System001

Legendary
Kin
6,209💸
Kumi
10,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Missions take some time…that’s why I think there needs to be a another way. If LoK could introduce more mission abilities or something that would be cool. Like mission specialties granted if you do a mission for them. Or, artifacts that aren’t void. Because gaining Kumi that way is a bit slow. Also not for granted that would get the money lol, moreover I am highly enjoying these Sage like missions (ability missions), it ties the character to the story and makes one feel like they’re part of the game more.

Python

Elite
Kin
2,287💸
Kumi
2,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Missions take some time…that’s why I think there needs to be a another way. If LoK could introduce more mission abilities or something that would be cool. Like mission specialties granted if you do a mission for them. Or, artifacts that aren’t void. Because gaining Kumi that way is a bit slow. Also not for granted that would get the money lol, moreover I am highly enjoying these Sage like missions (ability missions), it ties the character to the story and makes one feel like they’re part of the game more.
how fast can you type boi? i can knock out a mission in under 20mins stoned sure yall lot should be able to do it in 10.