Kotoamatsukami is usable in battle to Itachi...

FizzyDrink

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I actually don't think so. I think he needs it implanted to directly be able to use it. Otherwise, I think he would have to summon the crow, and program it by casting a genjutsu on IT. In a battle, he wouldn't have that kind of time.

yuan of cruxis

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I actually don't think so. I think he needs it implanted to directly be able to use it. Otherwise, I think he would have to summon the crow, and program it by casting a genjutsu on IT. In a battle, he wouldn't have that kind of time.
A few seconds I'd say
He doesnt need to cast a genjutsu on it

All he would have to do is give the crow the command to activate once it sees an opponent sense it doesnt require eye contact
Thats OP

FizzyDrink

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Course he would, you see about 30 crows every time he fights.
Those are genjutsu crows. If he summons a REAL crow, 1. it would be glaringly obvious that it is important (since it has a sharingan implanted in it), and 2. He would have to turn his attention to the crow, leaving an opening to attack from a more powerful opponent.

Now, in Susanoo that tactic would most likely work, so I guess, yeah, it could be used in combat. But it also depends on whether he already has it programmed to react to his eye, in which case it would be useless.

SasugayUchiha

Banned
Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Those are genjutsu crows. If he summons a REAL crow, 1. it would be glaringly obvious that it is important (since it has a sharingan implanted in it), and 2. He would have to turn his attention to the crow, leaving an opening to attack from a more powerful opponent.

Now, in Susanoo that tactic would most likely work, so I guess, yeah, it could be used in combat. But it also depends on whether he already has it programmed to react to his eye, in which case it would be useless.
How many times did Itachi fool his oponents with crow clones? And with that they still have trouble defeating it, where ever he is then he could easily summon the crow, that's like saying someone won't have time to do handseals in a battle.

yuan of cruxis

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

All of Itachis crows have sharingan in a genjutsu.
Besides he if the opponent gets to close KA gets them.
And Itachi can mix his multiple crows in the bunch to confuse the opponent.

And if the enemy dare focus on the crows, Itachi couldve did almost anything to finish em