Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Michelle you just been at nova most of this game calling him scum, then later poison as scum when she sus you back. Getting same impression from tsq tunneling alice.

I'm trying to recall who else you went after beside nova,poison. (who you sus)
I wasn't calling Poison scum because she was suspicious on me but because the way she did it, the lack of substance of the push and the violence of the tunnel when all i did was to play the game. She had no moment of doubt so the self confidence for me being scum looked very bad for me.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
oh then def read back my post to see i was not talking when giving thoughts on reads of other players!
I am sorry. English is not my forte. Even this post of yours doesn't make sense as it is for me and in translate sounds like a nonsense.
Please receive my apologises for me being illiterate in english. I mean it.

It's really tiresome because you don't want to understand what i said.

Naomi_Rose

Regular
Kin
525💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wasn't calling Poison scum because she was suspicious on me but because the way she did it, the lack of substance of the push and the violence of the tunnel when all i did was to play the game. She had no moment of doubt so the self confidence for me being scum looked very bad for me.
I'm not familiar with her, but she seemed to just dodge what i was saying, and i see you found the same frustration as me, But i decided she looked more talkative (which is town trait,text wall--if she scum good gawd)

It looks like town night kill, so unless mafia got blocked and we do have vig. I can't say for sure,

my sus was on two ways outcome

oreki,dragomir, who pushed her day 2. where she latched onto me as defense to prove her town point, and i remember you called out her dodge behavior later. so now she had 3 people on her, Though what she said sounded like she was town, unless she was scum latching onto to town for credit (why i focused on angel weird comment)

Poison is town, she said something only town would say, then i have to look at dragomir and oreki, though oreki seemed to be in scum hunting mode, and dragomir saw what poison pointed out. Which looked town, undertone hint.

could be scum backing off, though with dragomir backing off make me think town, then again. you and him both seem to be ok with information in the night party.

so not really happy with that, because it gave scum advantage.

Naomi_Rose

Regular
Kin
525💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am sorry. English is not my forte. Even this post of yours doesn't make sense as it is for me and in translate sounds like a nonsense.
Please receive my apologises for me being illiterate in english. I mean it.

It's really tiresome because you don't want to understand what i said.
Are you misinterpreting my words?
At the time, i was busy replying to you, unless you expect me to rush it, when you ask me to explain before.

Reactions: novaselinenever

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nova is the type of player that I refuse to read. He acts like a townie every game. It's so easy to give him a lock town read but he can easily be scum so it's just pointless. You basically set yourself up for a pocket. He has no meta. You can't read this man. **** him. He should be copped N1 every game.
This post is self explanatory