Wish i could take credit for the art bSick pfp.
When are customs due to open out of interest? Is there still a few days wait?Hey guys, will be looking to open customs in a couple of hours, just been busy irl- so worry not; we'll keep the ball rolling. Bios should be cleaned up too but I see quite a few WIP ones, so I'll give it another day or two before I comb through again.
Its really just the ones that are pending/left for L cause I dont check those fields at this moment in timeWhen are customs due to open out of interest? Is there still a few days wait?
AwesomeIts really just the ones that are pending/left for L cause I dont check those fields at this moment in time

Any official sages down for a battle till defeated? Need these opponents for Complete Transformation now![]()
Welcome backBack![]()
Thank you, back to work it is.Sadly im a sage mission or 20 something kumi short
Welcome back