Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My name is Michelle, you keep forgetting.

Do you think is so cool mentioning the scum chat, this is odd..
This concerns me more. You are being panicky and you are trying really hard to push me .

Hut mich, I'm poison, i used this scum chat things many times, this game other games, all games, more than once or twice. You nitpicking that is really very odd.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This concerns me more. You are being panicky and you are trying really hard to push me .

Hut mich, I'm poison, i used this scum chat things many times, this game other games, all games, more than once or twice. You nitpicking that is really very odd.
i am not panicky stop inventing stuff..

You become wolfy with each post.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Poison chan outside of your other points I wouldn't define Michelle play aggressive, I have seen her more aggressive side where she was a town, twice on top of that but her play strike me as if she's trying to play safe, her questions don't give the feeling of confidence but that could probably because of her limited activity

Reactions: Poison

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah your theory false and looks like weak graps at something that is not there. Does not give me good impression of you, for saying that.

Also for someone like you who does not like poison sus on you. why are you quite when she did the same to me day 1.

You don't consider you and poison tvt?
What is wrong to check my ideas by voting Nova? Is not like he is in any danger, but a wagon on him has a meaning, if you really need to understand why i need to vote him. I won't explain more, you understand it or not.
From your fight with her i took a possible SvT interaction with you T.

I waited for her to expand more thoughts and she is going into shading me for no reason. So reading you villa this is a second fight with a villager she prepared since day 1.
Also she is conscious about her own progression, self awareness and requoting instead reformulating is scum indicative for me.

Naomi_Rose

Regular
Kin
525💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Same here. If you all voting me the result is still mislynch.

Is there any mechanics reasoning to trust your town read on Nova?

Did he being honest when he said "I never lied after that"?
I said he town, i'm sorry but your gonna be disappointed. If i'm wrong, then we can both strangle rej. For giving scum no flip advantage and other reasons.

Also

@Houtarou Don't think i don't notice you sleeking in. Bad oreki!!

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll let others decide that. Also I prefer some solid reasons from you as to why I am scum.

Also your simply joining nova wagon without much of your own opinion on him and just by reading ansa's conclusion is triggering.
1. Luke's attitude towards you no matter his AI. If he is villager he was probably right, if he was scum he was bussing.
2. Your fight with Naomi was like scum vs town where town was Naomi.
3. Your case on me is like a water pistol but you felt the need to shade me continuously since.

i don't need more i think.

Working now

Reactions: Poison

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I waited for her to expand more thoughts and she is going into shading me for no reason. So reading you villa this is a second fight with a villager she prepared since day 1.
Also she is conscious about her own progression, self awareness and requoting instead reformulating is scum indicative for me.
Well I'm re quoting cause I'm still saying the same thing. And as for more views on you, it is getting more scummy as you are posting more and more and trying to shade me even after I gave why I'm confirmed town info. The reason I can fight with anyone in the thread is because I'm not afraid of anything, cause I have nothing to hide. And since I know im town and people shading me is triggering to me specially after I dropped clues about myself here and there.