Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,026💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know @Michelle the point is I think there should be at least one very talkative/contributive mafia or among the vet players inside this game. Because of RNG
I'd say it because of the NK. And the way Nova was pocketing you indirectly by telling me your RNG thing is town paranoia. I don't trusr him at all, idk what to do with this.
I won't make a case. I will just be itt and share ny takes.

Naomi_Rose

Regular
Kin
525💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Someone targeted you and is forcing you to do it. Or it's part of your role. Who the **** knows lol, this isn't kosher talk.
If there control bs, fucking with townies. plus this no flip role. then gawd damn wth.

too bad my powers cant even save me...:pick:. i will remember this day REJINALD.
I had my 50/50 waindo, near end of the day since he no showed, clear sign scum most of the times, and he not bothering to play. How are you so sure he was town?

This ad-block browser has blocked nearly 300 ads for me in this site alone. Shit is coming in clutch
You must be registered for see images
You should see when you visit youtube with Youtube adblocker, 1k blocked lmao

If Waindo is Town Nova have involved in a mislynch

If Lukundo and Waindo are town Nova have involved in two mislynch

Do you all still believe in Nova's credential and credibility?
He started lynch on waindo day 1, past game played with michelle, everyone that voted was town.

So imo scum who did not vote for waindo, because they knew he flip town.

Reactions: Dragomir

Naomi_Rose

Regular
Kin
525💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I won't fight with you Naomi, I just think the only assurance for Nova to be villager in your eyes may only be if you are masons.
Except of this, is a read and you have no mechanical proof, hence i won't follow your read if I have other idea, no matter my read on you being villager.
Village may be wrong. Who is never wrong may throw the stone.
@Dragomir

Reactions: Dragomir

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If there control bs, fucking with townies. plus this no flip role. then gawd damn wth.

I had my 50/50 waindo, near end of the day since he no showed, clear sign scum most of the times, and he not bothering to play. How are you so sure he was town?

You should see when you visit youtube with Youtube adblocker, 1k blocked lmao

He started lynch on waindo day 1, past game played with michelle, everyone that voted was town.

So imo scum who did not vote for waindo, because they knew he flip town.
Of course they know but not general public aka town. This is flipless remember? No one knows wwhat alignment getting lynched except mafia.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have played half flipless game hosted by TSQ. Only night kill was flipless and no townie knew I have killed one mafia. So townie thought all mafia still in the game. And surprise, surprise Alice was one of them.

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
scum leaning Alice now. Their jump on Waindo (YunYun) literally minutes before EoD seemed off to me. I had to look up Yunyun and I think they're supposed to be a good character (aka town). So I feel like we may have mislynched

.. Im ready TEd. Give you everything you have ..even your FAKE ATE. :pick:. I alraedy stated it before here..i dont mind losing. I need to keep my credibility once i know Im being Mislynch.
You want to tunnel me? Just be careful not to tunnel too deep... you might dig up your own grave next DP.

Im town leaning Michelle because of her vote on Waindo . I need to see the other players who voted Waindo too.
The push on me during EOD was so obvious that ..we could assume a Scum was in danger of being lynch.

Yesterday ..Scums are comfortable with LUK's wagon because ..none of their members was in danger of being lynched.
Flipless rule will make their evil work flawless.
They also didnt explain when asked why they were town leaning michelle just for voting waindo

At the same time, I dont know what to make of their confidence here...

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
p-79

So you're going for the villagers in retaliation :ROFLMAO:
no sire, i'm going for the villagers to win a game, let this be the 'once in a blue moon' moon
I fucking hate when people don't listen to me.
me too. !
@Rej If you don't modkill Alice for softing her role I will spend the rest of the next day phase tunneling her until she's dead.
expand on this. you saying she hinted her role and you wanna kill her?
He's not playing to his scum meta at all.

It's hard to describe it, it being a subtle thing as well is tripping me up.

I think there's a subtle distinction between his town self and his scum self. It's more of a gut feel. I don't know how to help you. He's just villagery.
HAHAHAHAHAH nice try, id he posses some exceptional power? is he the god father that you can' t spare?

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
okay caught up
I am not the same egocentric , cocky guy and I am humble. Surface level my desire to lynch Alice over Waindo was very simple, you lot just assumed I wanted a pelt or something idk
o k a y. i mean sure.
Since the first time I played with you in AB I never once saw you playing like Alice.

History;
  • Drink sophistication[TSQ>Town, Ansatsuken>Serial Killer]
  • Valentine mafia[TSQ>Town, Ansatsuken>Town]
  • Prime Number mafia[TSQ>Mafia, Ansatsuken>Survivor]
  • Peaky Blinder mafia[TSQ>Town, Ansatsuken>Mafia]
  • Alice mafia[TSQ>Mafia, Ansatsuken>Mafia]
  • Chief Alpha mafia[TSQ>Mafia, Ansatsuken>Town]
You have been town in three games
You have been mafia in three games

In Drink Sophistication game you played very professional.

