Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
@mods didn’t wanna tag LoK. His busy asf

so rules being made on discord affect here now? Like am not in them chats how do I know???

After recent events, we have decided to limit how much people can trade customs and bios for. From now on, Biography templates will be sold for a max of 1k. Regular Custom Jutsu will be sold for a max of 1.5k and if it continues to be an issue you will no longer be able to sell regular cjs for kumi anymore. CFS/CE/CC can be sold for a maximum of 5k. Side Note: Any further attempt to transfer kumi from a main account to an alt through a third party will result in a ban.

Reactions: Never

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@mods didn’t wanna tag LoK. His busy asf

so rules being made on discord affect here now? Like am not in them chats how do I know???
Why did you leave the chat? The announcements give tags to all. You don't have to partake in the rest of the chat. Helps give your input on the community as well as ask in the "Q and A".

Most things will be edited into threads or posted as RP updates soon anyway.

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
Why did you leave the chat? The announcements give tags to all. You don't have to partake in the rest of the chat. Helps give your input on the community as well as ask in the "Q and A".

Most things will be edited into threads or posted as RP updates soon anyway.
So I MUST be in discord? Not to be an Ass, I get what your saying. What I am getting at, under table rules that are yet to be announced shouldn’t take effect until so. Like how you were dealing with kumi, then suddenly a new rule popped up. Cool. Then, I’d say they should post it. So it’s no like your being targeted by the system. Because what if they don’t ever post?

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You can literally mute individual channels so all you get are notifications from announcements. Discord is the fastest way we can notify people about important changes.

That said, it will find itself on the site soon enough. Like Sasori said, LoK just didn’t edit it into his RP update.

Reactions: RuckenTM

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not on the discord so, from my perspective, things only take effect once stated on the site somewhere. And so far, I haven't seen mods make rulings based off of rules that aren't in the site. Then again, I haven't seen anything enforced that isn't on the site.

Reactions: Urda

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dunno I havent heard anything. In all honestly the toxicity of the discord scares me

Edit: dont get me wrong its probably better to join, it just... I dunno
I have thick skin. The toxicity doesn't scare me. I just don't want to be part of it. I came to Role-play on AB, not be part of another community: That's how I see, but if you don't that's cool too.

@Scorps if it is not on AB, it never happen.