Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also also, do you think that Hammock is W/W with TSQ or wolf that’s trying to get scummy interactions with TSQ cause it seems like spewbait with how little effort there is in defending him. What IK of Theo would be that he’d be telling a hammock to not defend him and that he can defend himself if he’s scum. He wouldn’t be asking others to do his dirty work.
Gonna say this for postcred, but this is the type of posts w/w make. Talking about Luk defending hammock to Imperfection. Imperfection's read was dependent on us being both scum so if Luk inserts the idea of me town then it might shake his confidence in Hammock being scum. Not to say, that last line is complete bs, once again.

I sniff an ulterior motivation of making imperfection doubt his read on Hammock by making me and hammock not look like w/w. In one sentence, Luk feigns a town mindset of not understanding what Imperfection means, even though in the next one it's already explaining why me and Hammock aren't W/W.

I'm not just voting him based on this, it's for #shine post-game cred, but I had a scum lean on Luk for other reasons as well.

Vote lynch : The Lukundo

boom get out the zoom

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gonna say this for postcred, but this is the type of posts w/w make. Talking about Luk defending hammock to Imperfection. Imperfection's read was dependent on us being both scum so if Luk inserts the idea of me town then it might shake his confidence in Hammock being scum. Not to say, that last line is complete bs, once again.

I sniff an ulterior motivation of making imperfection doubt his read on Hammock by making me and hammock not look like w/w. In one sentence, Luk feigns a town mindset of not understanding what Imperfection means, even though in the next one it's already explaining why me and Hammock aren't W/W.

I'm not just voting him based on this, it's for #shine post-game cred, but I had a scum lean on Luk for other reasons as well.

Vote lynch : The Lukundo

boom get out the zoom
To elaborate on italics, he's defending Hammock while not having an opinion on Hammock, just an opinion of me.

this is the nutshell, easy to comprehend version of it

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Reactions: Poison

Hammock

Veteran
Kin
2,799💸
Kumi
3,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'd like to hear about this as I have no idea what I said in scum chat that would reflect in my game play and you'd subsequently read me town for.
I didn't town read you or anything, I just based off what you did in the last game, I don't think the scum you would be dumb enough to pull the same move twice.

Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Reads kind of genuine I think, feels like the kind of bald statement that come from town 'cause from their PoV it's so fucking obvious that they're town lol.
There's nothing in that post of hers that can't be stated by a scum. Not sure how you give a town read for it.
Michelle, Nova, Naomi, Dragomir and Poison seem to me as town lean rn.

Poison a little closer to null however, than the others because of her response that she would sub out if they were scum, not sure if im sposed to believe that, but i wouldnt know either way if thats true or not.

Hammock seems a little off, cant put my finger on it. Something something he cant post much because the game isnt good with his time schedule, seems a bit convenient. Defense on TSQ also seems weak to me.

TSQ i literally cant read anymore, but hammocks defense of them makes me a bit sus they might be working together.
I don't like this post. I'll explain why later.
Not really. Scum have a hard time looking naturally and inserting themselves in conversation. You as a town have an easy time extracting stuff to push, the only thing that you latched on being me "pocketing" Michelle is weird. I don't even understand why me explicitly saying she's town and then saying she should be in charge of pushing conversation because I town read her is scummy. Reads like a very valid thought process if you ask me, you twisting it into a pocket is not a very townie one, especially when you didn't ask me for my read on Michelle / why I view her as town.
This post is one big lie starting off with the "scum have a hard time looking naturally" part and town having it easier. I don't see how this would apply to everyone. It sure as hell doesn't for me. I don't know why you expect a townie to automatically begin with hunting and never be confused. That's just whack.
Why are you more concerned whether it works or not rather than...whether it comes from scum or not?

Vote lynch : Dragomir
Huh?