In Valentine's game you played good. There's no anti town/Scummy behavior.

In Peaky Blinder game you have shown the best townie response against your accusations. Whoever read you as scum after that is auto scum. Rej is special case. Overall your game wasn't really Scummy but my team had to do anything to lynch you.

So which game you've played like Alice?
Post automatically merged:

Since the first time I played with you in AB I never once saw you playing like Alice.

History;
  • Drink sophistication[TSQ>Town, Ansatsuken>Serial Killer]
  • Valentine mafia[TSQ>Town, Ansatsuken>Town]
  • Prime Number mafia[TSQ>Mafia, Ansatsuken>Survivor]
  • Peaky Blinder mafia[TSQ>Town, Ansatsuken>Mafia]
  • Alice mafia[TSQ>Mafia, Ansatsuken>Mafia]
  • Chief Alpha mafia[TSQ>Mafia, Ansatsuken>Town]
You have been town in three games
You have been mafia in three games

In Drink Sophistication game you played very professional.

In Valentine's game you played good. There's no anti town/Scummy behavior.

In Peaky Blinder game you have shown the best townie response against your accusations. Whoever read you as scum after that is auto scum. Rej is special case. Overall your game wasn't really Scummy but my team had to do anything to lynch you.

So which game you've played like Alice?
so everyone, this is the town ansa who digs deeper!
Get that dream first
ayyy it was a weirds dream though!
If I'm wrong at the end of the game I'm going to climb Himalaya to meet a monk.
why are you throwing so many bets
scum leaning Alice now. Their jump on Waindo (YunYun) literally minutes before EoD seemed off to me. I had to look up Yunyun and I think they're supposed to be a good character (aka town). So I feel like we may have mislynched

They also didnt explain when asked why they were town leaning michelle just for voting waindo

At the same time, I dont know what to make of their confidence here...
VOTE LYNCH : IMPERFECTION

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
okay.
Just to clarify, he had a chance to appear in the night, but the slot has been made pretty useless and there is no sub right now to spontanously sub in and save the slot. The modkill is so that whoever would take on the role would not have the struggle to participate in the Afterlife only.

With that I announce a mayor rule change:
Mayor Rule Change!
You are now able to decide whether you want to join the Afterlife or leave the game with no Afterlife Game. At this point it is clear that every dead player will face the Afterlife. If you don't want to due to whatever reasons I will modkill you in good manners and flavour flip your role. Make a good decision and decide how you would like to help your faction win!

as i read it in the morning it clearly STATES THAT WAINDO IS THE MAYOR. and, Glover isn't subbed out yet cause rej have no subs.

so, the people shaded waindo hard, you need to answer now.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
also, @Rej i don't think this game is at all balanced.
it is mafia favored.

- no flips only favors mafia,
- talking during the night phase in the thread, in my opinion is mafia favored because we'll talk but can't vote, they can make up their minds on who to vote cause in someway or the other the more we talk , they decide better. for town with not much abilities i suppose, at least the abilities aren't

Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Waindo is Town Nova have involved in a mislynch

If Lukundo and Waindo are town Nova have involved in two mislynch

Do you all still believe in Nova's credential and credibility?
What about the others that were on both wagons? Wouldn't they lose credibility too? I'll do you one more, I was voting for Alice, if the vig shoots her this night and she's town, will I lose credibility as well since I'd have been involved in the deaths of two townies(Alice and Luke since I voted for him)?

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
it is mafia favored.

- talking during the night phase in the thread, in my opinion is mafia favored because we'll talk but can't vote, they can make up their minds on who to vote cause in someway or the other the more we talk , they decide better. for town with not much abilities i suppose, at least the abilities aren't
i was not finished so, the abilities aren't really helping us finding scum. the mayor role is useless cause first they sub out then they are inactive.

• Angry
Reactions: Rej

Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm, the possibility of Masons isn't unlikely tbh. They're not a common role but they're not exactly rare either. @Michelle if we have Masons this game, it would not be Nova and Naomi. Masons never buddy each other like they do. At best giving strong town reads to one another like Poison and Ansa are doing. Otherwise, they would be inconspicuous about it.

Reactions: Naomi_Rose

Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it is mafia favored.

Talking during the night is definitely town favored. It gives town a greater opportunity to solve the game. It puts scum into another uncomfortable situation with having to generate content and fake productivity. All that increases the chance of the wolves slipping.

They can't decide on who to vote for even if they see us townies talking. We still have another 24 hour day phase coming up to game solve. Reads will change and won't be stagnant. With reads changing, who to vote for will change too. Not to mention the fact that whomever Mafia night kills will also aid in game solving.