novaselinenever

Regular
Kin
750💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well . @novaselinenever i am idiot, if that is good enough, at least i had 2 right scum reads and a lot of good town reads in this game.
It's alright, you played great. We found each other on D1 with Luk so that's something. I was just so burned out and it kept getting worse the longer the game went, that's why I wasn't proactively solving. It didn't help that had a lot of info in my head, and I was clearing peeps left and right through it so the PoE I reached might not make sense to you and I was too tired to expand.

Also getting tunneled left and right, and associated to Naomi was basically sapping all my energy. That's why I was basically just defending myself and her.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's alright, you played great. We found each other on D1 with Luk so that's something. I was just so burned out and it kept getting worse the longer the game went, that's why I wasn't proactively solving. It didn't help that had a lot of info in my head, and I was clearing peeps left and right through it so the PoE I reached might not make sense to you and I was too tired to expand.

Also getting tunneled left and right, and associated to Naomi was basically sapping all my energy. That's why I was basically just defending myself and her.
Wellich got tunneled by me because it was the first time I saw an aggressive mich

Reactions: novaselinenever

novaselinenever

Regular
Kin
750💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I brought the game to an auto by lynching Luk there when he would've been miscleared
Lmao I had him before you I think. Like 2/3 posts into the game.
I wasn't that bad
You were great, I was just fucking running out of PoE. Like I said, had I seen Luk's flip, you'd have been cleared easy peasy.

Also I didn't snap on you as scum for that exact reason, I was keeping options open while still suspecting you lol
Nova, good job on that claim analysis, you rocked

you and me buddy

You must be registered for see images
Good game

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To be honest keeping Ted and Nova alive wasn't bad plan
I agree, but I think the issue overall is that I have huge momentum swings.

I basically snapped and found the PoE in one day and broke the game open by interrogating Naomi there.

I am pretty much a wildcard. I actually have slightly higher than rand reads, maybe I have a 60% chance of finding one scum between 2 people early on, but I can change my mind easily, which is why you never know when I will snap at you lol

• Haha
Reactions: Houtarou

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree, but I think the issue overall is that I have huge momentum swings.

I basically snapped and found the PoE in one day and broke the game open by interrogating Naomi there.

I am pretty much a wildcard. I actually have slightly higher than rand reads, maybe I have a 60% chance of finding one scum between 2 people early on, but I can change my mind easily, which is why you never know when I will snap at you lol
I actually never really considered that Naomi will go and confirm both Ansa and Nova and that was the end of the line for me before that I was pretty sure I can make through the game lol

Reactions: novaselinenever