Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright thanks, I had Ansa a little bit lower and in my PoE but I'll trust you about him and bump him up. Oreki and Dragomir looks alright to me, especially Drago. If he's bad, I'm spiting him for eternety 'cause of the cowardly tactics he was doing early on.

Also btw Poison is dead lolol
@Ansatsuken this is the post.
I don.t know honestly. Without the flips it.s just theories and play styles. We have maybe one flip flavour and I don.t have time togo over the voters again. I.m off to work. I will be back in about 5 hours before EoD.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Me going not going in the Afterlife will not prove me scum..but Rej said in his rule that once you decided not to go the afterlife.. He gonna reveal your role. That's why I'm not going there.

My contribution to the town is not to comeback afterlife and make confusion again. But that was fun.
So how's that a problem? That can help town in this flipless game. Really helpful.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In my understanding after life is a place from where by some unknown mechanics players can still maybe vote or be revived like Ryu was.
Who don't go in after life flips his own role. Meaning Alice wants to expose her role because she thinks her role clears her.
She want to be modkilled at lynch so this is more than clear for her wanting to give us something where we are just blindly searching.
How you earn modkill at lynch? We're not talking about rule breaking right but game mechanics?

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If I can find very, very good reason why Nova is better lynch than Alice I'm going to change my vote.

Look, even Alice don't believe Nova is scum

@Michelle @Tigerrr in the woods
It's not Alice the one who played with Nova until F3, is me. Nova is not an easy read.
If Alice is villager her read on Nova is just a read, not TMi.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's not Alice the one who played with Nova until F3, is me. Nova is not an easy read.
If Alice is villager her read on Nova is just a read, not TMi.
I mean both of you town reading each other right now so why not she trusting your read rather than scatters the vote? That means she 'don't believe' in your read. Why's that? TMI and enough wagon for today. If she follows you and Tigerrr voting for countervoting that gonna expose a lot.

When I said 'don't believe' that means TMI.