0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tell me everything about Snakes in the Narutoverse >___>
They are very...SNEAKY.

They live in Ryuchi cave and their Leader is White Snake Sage. Most Snakes we have seen are pretty big, but there are some really puny ones and not all of them can speak human language. Snakes have very good sense of smell and can sense their prey by the heat that body gives out. Snakes are most likely in some way lower stage of evolution of Dragons and can enter Sage Mide by absorbing Natural energy.

Migualon J.J.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Great :D do you want to use a scroll or a tattoo :3 also *hands you the big scroll sign this with your blood ^^
How about both? :coffee:

*Takes vial of his own Blood and puts it all on his fingers and rest of his hand and puts it on the big scroll, then puts his signature super special awesome name on it*

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Uses a snake as a tattoo gun with its fang as the needle. *hours alter* Your all done. =

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Kyodalja) - Summoning Technique: Giant Snakes
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description:
The user will summon a generic Giant Snake whose size can vary from a 10 meter long snake to ones the size of a boss summon, rivaling 100 meters long. These snakes vary in appearance and size and serve only as basic warriors, having only the normal characteristics of snakes. Although they are quite simple snakes, they are very enduring and resistant and, when big enough (about 50 meters long) they can take up to B-Rank damage.
Note: requires snake contract.
Note: can only be summoned once

Do the summoning hand seals and wipe blood on your tattoo and summon a small snake. Keep doing it again and again till you summon a 100 meter long snake U:U

Migualon J.J.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Uses a snake as a tattoo gun with its fang as the needle. *hours alter* Your all done. =

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Kyodalja) - Summoning Technique: Giant Snakes
Chakra cost: 20
Description:
The user will summon a generic Giant Snake whose size can vary from a 10 meter long snake to ones the size of a boss summon, rivaling 100 meters long. These snakes vary in appearance and size and serve only as basic warriors, having only the normal characteristics of snakes. Although they are quite simple snakes, they are very enduring and resistant and, when big enough (about 50 meters long) they can take up to B-Rank damage.

Do the summoning hand seals and wipe blood on your tattoo and summon a small snake. Keep doing it again and again till you summon a 100 meter long snake U:U
I quickly bite my thumb so that it bleeds a little and as I am doing so, I am focussing good amount of chakra in my body, then quickly make the necessary hand seals for summoning jutsu and wipe my pretty red blood over my tattoo, followed by slamming my hand on the ground and releasing all the chakra I prepared as I summon 100 meter long snake...cause I am Unofficial Sage ranked shinobi and have a lot of experience with Summoning, I was able to summon this 100 meter long snake on the first try.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nicely done xD

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: San Kashira Ebi) - Summoning Technique: Three Headed Snakes
Chakra cost: 30
Description:
The user will summon a generic, 70 meter long Three Headed Giant Snake. These snakes vary in appearance and size and serve only as basic warriors, having only the normal characteristics of snakes. Although they are quite simple snakes, they are very enduring and resistant and they can take up to B-Rank damage.

Doing the same process imagine summoning a 70 meter snake that has 3 heads. Once summon have it destroy some of the trees in this forest.