Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Imperfection I think you're a very fast learner. You strike me as an Elmage type of player.

You don't need to be like other people, your play style is yours and you gotta refine it. I hope that you don't abandon because I want to see what your maximum potential can be and how you reach it, I got faith. I thought about your first game and remembered you were pretty on point with some of your scum reads, you just got pocketed by one scum, but from what I can remember, you were alright and had solid takes for the most part.

You don't need to be confrontational. If you want a word of advice, what you should do is to form a town core , a.k.a learn how to town hunt, and when you have a solid small block of, say, 3 people besides you, approach them and tell them why you think somebody is scum.

Arguments are useless and most of the time, scum win them because of shifting the goal posts.

You have to convince town that someone has a wolf role PM, not wolves that they have a wolf role PM, they already know.

I hope you won't ditch mafia forever and will actually come back at some point.
@Imperfection this is actually right. Don't leave us. After sk game it's the animebase flavor game! You can't possibly be missing that!!!

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One of the best town players on some other site never argues with their wolf reads and they are incredible as a town player and get to lynch them as well.

Try it in your games, sell your case to the people you town read, you need their votes, you don't need to convince the wolf that they are a wolf.

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Try it in your games, sell your case to the people you town read, you need their votes, you don't need to convince the wolf that they are a wolf.
I was doing that when I lynching Samael in Nova game but no one really was listening so I so influence matter a bit and also a good case.. since no really convince wolf that they're wolf lol

Reactions: Naomi_Rose

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
. @Rej Thank you for the game Reginald. :flowers: Till next game of yours.

@Michelle sorry for the scummy play. I originally wanted to play different when the RNG saved me.. I saw that as a chance. But I read something I didn't like and it made me uncomfortable in some ways. So I was.. If this what they wanted to see from me.. Then I will give them the satisfaction they need.. I will do better next time.