Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Talking during the night is definitely town favored. It gives town a greater opportunity to solve the game. It puts scum into another uncomfortable situation with having to generate content and fake productivity. All that increases the chance of the wolves slipping.

They can't decide on who to vote for even if they see us townies talking. We still have another 24 hour day phase coming up to game solve. Reads will change and won't be stagnant. With reads changing, who to vote for will change too. Not to mention the fact that whomever Mafia night kills will also aid in game solving.
you realise thatwe have more than a few 'hints' about roles in this night phase? but we can't vote or do shit at the end of the NP

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm, the possibility of Masons isn't unlikely tbh. They're not a common role but they're not exactly rare either. @Michelle if we have Masons this game, it would not be Nova and Naomi. Masons never buddy each other like they do. At best giving strong town reads to one another like Poison and Ansa are doing. Otherwise, they would be inconspicuous about it.
Thanks, then i was right saying to Naomi that Nova is her read isn't it?

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Talking during the night is definitely town favored. It gives town a greater opportunity to solve the game. It puts scum into another uncomfortable situation with having to generate content and fake productivity. All that increases the chance of the wolves slipping.

They can't decide on who to vote for even if they see us townies talking. We still have another 24 hour day phase coming up to game solve. Reads will change and won't be stagnant. With reads changing, who to vote for will change too. Not to mention the fact that whomever Mafia night kills will also aid in game solving.
Thanks for explaining this so well Drago.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What about the others that were on both wagons? Wouldn't they lose credibility too? I'll do you one more, I was voting for Alice, if the vig shoots her this night and she's town, will I lose credibility as well since I'd have been involved in the deaths of two townies(Alice and Luke since I voted for him)?
Unlike you he's being hyped. No one hyping you before as far as I can remember. You don't understand my line of thought, so sit back and learn. You think I never suspecting you?

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Naomi_Rose

Regular
Kin
525💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm, the possibility of Masons isn't unlikely tbh. They're not a common role but they're not exactly rare either. @Michelle if we have Masons this game, it would not be Nova and Naomi. Masons never buddy each other like they do. At best giving strong town reads to one another like Poison and Ansa are doing. Otherwise, they would be inconspicuous about it.
No it sounds like she checking, imo since masons are hard to kill without lynching them from past memory. So sounds like she trying to find out who it is.

Imo, would other town need to find them? or she speaking of paranoia. because sometimes one mason ends up scum. For her question, train of thought.

Though Ansa,Michelle, mostly everyone else noticed seem to take Nova as big threat.

@Poison chan seems only you noticed, so i wonder about the others.

Reactions: Poison and Dragomir

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And I LOL at you every nano second bcuz you still failed to sniff town in me. I'm going to have a word with you after the game if you're town.
You don't have your usual Ansa smell, the games I have played with you were more aggressive, direct, and ask lot of question i mean lot question to complete your curiosity but here you just don't feel the same

Reactions: Poison

Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No it sounds like she checking, imo since masons are hard to kill without lynching them from past memory. So sounds like she trying to find out who it is.

Imo, would other town need to find them? or she speaking of paranoia. because sometimes one mason ends up scum. For her question, train of thought.

Though Ansa,Michelle, mostly everyone else noticed seem to take Nova as big threat.

@Poison chan seems only you noticed, so i wonder about the others.
Hmm, it can go both ways. Masons are always town. You can't have a scum Mason group, that's just a mafia team then. So if someone were to look for Masons it would make sense coming from a Mafia or Town mindset. Mafia because Masons hinting at each other or claiming would confirm themselves as townies and more confirmed townies is bad for Mafia. So they want to kill Masons. Towniest would be looking for Masons that way they can have more people to town read. With more confirmed townies in their town core, it allows to find Mafia through process of elimination much quicker. Does this answer your question?

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see

Ok do you think Alice and Michelle could be scum together?
Doubt it... Michelle accusation of Poison coming of pretty genuine and even her reason to not vote Alice, kinda funny but when she said her reason was "emotions" it was a pretty solid reply and Michelle is unlikely the type to use reasons like that to give her reasons

While Alice, I just hope vig shoot her

Reactions: Poison