Yin

Veteran
Kin
1,993💸
Kumi
1,113💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How you get shinkaigan btw? Been told only Drackos can train it for now and he's still doing mine where he been busy?
I bought it. Vayne was training me. Idk. He took a while to respond tho so I discarded the biography for something else now picking it again since I’ve been told a joinin can haheb3 characters.

Yin you should save up to Yin.

You must be registered for see images
ok

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I bought it. Vayne was training me. Idk. He took a while to respond tho so I discarded the biography for something else now picking it again since I’ve been told a joinin can haheb3 characters.

ok
When I asked was clearly told only Drackos could teach it, hence why mine ain't done cause of IRL stuff. So pretty sure your training aint valid. Rather let you know now and not get caught out in a fight.

Yin

Veteran
Kin
1,993💸
Kumi
1,113💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When I asked was clearly told only Drackos could teach it, hence why mine ain't done cause of IRL stuff. So pretty sure your training aint valid. Rather let you know now and not get caught out in a fight.
Ok. I didn’t start the training to begin with with so it’s cool either way aha. Who’s drackos?