[Game] Konosuba, Relentless Mafia - Game #27

AngelusSama

Kin
321💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I suspect her, like i suspect everyone. Just something is not right here. Looks too easy to be true, is twtbaw for me.

How much you read from the game?
I dislike how unconcerned TSQ looks in this game but overall his posts looked solid and making sense. He's shown of tunneling the players that he sees very counterproductive to town progression. For example Lukundo. Since we've getting a confirmation that Poison is town(from Night Kill) I think Lukundo really doesn't have strong case against her. I think he could be fabricating reasoning. I'm incline to believe that Lukundo is scum after Poison getting Night killed.

I also see lots of talking about Nova and Naomi close relationship inside this game. Not many players showing much concern about it. Maybe because they have know them very well, already familiar with their town dynamic. Can't comment much deeper about that honestly because I'm not familiar with Nova-Naomi. On Nova's posts, majority of things he have said look agenda less. He never pushing hard on someone and wanting players around him to hard trust/follows him. But if he's scum he doesn't need all that. He can just jump inside the mislynch wagon with some believeable tinfoil cases to back his up and no one will catch him mislynching after that because of flipless rule.
As for Naomi I dislike how she accused Poison. I mean making/turning a non indicative statements into a form of shading. Looks like a paranoid. I've a feeling that Naomi is scum after Poison dies. She achieved to built a trust with Poison and having her as strong town read besides her and made everyone thinking both of them a strong V/V read before killing Poison. That way making herself less suspicious.

I think Houtarou is town here. I like his read on Ansatsuken. Not that I read Ansatsuken as scum but because when he talked about Ansatsuken's town game that I feel coming from Town's PoV/concern. It feels natural.

Ansatsuken. The towniest player for the reason he shows the highest amount of concern than the other players. You can look at his ISOs and reaction. What's the point for him to move his vote too much in flipless game if he's scum? If he already knew that Lukundo is Town because of TMI he would stay with Lukundo vote. That clearly tells that he doesn't have TMI.

I'm still reading Dragomir to understand him better.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I am first in the line for Rej's head no matter if vig exists or not.
This game is stressing me too much.

Now Ansa comes with stories of Ryu 3rd part.. nagl.. if Ruy is 3rd part without killing power (N1 had just one kill) idrc about this but Ansa saying it means something like TMI.
@Ansatsuken what makes you think Ryu is 3rd part?

@Naomi_Rose idc about roles, i care about alignaments, and so because you reacted like you did i know you are not mason with Nova so even if you look villager he may be scum.
Like i have you 95% villager and him most probably pocketing many ppl starting with you.

TSQ looks scummy too with his reffusal to play linked with Alice. What makes you stop playing for such reason?

The most suspicious people for me rn hence my Poe, are Nova and TSQ from uncommon game behaviour and multiple non solving moments, they are just content with the game state.
And possibly Ansa too, but i am not sure about it, Alice never saw town doublevoter but i saw. Welp..
That's between me and Ryu. Its non of your business. Just wait for @Ryu Kishi reaction to know it.

I'm not going to expand it more because you know why.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Look at what that sentence is quoting, it's pretty straightforward if someone believe Alice is scum which I do. Naomi is lock Town for me, the remaining people are you and Imp.
The idea is straightforwars but is not towny. Just throws a dart.
You remember me that game where you was scum. Your posts don't have soul. They are empty, robotic posts that any experienced mafia player can write.
What did she hint, and what does that have to do with this?
Idk what she hinted in the part of the game i didn't read she said several times that town noticed her hints and is cool you are playing the innocent in this because prooves your intention is not to solve.
I don't believe I've mentioned Poison in regards to you, and I've been tinfoiling you for a minute now.
You will never mention her, is no need for you to do so, it's enough to fake the progression of scum reading me step by step like you do, which shows me you read the game in diagonal and you didn't want to understand my posts.
You are tinfoiling me? Funny thing, i was accusing you or wolfing directly but you just tinfoil me for a minute? Really?
Is something wrong with that
Yes. Is scum tactic in the lesson "how to get a villager mislynched in few steps without having your hands dirty".

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
And what's your opinion when Alice trying her luck by tying the vote @Michelle

Because I have experienced in doing that?

Because if she thinks she's important for town why she still playing like this?

I know Alice is a capable reader even when she's playing around making joke, making fun.

She doesn't have opinion on Nova and Naomi, doesn't have honest opinions on anyone at all?

She just giving out warning like "don't lynch her" or "don't scum reading her". And always replied to people in a mocking ways.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Because tbh this(D3) is the penultimate moment. If game still ongoing after D3 lynch that means from 3 lynchs 1 or 2 could be mislynch. I think Waindo was a mislynch. So we need one more lynch. D4.