10💸
Kumi
1,018💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The puppetry technique is a special ninjutsu that
allows the user to use chakra threads to control
puppets. Various number of threads can be used to
control puppets based on the skill of the user.
Users of puppetry
*. Chiyo
*. Kankurō
*. Monzaemon Chikamatsu
*. Sasori
*. Asura Path
*. Kokuyō
*. Komushi
*. Korobi
*. Mizuki
*. Suna Assassin Captain
*. Yaoki
Some derived jutsus under puppetry
*. Black Secret Technique Machine One Shot
*. Black Secret Technique: Machine Triple Shot
*. Black Secret Technique: Salamander
*. Hundred Puppet Soul Binding
*. Poison Mist Hell: Hundred Continuous Firing
*. Prepared Puppet: Eight Waves of Needles
*. Puppet Performance: Skilful Achievement with a
Human Body
*. Reverse White Secret Technique: The Uematsu
Collection of Ten Puppets
*. White Secret Technique Secret Art: Collection of
Illusions
*. Puppet Technique: Prosthetic Arm Senbon
*. Puppet Water Release: Dance of Mystic Rain
*. Red Secret Technique Machinery Triangles
*. Red Secret Technique: Performance of a Hundred
Puppets
*. Thousand Hands Manipulation Force
*. White Secret Technique: The Chikamatsu Collection
of Ten Puppets
*. Three Jewels Suction Crushing
*. White Secret Technique: The Chikamatsu Collection
of Ten Puppets: Earth Attack
*. Wooden Puppet Manipulation Technique.
List of known puppets
* Karasu
* Kuroari
* Sanshōuo
* Hiruko
* Third Kazekage
* Mother and Father Puppet
* Sasori
* The Chikamatsu Collection of Ten Puppets
* Sasori's Hundred Puppet Army
I think this is all I know about the puppetry as a whole.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Short so let me tell you some dis advantages. While your controlling the puppets that all you can do so cant really do other jutsus unless you stop using the puppetry jutsu. You also can never create clones so keep that in mind. Anyway these are the puppetrs you can use by default

(Karasu) Crow
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: Crow is the very first puppet we see in the series. It was created by Sasori, but is later used by Kankurou. Crow is a three eyed, four armed humanoid. Crow is one of the more basic puppets, but he is able to detach any of its body parts for deadly attacks, almost every joint having a blade at the end, allowing Crow to shoot his arms towards the opponent, and then have them return back to it. Even his head has a blade that can be extended out from the bottom of its neck when detached. This ability made it and Black Ant a very deadly combination. It also has the ability, like most puppets do, to release poison-tipped darts and smokescreens, which sometimes have poisonous gas mixed with them.
Note: Can only be used by a Suna puppet user

(Kuroari) Black Ant
Description: Black Ant, created by Sasori, is a puppet that is often used in conjunction with Crow and, later on, Salamander. It has a bucket-shaped face with two red horns and a total of six arms. It, like Crow, has three eyes. Its body resembles a very large barrel, and it is hollow on the inside, making its main use to be that of trapping, while weapons enter the many slots on its body. At any time, Black Ant can literally open its stomach, and trap an opponent, able to extend the two halves of its stomach so that it stretches out and over the opponent from a very fair distance (approximately mid range) and then retracts the stomach back to its original form, closing it with the opponent inside. Its arm segments contain hidden saw-blades. Like Crow, Black Ant can detach its arms for attacks.

(Sanshōuo) Salamander
Description: Salamander is a defensive puppet, though not on the level of defense as that of Hiruko. Salamander, as its name suggests, is built in the form of a large salamander, being one of the largest puppets seen thus far, and though it is not more powerful defensively than Hiruko, it is larger than the other puppet. Salamander is able to rise up a large area on its back to be used as a shield, making a black shield over its head. It, like some other puppets, is hollow, and it can open its back at any time and then rise up its large tail over its head, stretching it out and therefore allowing the puppet user to jump inside of it for protection. Salamander can also spew out fire equal to C rank. Salamander can only be destroyed by one who knows its weak spots, being a weak joint on its side that holds the shield in place and afterwards simply striking it on its back, or by a move of A rank or higher.

Whats makes each one special and different?

kashiro

Regular
Kin
10💸
Kumi
1,018💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
~Crow is a three eyed with four arms humanoid. It can detaches any joint in his body because blades were kept in each joint it has
~Black Ant is a three eyed with six arms humanoid with 2 red horns. Unlike Crow he has a bucket shape inside and hollow inside which make it more good for trapping.
~Salamander is used for defense. Like Black Ant,he is also hollow but he can pull his tail up so that the user can stay inside for defense and it is the biggest puppet ever.
DISADVANTAGES
~when controlling the puppets the user can't make any kind of justu and cannot make clones also
~Also when controlling the puppets, the user has to concentrate and this might open the user to secret attacks.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lets start with the basics

(Kugutsu No Jutsu) - Puppetry Technique
Type: Attack/Defense/Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 10(-4 each turn its used after wards)
Description: The user makes threads of chakra that are used to control puppets.

Alright start by using your chakra and making threads of chakra that connect to the puppets from your fingers to control the puppets. You have to always use this when you want to use puppets or puppetry ninjutsu.

kashiro

Regular
Kin
10💸
Kumi
1,018💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry for the lateness. XD
I gathered my raw chakra into my fingers and extends it into threads of chakra which i then moves the thread into the puppets and i start controlling the puppets.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good U:U

(Kugutsu Kemuridama no Jutsu) - Puppet Smoke Bombs Technique
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user jumps up in the air and then manipulates crow to release several smoke bombs towards the enemy target blinding them in the process.
Note: Can only be used by a Suna puppet user.

