Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nova is so obvious at this point, I'm kind of sad nobody else is seeing it.

For the past 3 day phases he's done no progression or re-evaluation in his reads and just kept going at arguments against him and never sorting the person that's making the arguments.

• Haha
Reactions: novaselinenever

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He's talking to all of his PoE people like they are flipped town, he's deflecting their arguments and then goes "what should I do" as if he's willing to work with his scum reads.

If he is scum that genuinely believes I'm scum, he snaps hard, this isn't town nova, he's outed to me and I'm never switching.

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I literally walked step by step through why I'm spewed town and you are all not willing to think critically because you're pissed you aren't seeing results.

I am the tinfoil lynch that the town needs instead of outed scum Nova.

/shrug

novaselinenever

Regular
Kin
750💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He's talking to all of his PoE people like they are flipped town, he's deflecting their arguments and then goes "what should I do" as if he's willing to work with his scum reads.

If he is scum that genuinely believes I'm scum, he snaps hard, this isn't town nova, he's outed to me and I'm never switching.
> if he scum that genuinely believes I'm scum, he snaps hard

I'm not scum though, so that's why I'm not snapping hard. Lol I'm not deflecting their arguments, I'm nullifying them. Of course, I'm willing to work with someone I'm not locked on, it's dumb to antagonize people doesn't mean I'm just eating what they're saying

novaselinenever

Regular
Kin
750💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I literally walked step by step through why I'm spewed town and you are all not willing to think critically because you're pissed you aren't seeing results.

I am the tinfoil lynch that the town needs instead of outed scum Nova.

/shrug
I literally walked step by step debunking it. A team of You and Imp don't have any other fucking choice.

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i'm out i'm not coming back, not flipping my role either

my excuse is that i am very busy with exams but you guys have no excuse for what you are about to do : lynch the confirmed town over the outed scum that's done nothing but replying to comments towards him and going nowhere with them

Naomi_Rose

Regular
Kin
525💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nova is so obvious at this point, I'm kind of sad nobody else is seeing it.

For the past 3 day phases he's done no progression or re-evaluation in his reads and just kept going at arguments against him and never sorting the person that's making the arguments.
all this time, nova kept that to himself.

only then you latched onto what he said.

that some bs happen later.

and you where whiny i want Naomi out.

so how where you game solving? you pushed alice, and she gave you a towny pass??