[CJ] Korra and Kooljay explore the bees.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just gonna start

(Hachi torappu) - Bee Trap
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Range: Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user will have their bees surround the opponent in a tornado by the all the bees spinning in a different direction. Than the Bees will release honey to out their mouth while spinning in their tornado that covers the opponent's body completely in honey completely restricting their movements.
Note: Must be a Kamizuru member
Note: Must by taught by ~Korra~

Have your bees surround my clone in a tornado of bees. Have the bees release honey from the mouth as they spin so that the honey cover my clone from different directions causing my clone to be restricted completely.

Kooljay

Veteran
Kin
3,532💸
Kumi
7,534💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Tsuchikage starts by summoning bees. He them implants the command to surround your clone in a tornado like motion while spitting out sticky. Your clone is then entirely covered in honey and restricted.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Hachi no hakai ) Bee's Destruction
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: The user will call forth there bees and have them engulf the enemy inside a cloud of Bees. The bees will use their stingers to drain the opponent's chakra making them weak the longer they have the bees stinging them.
Note: Must be taught by ~Korra~
Note: Must be a member of the Kamizuru clan.

Use your bees to engulf my clone inside a cloud of bees so that my clone gets string by the bees and has his chakra drained because of the bees.

(Hachi no tatsumaki )-Tornado of Bees
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user will manipulate his normal sized bees (manga context) to surround the enemy in a tornado like shape. Some of the bees will go after the opponent striking them while the other bees shoot out their stingers at the enemy from different directions and angles.
Note: Usable 4 times a battle
Note: Must be taught by ~Korra~
Note: Must be a member of the Kamizuru clan

Have the Bees surround my clone which forms a tornado of them and have some bees fly in to sting my clone while others shoot their stringers at my clone making it where my clone gets hit from different directions and angles.

These are the last two ^^

Kooljay

Veteran
Kin
3,532💸
Kumi
7,534💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I start by releasing bees with the implanted command to swarm your clone and sting it. While stinging your clone, they are draining its chakra as well.

While that is happening, I start to release more bees. I then have them swarm your clone in a tornado like form. Then some bees shoot their stingers at your clone while some bees fly up to the clone to sting it.