RokuNR

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Corbis: You know it, now what stories have you been telling Rag? He's not that bright so he might believe you

-_- that isn't nice Corbis
Meiunha: Of course I always tell the truth. I just told him about when we beat Manda and Gama. That was a battle for the ages.

Ragnaroc

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Meiunha: Of course I always tell the truth. I just told him about when we beat Manda and Gama. That was a battle for the ages.
yeah...Meiunha was just at the point where you distracted them as he made the landslide

Corbis: He made the landslide while i distracted them? Leaving out key details are we Meiunha? like the fact that my distraction was actually me fighting the two of them while you played dead

RokuNR

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah...Meiunha was just at the point where you distracted them as he made the landslide

Corbis: He made the landslide while i distracted them? Leaving out key details are we Meiunha? like the fact that my distraction was actually me fighting the two of them while you played dead
Meiunha: HA! As if you could take them on by yourself! That's why you needed me to protect your sorry ass from them in Summon School! :p

But, hey, enough talk. The reason why you're truly here is because.....its almost time for the war...

O_O

Ragnaroc

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Meiunha: HA! As if you could take them on by yourself! That's why you needed me to protect your sorry ass from them in Summon School! :p

But, hey, enough talk. The reason why you're truly here is because.....its almost time for the war...

O_O
You are thinking of my brother Solomon, since i was the king of the school.

War you say?

0_0 War he says

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tok: What the hell? O_O

Go back to your position Tok. Everythings fine. Just another guy with the contract.

Tok: Oh. Okay >_> Don't ever summon the guards unless we aren't on duty. Seriously O_O. Our hours are from 9:00AM GMT-5 to 6:00PM GMT-5 O_O

Let's go Emperor. *walks back up to the mountain temple*
right !
*comes with you*

im back, as you might have guessed, lol

RokuNR

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You are thinking of my brother Solomon, since i was the king of the school.

War you say?

0_0 War he says
Meiunha: You know. Between the Mammals and Reptiles. U_U

right !
*comes with you*

im back, as you might have guessed, lol
Good. Meet Meiunha. :D

*Emperor looks up to find a giant white wolf with sharp fangs, powerful legs, and an extreme amount of chakra* O_O

Meiunha: ..........

Bow to him. O_O

RokuNR

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Meiunha: Hmph. Rise. It looks like someone has some respect, unlike Mizutoki when we first met. Nonetheless, Roku, you do know that he hasn't had any affiliation with us on Mount Fang.

Yes but, I wanted to pass on to him. =/

Meiunha: Listen kid, you've been deemed worthy to be a member of Mount Fang, but I deny you the right to summon me.

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Meiunha: Hmph. Rise. It looks like someone has some respect, unlike Mizutoki when we first met. Nonetheless, Roku, you do know that he hasn't had any affiliation with us on Mount Fang.

Yes but, I wanted to pass on to him. =/

Meiunha: Listen kid, you've been deemed worthy to be a member of Mount Fang, but I deny you the right to summon me.
and why is that, if i may ask ?

RokuNR

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah. I know most fire jutsus.
Meiunha: Hmmm...........

You need to be trained by Yoshino. See, Meiunha needs to know if you can be trusted to handle him. He isn't very satisfied with people he's not used to. And Yoshino's his best friend. Also, Meiunha's beaten Gamabunta, Manda, Rokubi and Yonbi. And he's also fought on par with Kyuubi and Gobi alongside Corbis. So.......let's go back to the training ground, shall we? (Revive the old thread :p)

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Meiunha: Hmmm...........

You need to be trained by Yoshino. See, Meiunha needs to know if you can be trusted to handle him. He isn't very satisfied with people he's not used to. And Yoshino's his best friend. Also, Meiunha's beaten Gamabunta, Manda, Rokubi and Yonbi. And he's also fought on par with Kyuubi and Gobi alongside Corbis. So.......let's go back to the training ground, shall we? (Revive the old thread :p)
righto.

Ragnaroc

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Meiunha: You know. Between the Mammals and Reptiles. U_U

Good. Meet Meiunha. :D

*Emperor looks up to find a giant white wolf with sharp fangs, powerful legs, and an extreme amount of chakra* O_O

Meiunha: ..........

Bow to him. O_O
Corbis: Why am I just now finding out about this?

:eek: hasn't this happened before?