Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay now, WHOSE IDEA WAS IT TO KILL ME!!!!!??? @Houtarou you have successfully maintained your scum role in all the games I played with you so far.

Vote lynch Houtarou in the upcoming game.
All the kill plans were by me... I knew eventually Ted and Nova will get lynch but I didn't add Naomi in the equation which backfired me this phase lol

Reactions: Naomi_Rose

novaselinenever

Regular
Kin
750💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Rej can you tell me mechanics of afterlife? i got power up, i could still use my ability.

so would i be able to reveal role if i died?
I was the Medium lol. That's why I was ok outing you, 'cause you'd be able to share your results to me there. I wanted to force their hands to make a complicated kill, that's why I said the Angelus kill is coming from either Oreki or TSQ.

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mafia Roles:

Seresdina:
You must be registered for see images

[Godfather] - You will be investigated innocent.
[Death] - Pick a player at night, if they get lynched the following day, then you will absorb their vote for the rest of the game. You can only absorb 2 votes that way.
[Reanimation & Puppetry] - This is an event ability. Pick a player at night and revive them. They will be tricked into believing to be turned into mafia. Their vote will count 0.5 and they will die after the end of the day. [2 nights cooldown]

Hans

[Annoying Slime] - Watch over your target, you will learn who visitted your target and what abilities targetted your target.
[Toxic Mutant Slime] - This is an event ability. You can only use this ability while dead. Revive back into the game until the end of the next night. Your vote will count 0.5. [2 shots]

Wolbach

[Paralyze] - Pick a player at night and roleblock them for the night.
[Inferno & Freeze Gust] - This is an event ability. Enchant the battlefield during the day. All abilities used by town will have a 66% chance to fail for the upcomming phase. The cooldown will be increased by one night when atleast 50% of town round up will miss their abilities. [2 nights cooldown]

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Imperfection I'm going to extend my congratulations to you as well, you managed to fool Angelus with the exact same read I had on you.

We had the exact same read, word for word (not in thread but angelus basically said exactly what I thought about you)

but you were outed at EoD lol
Dude? I have been shouting from D1 that Imperfection is Scum! Why won't people listen to me!!!!!????

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But why would you kill me so early? I just had imp in my scum list and oh luk died early but still..
I never really killed anyone who was suspecting us... I killed you for your double vote and everyone were reading you town so I had no chance to mislynch you lol