Jump into the air and use Crow to release several smoke bombs at my clone so she gets blinded so you can attack her with crow. This is a great distraction jutsu. Would recommend not to get caught in this since if you are not a medical nin than it would effect you also.

kashiro

Regular
Kin
10💸
Kumi
1,018💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry for the lateness.
Knov started performimg the justu by passing his chakra thread into his puppetry(crow) and moving his crow into the mid-air releasing smoke bombs to korra's clone blocking her view and attacking her severally until it bursts.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Moving

(Kugutsu Kemuridama no Jutsu) - Puppet Smoke Bombs Technique
Range: Short - Long
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user jumps up in the air and then manipulates crow to release several smoke bombs towards the enemy target blinding them in the process.
Note: Can only be used by a Suna puppet user.

Jump into the air and use Crow to release several smoke bombs at my clone so she gets blinded so you can attack her with crow. Pretty basic/tactical jutsu makes good combos when you dont want your opponent to see what your doing.

(Kugutsu Gorotama no Jutsu) - Puppet Scatter Shot Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Damage points: 20
Description: The user manipulates crow to release several kunai from his body at the enemy target.

Use crow and have it release several kunai from its body to hit my clone

kashiro

Regular
Kin
10💸
Kumi
1,018💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Knov started performing the justu by passing his
chakra thread into his puppetry(crow) and moving
his crow into the mid-air releasing smoke bombs to
korra's clone blocking her view and attacking her
severally until it bursts.

Knov still manipulating his crow manipulates it to release several kunais from its body to korra's clone bursting it.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Moving on ^^

(Ranbu no Jutsu) - Wild Dance Technique
Damage points: 20
Description: The user manipulates Crow to bolt towards the enemy and begin spinning, striking them with a rotational force.

Use crow and have it bolt at my clone and have it start spinning so it strikes my clone with a rotating force. Pretty simple short range jutsu

(Kyū Karasukuchibashi) - Sudden Crow Beak
Type: Attack
Range: short
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points 30
Description: The user detaches the head of his puppet, Crow, just as the opponent is approaching. The head then projects a spike from its mouth and stabs the opponent.

Have Crow detach its head as my clone is approaching and have the head project a spike from its mouth and stab my clone. Make sure to use this jutsu at the right time or else the opponent can destroy Crow's head and than your puppet is destroyed pretty much

kashiro

Regular
Kin
10💸
Kumi
1,018💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I started performing by controlling my crow to bolts towards your clone spinning at it releasing rotationary forces bursting it.

As i noticed your clone moving towards me i calculated its movement then i controlled my crow to project his head and then to project a kunai from its mouth to strike the clone and burst it.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Moving on

(Chakra No Tate) - Chakra Shield
Type: Defensive
Description: The puppets arm will pop out in four different directions in almost an umbrella-like manner. The arm segments will surround the puppets hand, and from those segments, chakra will emit, each one making one fourth of an entire circle, making a shield of pure chakra.

Use your puppet and have its arm pot out in 4 different directions like an umbrella and use your chakra to have chakra emit from those 4 sections making a shield of pure chakra to protect you from ninja tools.

(Senbon Ame) - Endless Rain of Senbon
Range: Short-Long
Damage Points: 30
Description: The puppet will open its mouth wide, unleashing a torrent of senbon. All of the senbon are poison-tipped, meaning that a single hit by one could be deadly. These senbon can shower the opponent for as long as the user wishes.

Have any of the puppets open its mouth and have it release a torrent of senbon that are poisoned so when it hits my clone and hurt him.

kashiro

Regular
Kin
10💸
Kumi
1,018💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I started performing by manipulating my puppet to pop out its arm in four different directions like an umbrella then I channel my chakra into the puppet to make the puppet release a pure chakra from its body to protect itself and me from the ninja tools.

I started by controlling my puppet to open its mouth wide and releases a torrent of senbons on korra's clone so that when it hits him he bursts.

kashiro

Regular
Kin
10💸
Kumi
1,018💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry for the lateness
I started performing by manipulating my puppet to pop out its arm in four different directions like an umbrella then I channel my chakra into the puppet to make the puppet release a pure chakra from its body to protect itself and me from the ninja tools.

I started by controlling my puppet to open its mouth wide and releases a torrent of senbons on korra's clone so that when it hits him he bursts.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its alright man

(Doku Kemuri) -Poison Smokescreen
Range: Short-Mid
Description: The puppet will open its mouth and shoot out smoke balls that are imbued with poison as well. This can be used to obscure the enemy’s vision and to spread poisonous gas in the area at the same time.

Have your puppet open its mouth and release smokeballs that have poison smoke so that my clone's view is blocked while he inhales poisonous gas.

(Kugutsu: Samidare no Jutsu) - Puppet May Rain Technique
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will manipulate Crow and Ant to release a series of explosive bombs at the enemy target/s.
Note can only be used by a Suna puppet user.

Use crow and ant and have them both release explosive bombs at my clone.

kashiro

Regular
Kin
10💸
Kumi
1,018💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I started performing by controlling my puppet to open its mouth and releases smoke balls that has poisoned smoke so that it blocks the view of your clone and making it burst by inhaling the poisonous gas.

I controlled my puppets which are crow and ant to release explosive bombs at your clone bursting the clone.