Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can a regular character from a the series have things like leg weights and the fuuinjutsu categories? What about yin and yang? Thanks.
Yeah, canon characters can have Universal Abilities, unless iss someone like Rock Lee who can't actually use anything outside of Taijutsu. Aside from that, you're good to have them. The list of Universals can be found here > Quick Access

Reactions: Rinnebel

Rinnebel

Kin
557💸
Kumi
2,451💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is there any reason why I’m banned from posting in the ninja world sub forum? I’m not really active on this site I haven’t really caused trouble. I don’t think that is fair. Is there anyone I can talk to to maybe get that fixed because that’s a mistake I think?

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is there any reason why I’m banned from posting in the ninja world sub forum? I’m not really active on this site I haven’t really caused trouble. I don’t think that is fair. Is there anyone I can talk to to maybe get that fixed because that’s a mistake I think?
You're not banned lol, the Ninja World is closed atm for updates.

Reactions: Sinthorus

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Does anyone know when we can start to play in the official forum again?

At the moment, the Ninja World is almost ready, it should be opening hopefully very soon. There has been no ETA but an announcement was made is the discord server.
"Alright we're getting into the final stretch now. There won't be a typical 'grace' week once things are set up; once the NW is ready, and we're getting very close, it's just going to open up. So if you've been waiting to update your bio - now is the time. "
The Custom Jutsu threads may take a little longer, not sure about them,
but you are free to participate in training or battle untill they are open

Reactions: Rinnebel

Rinnebel

Kin
557💸
Kumi
2,451💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At the moment, the Ninja World is almost ready, it should be opening hopefully very soon. There has been no ETA but an announcement was made is the discord server.
"Alright we're getting into the final stretch now. There won't be a typical 'grace' week once things are set up; once the NW is ready, and we're getting very close, it's just going to open up. So if you've been waiting to update your bio - now is the time. "
The Custom Jutsu threads may take a little longer, not sure about them,
but you are free to participate in training or battle untill they are open
Sweeeeet. Thanks.