Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With the new dual ability rules in effect, am I able to make Otsutsuki with Kaguya now?
Dual Abilities:

In addition to these primary combinations, there are additional pairings that have now become available to utilize. These pairings called Dual Abilities are the result of having two parents with different skills, both passed down to your biography. This allows bios to have a Kekkei Genkei as well as an Advanced Element, or a Hiden Ability paired with a Kekkei Genkei. Because of this powerful potential, having Dual Abilities prevents one from having any AN or Mode. There are different type of Dual Abilities, each with that same restriction:
  • KG + HA
  • KG + AE
  • AE + HA
  • Dual Type (KG+KG, HA+HA, AE+AE, and Samurai+Ronin )
  • Dual Mode ( EIG + SM, Red Karma + Dokkodo, etc. SHB + EIG are currently still not allowed ).
  • Dual AN ( Only one Debuffing AN allowed currently. Allowed combo examples are Ink + Sensory, Sound + Puppetry, etc, Smoke + Gum ).

Reactions: Troi

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,467💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Dual Abilities:

In addition to these primary combinations, there are additional pairings that have now become available to utilize. These pairings called Dual Abilities are the result of having two parents with different skills, both passed down to your biography. This allows bios to have a Kekkei Genkei as well as an Advanced Element, or a Hiden Ability paired with a Kekkei Genkei. Because of this powerful potential, having Dual Abilities prevents one from having any AN or Mode. There are different type of Dual Abilities, each with that same restriction:
  • KG + HA
  • KG + AE
  • AE + HA
  • Dual Type (KG+KG, HA+HA, AE+AE, and Samurai+Ronin )
  • Dual Mode ( EIG + SM, Red Karma + Dokkodo, etc. SHB + EIG are currently still not allowed ).
  • Dual AN ( Only one Debuffing AN allowed currently. Allowed combo examples are Ink + Sensory, Sound + Puppetry, etc, Smoke + Gum ).
I saw this. Just making sure! Thank you.

Wakizashi

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay! First off, Hi everyone! It’s been a few years since I’ve been back. Glad to be back.

second, when it comes to this new nindo system, it leaves me confused on which i would prefer to have on my yakuza bio. Which would you choose? The Gentle Lion nindo or the power of youth nindo?

Reactions: Troi and Mudo

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay! First off, Hi everyone! It’s been a few years since I’ve been back. Glad to be back.

second, when it comes to this new nindo system, it leaves me confused on which i would prefer to have on my yakuza bio. Which would you choose? The Gentle Lion nindo or the power of youth nindo?
Its really depending on the characteristics of the bio itself, don’t think of it’s abilities solemnly.

Whalecum back btw.

Wakizashi

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Use the sword logic :lok:
"’existence is the struggle to exist,’ and that any entity - whether a life-form or a fundamental aspect of nature - which cannot protect itself against defeat should rightfully be destroyed by a more powerful entity.“
In that case, “Armor-sleeved Single Hit” is the choice to go with.

Reactions: Skorm

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"’existence is the struggle to exist,’ and that any entity - whether a life-form or a fundamental aspect of nature - which cannot protect itself against defeat should rightfully be destroyed by a more powerful entity.“
In that case, “Armor-sleeved Single Hit” is the choice to go with.
Sounds good to me, fellow Destiny guy. My bio uses the Will of Fire as it is the leader of a NW clan. Though i suppose characteristically-wise it'd probably suit it more well to have the What-a-drag one :].

Reactions: Wakizashi