Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What if i don't believe your claims? Passed through your mind that you lost my trust making that uncommittal Iso for me and the wishy-washy attitude towards Luke?
What makes you be so sure if you are villager that i am scum because you have a "hunch". For me there is no way town you would take this line of reasoning, so shallow and not thinked against me that i am scum because ia aggresive.
The bolded: That matter.. blah blah... instead restating it again, you can't say it again because maybe you forget the wording and you may slip..
This is scum tactic, to allude at old posts instead talk again about that idea. When you can say it again you show free flow of thoughts in your mind, which scum don't have. For me this is a solid proof you may be scum.
Asking for stating the matter would be confirming scum team about a solid NK option. So I'll let you think what you think. But mostly, only you are scum reading me right now. Cause more or less other town saw what I was talking about or the scums don't wanna talk cause they didn't get it what I was talking about .

Reactions: Naomi_Rose

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think the Ryu kill was made in order to sow doubt in nova and active posters.

It's a perfect kill for scum lurkers to make that don't know how to sow doubt in active townies finding each other.

A perfect, smart kill, for someone that would own a dog, something starting with an...O? I think?

O...t...? Something? :p

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think the Ryu kill was made in order to sow doubt in nova and active posters.

It's a perfect kill for scum lurkers to make that don't know how to sow doubt in active townies finding each other.

A perfect, smart kill, for someone that would own a dog, something starting with an...O? I think?

O...t...? Something? :p
OTOH

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I request everyone to follow me one more time for today, we only have around 6 hours I think, I won't be here at EoD and I will most likely thread sit for like half an hour at max, I have homework to finish and private lessons in 3 hours.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Asking for stating the matter would be confirming scum team about a solid NK option. So I'll let you think what you think. But mostly, only you are scum reading me right now. Cause more or less other town saw what I was talking about or the scums don't wanna talk cause they didn't get it what I was talking about .
I am affraid you are delusional if you are villager. Do you think i will trust your idea that if village noticed (probably except me who i didn't read) scum didn't? Really?

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I am affraid you are delusional if you are villager. Do you think i will trust your idea that if village noticed (probably except me who i didn't read) scum didn't? Really?
Exactly. They might have noticed but doesn't want to talk about it.. anyways it is getting no where.

Also, TSQ no we are not following you. Why is imp town? Enlighten me

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Doesn't matter if she has posts, she's not doing anything with them

she only cares about her self-image while posting, which is what she would've cared as not posting as a scum anyway

she just finally took the extra step of actually posting rather than sitting quietly