Naomi_Rose

Regular
Kin
525💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Angel-ignore the fact, i mention imp sound town when he backed off, seems to make some insane logic of me using poison,for town cred. I don't ever play that way, unless your telling me poison backed off when dragomir and oreki where on her case, and then seemed to focus on me. (unless your tell me vig shot her) But i read her town because of tunneling.

did someone take advantage of michelle vs poison. One thing am thinking back on.

but..

Reactions: novaselinenever

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,022💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Reposting this, i wish to point out Waindo flipped a good role so probably town and Ryu was night killed so can't be mafia.

Approximately 7.14 % in my honest opinion, as was all of y'all's.

At this point we would do less harm if we simply eenie meenie miny moed the lynch instead of trying to unfold this clusterfuck you guys clustered up. Even tho I like clusterfucks.

I am intrigued by how obviously you and novas are buddying. Not so much by novas usual moji, but by your unusual talkativeness.

Something else caught my eye too,

@Ryu Kishi what are your reads for now?
I hope your lynch won't jeopardize that achievement. :byez:

Vote lynch Naomi
@Rej
Vote Lynch Waindo

My impression from your short entrance from subbing in, not enough time to catch up. then your comment entrance about fluff lol. Since when do you play shitty like this?

Also some thought,

Waindo, and ryu reaction to something early. @novaselinenever really you think i know about changing mechanics? probably ryu and waindo, sus slight rose.

But not in the mood for waindo shitty reads. or not even trying.
🤔
Lmfao, I'm saving this gif. Fucking great.

Also, Waindo town. Lock it.
Sadly, i only Iso-ed Waindo without the thread environement of his posts. I am sorry for this, he was up to something there.

Naomi_Rose

Regular
Kin
525💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Michelle if your town, i'm just gonna think back on last game where you still played that way.

or did you just purposely ignore where i mention wai could be town and and gave my reasons. he decided to play like scum and had all day to show up.

It's not uncommon for him to put votes on townies, and help scum, why not a fan of his play most time.

or did you just want to angle push at me with that quote.

Naomi_Rose

Regular
Kin
525💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images
I read him town, just same reason i read you town and poison. apparently she got killed by someone taking advantage of scouting information. which i'm not fan of. As i pointed back with Michelle wondering if there masons in this setup. so am not sure what to make of that atm. since game wu say 3 generals and 12 townies= 15 players

As for oreki, he less active i noticed on other place, previous reads from him looked ok.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I read him town, just same reason i read you town and poison. apparently she got killed by someone taking advantage of scouting information. which i'm not fan of. As i pointed back with Michelle wondering if there masons in this setup. so am not sure what to make of that atm. since game wu say 3 generals and 12 townies= 15 players

As for oreki, he less active i noticed on other place, previous reads from him looked ok.
Why you feel the need to speak for Oreki? You speak for Nova, you speak for Oreki.

I didn't see Poison speak for behalf of many people. It's only me.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,022💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This sums up Ansata and Poison to me atm.

You must be registered for see images
@Michelle if your town, i'm just gonna think back on last game where you still played that way.

or did you just purposely ignore where i mention wai could be town and and gave my reasons. he decided to play like scum and had all day to show up.

It's not uncommon for him to put votes on townies, and help scum, why not a fan of his play most time.

or did you just want to angle push at me with that quote.
No. I don't want to push you.
The intention is to show that quick judgements can bring mistakes and if we want to solve the puzzle the "no u" attitude is not good enough.

Reactions: Naomi_Rose

Naomi_Rose

Regular
Kin
525💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why you feel the need to speak for Oreki? You speak for Nova, you speak for Oreki.

I didn't see Poison speak for behalf of many people. It's only me.
because i'v played with him, past experience with him. he usually let's people know when he not gonna not be active. Same reason poison reads you town. my reasons for town reading oreki atm.