice disks can be used as a large lens to focus rays of heat from the sun into a powerful beam to capable of melting or exploding a pinpointed area.

As soon as the fire attack passes I see you break out of the now weakened tree that binds you. as soon as I see that you are still alive I quickly point my finger and realease a deadly beam at your chest

(Suiton: Mizu Re-za ) Water Stlye: Water Laser
Description: the user shoots water out of his fingers in the form of an extremely quick, and narrow stream of water. The user then injects lightning chakra into the stream to allow it the strength to cut through rocks and paralyze the opponent if hit. It travels to a mid-ranged opponent in the blink of an eye.
(Permission was given to Hellsbadass to use this jutsu)

The beam will momentarily paralyze you (like getting hit with a stungun) if id does not kill you.

I then channel wind chakra into each of my finger tips and shoot a barrage of wind bullets at you.

Fuuton: Kazegan (Wind Release: Wind gun )
Range: Short- Long
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: the user creates ultra compacted "bullets" of slicing wind on the tips of thier fingers. The user then hold thier hands out and can shoot the compacted "bullets" one at a time or all at once. Though lacking the raw destructive power of the rasengan, these wind spheres have intense cutting power of wind and travel at a high velocity.
(Only usable 2 Times in Battle)

I create 3 clones and one clone goes to investigate the result of my blitz attack, while the other two stand at each side guarding me.

Note: My first two jutsu are very fast and are initiated because of me noticing you burst out of the tree so you can move your arms to create your shadow clones. my first attack should have intercepted you either before or as you were creating your clones, which is why I sent the wind jutsu after. If you say you managed to get your clones made they would be pelted with the wind bullets.

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not to be spamming, but you two are the last ones still fighting, so we're just waiting for you guys to finish before we start on Quarter Finals.
No pressure.