Naomi_Rose

Regular
Kin
525💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Naomi_Rose Tell you the truth right now I am not really feeling motivated and forcefully taking part in the game. But that doesn't mean I won't do anything! I am not gonna focus on multiple suspects? Since it will divert me from my initial focus, so my focus only goes to my primary suspect though I will check on Wai and give my read
You did not seem to care about poison that much day 1, why the sudden change from something she said?

Reactions: Poison

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You did not seem to care about poison that much day 1, why the sudden change from something she said?
I still don't really suspect Poison much it was that point Drago mentioned pinged me since it doesn't make sense to explain your vote on obvious lynch Wagon... during SK league of legend game, ScarletCelestial did something akin to this to just not appear another player voting for an obvious wagon. It's too rare to explain your vote for wagon and that what pinged me

Reactions: Naomi_Rose

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok so I took a peek on our dead assumed townie who was killed in NP1:
If we assume he is town why would mafia kill him.
he had some one liners through the day but was more active than some other players which would be an easier kill maybe.
Even I did less scum reading than him, not pointing to anyone so I honestly thought mafia would kill me during NP.
So I would assume:
1. kill Ryu to use his scum playlist to put town on the wrong track
2. kill Ryu because he is has a good reading.

Now Ryu is sussing 3 of the most active players in this game.

Smth is also bothering me about Ansa, but maybe he is just unmotivated cause of the no flip like I am.

vote Lynch Ansatsuken

poisen leaning scum

Nova: probably scum

Naomi : leaning town

Mich: null

Drago: null
As I said it's a huntch I will have to observe him more but from the posts I have seen he is leaning scum.
Lol you should watch your back with Nova.
To quite for my liking. Ansa still sus for me.

Also @Alice in Noodleland I would say you seem town for now. I would think you would be more self aware as scum.

Naomi_Rose

Regular
Kin
525💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok. You earned it. You ingnore my points and beating around the bush.

Unvote

Vote lynch: Poison chan
this is how i felt day 1. But with constant wall text and mentions. from around pg 9 till 20+

lol

You must be registered for see images

@Poison chan please never do that to me again.......I almost got ptsd from it.

Naomi_Rose

Regular
Kin
525💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because it's very unlike Waindo... he never talks logical or creates manipulation posts... he usually straight out suspect others or straight out consider them good no middle ground
lmao, yeah that already been said day 1 by me. but i dropped vote.

why asked again what you think lol.

Since think will go back to voting him, since he usually get angry when he misslynched as town.

his entrance seem to point to scum, plus absence.

I have not seen him come back to play. or even read or trying to find scum.

Reactions: novaselinenever

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok so I took a peek on our dead assumed townie who was killed in NP1:
If we assume he is town why would mafia kill him.
he had some one liners through the day but was more active than some other players which would be an easier kill maybe.
Even I did less scum reading than him, not pointing to anyone so I honestly thought mafia would kill me during NP.
So I would assume:
1. kill Ryu to use his scum playlist to put town on the wrong track
2. kill Ryu because he is has a good reading.

Now Ryu is sussing 3 of the most active players in this game.

Smth is also bothering me about Ansa, but maybe he is just unmotivated cause of the no flip like I am.

Also @Alice in Noodleland I would say you seem town for now. I would think you would be more self aware as scum.
He think it's that easy to catch scum. Tell him "that can only happens in wet dream"

Reactions: Poison

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
this is how i felt day 1. But with constant wall text and mentions. from around pg 9 till 20+

lol

You must be registered for see images

@Poison chan please never do that to me again.......I almost got ptsd from it.
Lmao. But tbh you should stop thinking way too much. Other than that we good.also what do you think about mich atm? If it's a 24 hour dp we have uh 7 hours to decide.

Reactions: Naomi_Rose