Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
While Michelle some post doesn't sit well with me her vote on you come off as pretty genuine
I would have agreed with you but I have said enough as to why I'm town and even she can confirm it , no t just by reads but mechanics. I pinpointed the post before to her she didn't talk about it for once even though I told her that was one of the reasons I scum read her. She didn't say single word on that matter.

Naomi_Rose

Regular
Kin
525💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Houtarou

Vote Lynch waindo

Am going to sleep now, am gonna follow nova lead.

watch waindo magically appear, or not. :rolleyes:

I don't like michelle, quick vote. admitted to not reading fully why she voted Nova. Also looked like she was trying to find out who it was?

@Dragomir she was mentioning masons. you have more experience with that role from past game. How do you feel about her asking question like that?

Reactions: novaselinenever

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would have agreed with you but I have said enough as to why I'm town and even she can confirm it , no t just by reads but mechanics. I pinpointed the post before to her she didn't talk about it for once even though I told her that was one of the reasons I scum read her. She didn't say single word on that matter.
What if i don't believe your claims? Passed through your mind that you lost my trust making that uncommittal Iso for me and the wishy-washy attitude towards Luke?
What makes you be so sure if you are villager that i am scum because you have a "hunch". For me there is no way town you would take this line of reasoning, so shallow and not thinked against me that i am scum because ia aggresive.
The bolded: That matter.. blah blah... instead restating it again, you can't say it again because maybe you forget the wording and you may slip..
This is scum tactic, to allude at old posts instead talk again about that idea. When you can say it again you show free flow of thoughts in your mind, which scum don't have. For me this is a solid proof you may be scum.

Reactions: Poison

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Houtarou

Vote Lynch waindo

Am going to sleep now, am gonna follow nova lead.

watch waindo magically appear, or not. :rolleyes:

I don't like michelle, quick vote. admitted to not reading fully why she voted Nova. Also looked like she was trying to find out who it was?

@Dragomir she was mentioning masons. you have more experience with that role from past game. How do you feel about her asking question like that?
I won't fight with you Naomi, I just think the only assurance for Nova to be villager in your eyes may only be if you are masons.
Except of this, is a read and you have no mechanical proof, hence i won't follow your read if I have other idea, no matter my read on you being villager.
Village may be wrong. Who is never wrong may throw the stone.

Reactions: Ansatsuken