750💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nova
Ansa
Poison
POE, Oreki and dragomir when they went after poison, dragomir backed off and oreki looked annoyed. though lean town. oreki usually agressive when he scum hunting.

Dragomir---
Michell
Imp
Angel

TSQ/ mix between green or red atm.
Alice
Alright thanks, I had Ansa a little bit lower and in my PoE but I'll trust you about him and bump him up. Oreki and Dragomir looks alright to me, especially Drago. If he's bad, I'm spiting him for eternety 'cause of the cowardly tactics he was doing early on.

Also btw Poison is dead lolol

Reactions: Naomi_Rose

Naomi_Rose

Regular
Kin
525💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright thanks, I had Ansa a little bit lower and in my PoE but I'll trust you about him and bump him up. Oreki and Dragomir looks alright to me, especially Drago. If he's bad, I'm spiting him for eternety 'cause of the cowardly tactics he was doing early on.

Also btw Poison is dead lolol
I read poison town, plus she hinted something. Looked town would know about.

Reactions: novaselinenever

Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmao, you just mad that I would have pocketed you with such tactics.

AngelusSama

Kin
321💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ah,why do you think she confident? unless she scum binding time.

Imp and angel, kinda sus. plus the way imp just showed up.

Not fan of alice voting Ansa, looked like scum, or she scum reading him? but as you pointed out with rej mod kill. then was that claim fake? I guess that be something to gloat about.

Tsq, looks like town, with tunnel but then changed his vote from alice...
How I'm a sus here? Because I said Imperfection felt townish? Isn't that a natural expression from uninformed majority plus a natural opinion towards a player that I never played with before? Couldn't you feel the sincerity of that post?

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is a wolf between Michelle and Imp.
I think you better proove this, your scumhunt is nowhere like usual and this kind of short sentences from you reminds me of wolf tactics. I am already suspicious on you and Poison's kill is obviously related with what she hinted and i didn't notice and idk if i want to check.
The bonus for wolves is I argued with her and so everyone will push me because of that.

You pushed all day Waindo as scum and now you dig his wagon like you have nothing to do with his death.
Alice remembers me now of Gambit and his antitown play as town.
I can't proove it, and this game cannot go further if we are always talking just about inactives and Alice but i am sure at least one wolf is very active

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll have Rej's head if there isn't a vig.
I am first in the line for Rej's head no matter if vig exists or not.
This game is stressing me too much.

Now Ansa comes with stories of Ryu 3rd part.. nagl.. if Ruy is 3rd part without killing power (N1 had just one kill) idrc about this but Ansa saying it means something like TMI.
@Ansatsuken what makes you think Ryu is 3rd part?

@Naomi_Rose idc about roles, i care about alignaments, and so because you reacted like you did i know you are not mason with Nova so even if you look villager he may be scum.
Like i have you 95% villager and him most probably pocketing many ppl starting with you.

TSQ looks scummy too with his reffusal to play linked with Alice. What makes you stop playing for such reason?

The most suspicious people for me rn hence my Poe, are Nova and TSQ from uncommon game behaviour and multiple non solving moments, they are just content with the game state.
And possibly Ansa too, but i am not sure about it, Alice never saw town doublevoter but i saw. Welp..

• Haha
Reactions: Dragomir

novaselinenever

Regular
Kin
750💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think you better proove this
Look at what that sentence is quoting, it's pretty straightforward if someone believe Alice is scum which I do. Naomi is lock Town for me, the remaining people are you and Imp.
your scumhunt is nowhere like usual
How so?
I am already suspicious on you and Poison's kill is obviously related with what she hinted and i didn't notice and idk if i want to check.
What did she hint, and what does that have to do with this?
The bonus for wolves is I argued with her and so everyone will push me because of that.
I don't believe I've mentioned Poison in regards to you, and I've been tinfoiling you for a minute now.
You pushed all day Waindo as scum and now you dig his wagon like you have nothing to do with his death.
Is something wrong with that?