Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I was hoping you guys would ask your own clan member to make bios, but I guess outsourcing is the trend.
On that note. Please stop by my Meadow of Creation and Commerce thread and request my commission services. Also buy merchandise, subscribe, like and comment to help with the algorithm. (y)

Yin

Veteran
Kin
1,993💸
Kumi
1,113💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
very important question here BUT dont mistake it for complaining. however I noticed missions are taking a bit to get checked. no biggie. However it says in the battle ranksand stuff that ranking up requires completion of a mission, not pass or fail a mission. so can i use my missions that have gone unchecked for my tanking up? because they are completed but i just dont know whether i passed or failed because they havent been checked. The main reason i ask is because the way it looks is that not only do i have to wait for my missions to get checked IF that is the case, i also have to wait for my rank up submissions to get checked on top of what is already taking a little time to get checked. so iss like double waiting. and double waiting is like worse than single waiting. can anyone confirm or deny my suspicious?

I orignally posted this in the wrong thread. mybad 4 that

Python

Elite
Kin
2,287💸
Kumi
2,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
very important question here BUT dont mistake it for complaining. however I noticed missions are taking a bit to get checked. no biggie. However it says in the battle ranksand stuff that ranking up requires completion of a mission, not pass or fail a mission. so can i use my missions that have gone unchecked for my tanking up? because they are completed but i just dont know whether i passed or failed because they havent been checked. The main reason i ask is because the way it looks is that not only do i have to wait for my missions to get checked IF that is the case, i also have to wait for my rank up submissions to get checked on top of what is already taking a little time to get checked. so iss like double waiting. and double waiting is like worse than single waiting. can anyone confirm or deny my suspicious?

I orignally posted this in the wrong thread. mybad 4 that
they usually get checked weekends when mods got time but just depends....

on another note how long is a piece of string?

Yin

Veteran
Kin
1,993💸
Kumi
1,113💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
they usually get checked weekends when mods got time but just depends....

on another note how long is a piece of string?
It’s been a few weekends lmaooooo but no worries. Just wanted to know what was permitted and not permitted but I can wait. No biggie. Just want to know so I can do other stuff in the meantime.

And it is as long as you want it to be. Idk

Python

Elite
Kin
2,287💸
Kumi
2,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It’s been a few weekends lmaooooo but no worries. Just wanted to know what was permitted and not permitted but I can wait. No biggie. Just want to know so I can do other stuff in the meantime.

And it is as long as you want it to be. Idk
i do like riddles ill leave it there for you too work out >_0