Regular
Kin
750💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah good luck buddy you're always winning in this town jfc

i realise i'm getting lynched because i'm being antagonistic but if you aren't outed to anyone else than it's just sad and i don't wanna try
Lmao I swear I'm fucking Town here TSQ. This is why I'm not snapping 'cause I'm honestly not locked on anyone, mainly because I don't know Luk's flip

Just humor me, if I flip town here, what will you do?

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
naomi i'm not talking to you i think there's no hope for you to switch your vote either, i'd rather talk to someone willing to hear out simple logic

you are saying i latched on Nova's read when I could've just nk'd you, you make no sense

novaselinenever

Regular
Kin
750💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
all this time, nova kept that to himself.

only then you latched onto what he said.

that some bs happen later.

and you where whiny i want Naomi out.

so how where you game solving? you pushed alice, and she gave you a towny pass??
Yeah if I'm scum and the only one that noticed, I kill you then use it post your death to say "look she had a green check on me". I

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If TSQ is scum, I have to survive. Like Michelle please read my posts, I'm always fucking Town here.

Because I had a preference of lynching TSQ first? Like how is that scummy? I actually cased Imp and added to the case on him rather than just 'ok i'm fine with that lynch', no I put my foot down and made my stance clear here.

Analyze the night kills, scum!nova I'd never kill Drago nor keep you alive this long. Makes absolutely no fucking sense when you're tinfoiling me like crazy.
You think you can brain wash me again, that's why you didn't kill me.

Catching up...

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I literally walked step by step through why I'm spewed town and you are all not willing to think critically because you're pissed you aren't seeing results.

I am the tinfoil lynch that the town needs instead of outed scum Nova.

/shrug
Ok do you think Naomi has faked her read/claim on Nova? Her posts implied that she is cop as suggested by Nova. Or Naomi here trying to pocket Nova? Even if she is a Cop she could be scum Cop. What do you think?

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok do you think Naomi has faked her read/claim on Nova? Her posts implied that she is cop as suggested by Nova. Or Naomi here trying to pocket Nova? Even if she is a Cop she could be scum Cop. What do you think?
She can't confirm or deny it. She said that after me, nova dies next. Is that a green check to you?

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naomi you literally just have to say you're not cop with a green check on Nova if you aren't one, if you are town that thinks he's town and you're holding his shit theory, you're throwing the game

so who's your scum pool? is Nova scum?